3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eeduard3008 20.01.20 02:35 am

Where to set a secret word for RUTH? (FIFA 19)

I bought a premium subscription for a year, installed a FIFA 19 , play ultimat Tim, but for some reason I can't find how to put the secret word for this mode in the previous parts as soon as you go to ut immediately asked to come up with a secret word, then this is not.
4 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgenyDMT 20.01.20

eeduard3008
And what is the secret word?

A
Aleksandr Konev 20.01.20

Get the scoop on the EA site

e
eeduard3008 20.01.20

EvgenyDMT
I ask those who play not the first year in a series fify and knows what the secret word if you don't know what it was about, do not hammer the head!

e
eeduard3008 20.01.20

topic can be closed, contacted support, they replied, However I would like to inform you that there is no security question for the FUT of FIFA 19.To make it easier for players to access the account and so that they do not experience the inconvenience of forgetting the security question due to FUT is not being able to accessed many a times. translation:However, I would like to inform you that for FUT FIFA 19 there is no safety issue. To facilitate players access to the account and that they do not feel comfortable, forgetting the security question for FUT, it is not possible to access many times.