3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
var197825 20.01.20 02:34 am

Whether Seimas to buy it. (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is samas to buy it.And they say that poor optimization,wait for the patches will fix it.And I want to play a pancake like that in it.And wait until the discounts are quite long, I think the only new year's discounts will be.
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tobias Reaper 20.01.20

1050ti Gtx on medium/high 40 fps is a normal optimization.

D
DemonXL1080 20.01.20

Seimas not worth it...really hard to write properly...

s
saa0891 20.01.20

var197825 wrote:
And they say that poor optimization,wait for the patches will fix it.
The optimization is really bad,only there is one small caveat,it is bad for DX11,now I started runs on the most recent difficulty and read that DX12 it is better to put it,and really became much better,I really haven't got Yes Paytiti,where the tin was,but at the locations that I have already passed on the DX12 optimize by far better.

Regarding the game itself,I liked it more than the previous two parts,due to the fact that there are much less shootings and fights,and much more research,tombs,traps,parkour,climbing, and puzzles,all those basic elements which were famous for this series.

And I don't know where you are going to buy but on the website Buki can use the code ARTIFACT and to purchase the standard version for 1700,I bought it for 2500 Croft Edition.

R
Rassvetniy 20.01.20

var197825 patch already out, I like very tidied up the fascia, and from every one of the tips to change the priority, turn off the firewall, and to increase the paging file point 0

2BLaraSex 20.01.20

Optimization is great, but as already wrote above, just for DX12. When I was in the AC:Origins game, I thought that FPS in densely populated cities sags because of my i5-4570k, but now, when run in Paytiti, where a lot of people, and about 70 FPS, then realize it's just a Ubisoft game.

C
Cheburashka 20.01.20

var197825

If the computer bolie menie can safely take , and if the bucket suggest still a toy will acquire datchikami )))

v
vitalik76 20.01.20

Yes, with the optimization of the game is the problem, but this problem is technical, which sooner or later will be solved. However, the main problem is the game itself is empty, and optimize against this background, the General problem is not. Buying now probably makes no sense. If someone is just bursting to beat the game yourself, then to as spitting, should wait for sales. Closer to the next part, this will cost you a penny.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 20.01.20

var197825
Excellent optimization write only the owners of 1070 and above. In fact optimization is not. And the game is shit. See the related appropriate people, for example TheDRZJ. It is not even worth 10$.
Why suddenly want to play it? No gameplay, but not optimized, ekshon poor, the plot in General, God forbid you do this during the time of postedmy. For Larceny ass or what? Well put the screenshot on the desktop and not worry. You have nothing to lose.

D
David Phantom 20.01.20

var197825
If you're a fan of tomb raider and you liked the previous two games restart, then buy now. But I have to say - the new in terms of gameplay we can say anything. It looks like the addon to Rise. The game has not caused in me feelings of Wow. Although I wanted it because I love the series tomb raider

Y
Yo-Rik 20.01.20

Gave up the game did not even finish it. Bought Croft. Boring this part. Nothing new. And I thought a lot of snot, even a Chur. It would be better money Metro eksodus spent. We are looking forward to RDR2U, the American Witcher))

D
Dako7 20.01.20

Took Offce for 150 rubles., held at 90% for 5 days, the game is just good, just good and all, if paid full price would certainly spared, and 150 rubles is not a pity but the game is 5 days did their job.

V
Vneshnost ne natura 20.01.20

var197825
var197825 wrote:
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is samas to buy it.
Not worth it, not now, not then, even if the price falls to 10 rubles. Should wait for the hacking, download, play.
var197825 wrote:
poor optimization,wait for the patches will fix it.
Sort of like a sub, but even crackers are waiting for patches and then will crack. In addition to optimization, there are some shoals from the developers who will fix next patch.
var197825 wrote:
And I want to play a pancake like that in it.
Be patient. Crack, will download and play WITHOUT bugs and with better optimization.