3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serega1121 20.01.20 02:33 am

How to plot a mission \"gases\" in the valley of the Holland? (Far Cry 5)

My question is: How to plot a mission gases in the valley of the Holland? Where you have to steal two trucks. On the map, neither of which is not indicated where and what to look for is not clear. Most of the map and have rummaged to find?
20 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 20.01.20

serega1121
Yes

s
serega1121 20.01.20

Badfox69
Marks though, or how to distinguish?

P
PIRAT69 20.01.20

serega1121
On a motorcycle with a barrel of heavy, the current is not clear how it carries.
Autoritarna = truck = a truck with a barrel
Conventional tanker, ride on the roads they often fall. And better teammates get there the driver will have to kill, perhaps in a barrel recoil.

S
Sanek Fonarev 20.01.20

I wonder is it possible to pass this quest after Stripping of the region, and that one pancake left

J
Jo7eR 20.01.20

Sanya Fonarev
I have a problem with this quest. When it was - John was still alive, but then when I walnul quest is gone. I hope to be fixed.

m
minooz 20.01.20

Sanya Fonarev
Jo7eR
Logically, after cleaning the region of the sectarians, we all got kicked out, and the quest should be marked as failed.
So I have a quest to silos remained, because one of them self-destructed after cleaning the region.

J
Jo7eR 20.01.20

minooz
in failed not watched, it is possible that everything is so

m
minooz 20.01.20

Jo7eR
And there is no such category Failed, I cited as an example. To fail a quest is generally impossible, or propose to start from the beginning, or as the quest it cannot complete because the region is cleared and the cultists disappeared with the trucks.

S
Sanek Fonarev 20.01.20

It is possible to recover the roadblocks will fix the situation?

m
mrdudell17 20.01.20

Sanya Fonarev
Yes, you have most likely to restore the posts. I also have tank trucks quest was gone and one silo (this is all in the region of John)
but I'm already in another region left
will dobrogo the game and then rebuild the outposts
or score on it

y
yar1097 20.01.20

serega1121
How and where can I get this mission? Passed the region of St. John, but the mission never appeared.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 20.01.20

yar1097
How many completed tasks? If 52/52 it will not appear.

s
serega1121 20.01.20

yar1097
Most likely you don't have time to take, killed John and you failed.
The mission gives to the woman, who next to the priest sits in a bar nearby. Where the man is the job for bull testicles gives.

y
yar1097 20.01.20

serega1121
I'm in falls End came only when John me to Church called.

S
Spartacus1971 20.01.20

The people which way these trucks ride most often?If you can screen pliz.I have a couple of hours can't find them.

P
Protoss87 20.01.20

the tanker is often found on the road

I
Ioda14 20.01.20

The people who solved the problem with this quest after killing John? activation Outposts after completing the game fixes the problem?

N
Nikola1957 20.01.20

Group up 732
Yes, it is solved automatically... if the job was received, but not completed, after Stripping the region of it is credited to the met. Without premium.

S
SeRenjKIy 20.01.20

I got here after the destruction of the silos ceased to appear Adamski in the valley of the Holland, although I have John killed, I understand that the remaining quests, too, is lost?

N
Nikola1957 20.01.20

SeRenjKIy
The tower is a separate quest, the passage contribute only by adding points of resistance..... And if something went wrong there - it's not the towers.
The plot is driven by the filling of the scale of the resistance. it seems to me, now you have to wait for the call OI John. Well, after the game, some quests will continue, some just read...