3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aka_sektor 20.01.20 02:37 am

need for speed 2015 is still not hacked? (Need for Speed (2015))

Amazing. Why the game is still not hacked?
It really is quite uninteresting to pirates?
9 months ago I suggested that already break: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/need_for_speed/cpy_predpolozhenie_novoj_razgadki_need_for_speed-227160/

But the possibility is still there.
What is it? Some special version of Denuvo protection of the game?
22 Comments
Sort by:
C
CryteK 20.01.20

It is tied to online only because of this

R
Richards 20.01.20

She recently was sold at a discount and cost 400 rubles.

V
Vindicta 20.01.20

There is simply no single player. Even the campaign takes place in a world with other players.

D
Demon59901 20.01.20

Richard
I'm from the 10 hour demo played only 2.

K
Krrrva 20.01.20

So the pirates are sitting, waiting for the hacking game for a few months or even a year, then the game is broken and all rosy write as miserable denovo again bent and that licesnce Fuckers )) but in this case, hacking makes no sense to wait

a
aka_sektor 20.01.20

Demon59901
the demo? You're talking about a trial on which there was painted: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/need_for_speed/v_origin_poyavilas_probnaya_versiya_need_for_speed_2015-202788/
That's just walked in Origin, no there it is already.

a
aka_sektor 20.01.20

CrytеK
yeah, well... can't be. To get rid of online can.

b
bennsk 20.01.20

And why create a new topic, if below is the same.
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/need_for_speed/kogda_vzlomayut_denuvo_chtoby_mozhno_bylo_piratku_kachnut-915642/

t
tesla707 20.01.20

aka_sektor wrote:
What is it? Some special version of Denuvo protection of the game?
denuvo origin's harder unbinds
and hackers especially don't do online games, because it makes no sense (there's the same division is also not jailbroken)

a
aka_sektor 20.01.20

bennsk
did not aim to look.

tesla707
division network is pure crap. And NFS single coil of the same story, albeit with a connection to the world of other players.

v
vovanRUS 20.01.20

NFS™ Most Wanted Origin account + Answer key lock is 19 rubles !!! Who needs search for in a search engine,bulk !!
I found origin-steam.su

_
_Norton_ 20.01.20

aka_sektor
In the division just like in nfs implemented singleplayer mode can be played alone without other players.

P
Pro100 Endryu 20.01.20

aka_sektor
Yes, buy a subscription on Origin play as much as you want. Single there quickly, plus the subscription in a bunch of games to play. Trust me, you'll play it and forget.

S
StormW7 20.01.20

in 2016 did they play 10 hours. Also 2.5 hours simulated and , as you get the hands going through the company and will carry the game for 2 years

M
ManKenny 20.01.20

still waiting

w
william1992 20.01.20

ManKenny
Lol. The game is tied to online.

K
KIBERMAX 20.01.20

ManKenny
Wait all you want, the game is tied to online, so good luck.

A
Alex_Aleksandrov 28.10.21

NFS WORLD Once upon a time it was also purely online BUT The guys made a mess and created a normal Launcher in which the server starts and play as much as you like, especially since online is alive there!
Why not make this NSF 2015 through the same launcher?

N
NeilRonnie 28.10.21

Alex_Aleksandrov are
you talking about NFS World Evolved?

N
NikNio 29.11.21

Alex_Aleksandrov
also don’t understand why no one will be able to make an offline server ... Most likely it will be done after closing the game from EA. Look, the same NFS Edge - also made an offline server.