3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grog_King 20.01.20 02:35 am

Venom (Marvel's Spider-Man)

Guys, do you think the symbiote will appear in one of the DLC, or will it remain for the sequel?
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
ComicTesty 20.01.20

The sequel

B
BatmanWayne221 20.01.20

Grog_King
The sequel, without Varick.

G
Grog_King 20.01.20

BatmanWayne221
What a shame

N
Nogacha 20.01.20

And I'm positive.)
I hope that will release a separate DLC about simbiota, it would be cool.

K
Kodval 20.01.20

Nogacha
No, to give the symbiote-only DLC - too small. Better to let the sequel will be :)

U
U1traMagnum 20.01.20

Grog_King
Will not simbiota , it's two different universe like in the movie and in the game !! They will not , but will probably be the character Eddie Brock to work in the Bugle but the symbiote is not!! Why is the symbiote suit did not ? Think well !! There's all the suits that we have met and friends apart from the trilogy of Sam Raimi mi costumes Garfield !! That is the question! It would be good to see one of these suits))

G
Grog_King 20.01.20

U1traMagnum
In the universe of the game already has a symbiote(sort of a scene after the credits) there's Norman opened the cell with Harry and there was a symbiote. It only remains to know when it debuts. In DLC or the sequel

U
U1traMagnum 20.01.20

Grog_King
Quarrels have not looked closely , maybe Harry will be agent venom , well venom or bad !! In the animated series ultimate spider-man Harry temporarily controlled by the symbiote !! But and then it started !! so venom would be , well, miles Morales will be in the DLC to help our spider to save the world from the invasion symbiocom))

N
Nigrila 20.01.20

One hundred percent in the sequel, and will play most likely for Morales, not just because he's abilities spider got

U
U1traMagnum 20.01.20

Negril
Yes, you'll play for Morales , well, if the sequel will be !! The game is still expected 3 addition one of them we know it's about a black cat and two hidden secret !! That's where you will probably see the venom and miles Morales in his costume ))