3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyacheslav Ivashkin 20.01.20 02:35 am

Lag when you are playing with or against Robin (Injustice 2)

Met with such a problem that when I fought with Robin, I have the game hang for 5 seconds and hung down so while the fight is not over. The rest of the characters do not have this, tell me what to do
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 20.01.20

This is due to denuvo, in the pirates like this is fixed with retracting protection

I
Igor Ostapenko 20.01.20

No, it is not fixed and the same problem with a gorilla, there are certain attacks cause incredible friezes. He noticed those on the pirates. The license of this should be like.

H
Hulk Crsiston 20.01.20

Igor Ostapenko
crack from code download there proficio

M
Marquess 20.01.20

It was time for a long time to buy a license for these little games

I
Igor Ostapenko 20.01.20

Marquess
It is time to accept the fact that people may have their own priorities that dictate what and when to buy, including among games. This is not the first in my list of must purchase games. Yes, there bombeznaya, with the plot of the film, fantango just nothing on the market, but I have not bought Mortal Kombat and it higher priority. Another open secret: some people who use the pirates games to buy (once I tried pirates or just exit if it is gone in surveys). In short, haters of piracy, let's just say: you have pobombit and stop, because the piracy forever, just like any other black market. More people attribute the pirates of app, but the stores themselves are sometimes a freebie themselves slip in the form skidochek what fan freebies becomes almost everyone who wants to save on purchases.

d
dreamevil2067 20.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
It is impossible to fix as darmowa of pirates or where it is not removed just is bypass the security and not hacking

V
Vyacheslav Ivashkin 20.01.20

Marquess
The money is still no

M
Marquess 20.01.20

Igor Ostapenko

First, I'm not against piracy, and secondly- I myself

I
Igor Ostapenko 20.01.20

Marquess
For such excuses in your comments is missing the word me. I would have passed, but when you see the word pirates and immediately get stuck with your buy the game - I have a desire to explain that those who wanted already bought and to educate pirates appeals to buy can be a fruitless action.

T
Tim Nightly 20.01.20

Hulk Crsiston
there is a link just for crack?

H
Hulk Crsiston 20.01.20

Tim Nightly
I have not found but there are a ton of Repack with crack from code
ps with crack from code the game does not block cheat Engin

T
Tim Nightly 20.01.20

Hulk Crsiston