3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basse 18.09.19 08:02 pm

Your expectations from the game (Need for Speed: Heat)

Write what you most expect from the game.
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 18.09.19

Waiting for gambling and racing.

B
Basse 18.09.19

Subaru MotorSports
Also I, for me, the best parts remain NFS underground and Carbon

D
Dogmit 18.09.19

Need only the fact that the game is from EA. That is, as be already clear that nothing good should not wait. EA right now can only bathilde and then in time with difficulty. Well, even some in THIS game should go, but I think there is a casual passing kintz.

A
ACDC2406 18.09.19

looking forward to what will be a good game like NFS 2015 or payback (no roulette with a normal plot) but with normal physics

R
Raees786 18.09.19

I only expect a huge fleet of vehicles and tuning and let the rest be a surprise , so true test will be the game is not gonna be preactional prior to the release and will be appreciated more nadezhnym way

W
WLADWINNER 18.09.19

in General, when about the announcement?

D
DEDGAMER 18.09.19

When do the Nakhon cool need for Speed(like old times),tired of playing some scum ,even with luchboxes,I would like to believe the best,and pleases only FORZA.

Y
Yuriy Greb 18.09.19

A complete failure, with very nice trailers before release... the promise of the rebirth of the game, but then type well, che you....

C
CryteK 18.09.19

I'm still waiting for a remake of the bridge vanted 2005,wait for it....

b
bodibilder 18.09.19

After the release of Forza 4 developed NFS will have to try very hard to produce something really good.

C
Conqueror1 18.09.19

Where information or plum that the new NFS is coming?

S
Subaru MotorSports 18.09.19

Conqueror1
Electronic Arts has announced the forecast on sales of new part of Need for Speed.
https://www.playground.ru/blogs/need_for_speed_2019/electronic_arts_oglasila_prognoz_po_prodazham_novoj_chasti_need_for_speed-348229/

H
Halkbigus 18.09.19

Conqueror1
Kind of like at E3 have been hints that the fall will show the trailer, but about the full release of the conversation clearly was not.

F
Fildon 18.09.19

Somehow, it seems that the nfs 2019 will be f2p as apex legends. Well, you'll see at E3 is not announced, pre-orders not. On the cover there is a lattice fence, the nfs mw 2005 too, have the same fence, if the artwork is real, then most likely it is a reference, so we are waiting for OpenWorld with the cops, as already mentioned.
Here this waiting, a large map like in gta online, and seasons content.

d
dilat 18.09.19

Fildon
The game has no cover. That walks, it is with Eventa No Limits

F
Fildon 18.09.19

dilat
I was looking for this cover was on the website but limits and couldn't find one. You can link to this event?

d
dilat 18.09.19

Fildon
https://www.ea.com/ru-ru/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-no-limits/news/breakout-update

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 18.09.19

Waiting for optimization, and now that many games are missing.

F
Fat_Man 18.09.19

Don't even know what to expect from the game), While it looks a little iffy

D
DemoSqpeN 18.09.19

Definitely wait and believe!!!