3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lecree 20.01.20 02:37 am

How to shut Krieg/psycho? (Borderlands 2)

There is one character who is constantly yelling during the game. Because of this particularly sensitive people in my team a headache. And during the massacre his chainsaw on the screen leaves a blood splatter on the screen, which I don't see other purposes and lose their orientation in space. Please tell me, is it possible to make a character more comfortable for me and my allies?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darak5959 20.01.20

Lecree
No way. Change of the character.

E
Egor Nevazhno 20.01.20

1 in the audio settings to turn down the volume
2 on the way

D
Di1etant 20.01.20

Play Bordo and resist screaming from the crazies and the blood on the screen? Well, this

P
Psycer 20.01.20

The blood is removed in the settings

d
dude666 20.01.20

Well, this is the charm of this character.

D
Dallas_Play 20.01.20

No.

D
DenProtiw 20.01.20

Lecree
I do not know it all or just me!!!!!, But when completing the quest the Man who would be Jack, if I am not mistaken, is the one in which it will be necessary to copy the voices of Jack to get to the angel, after this quest Krieg shut up tightly until you don't do following the main quest. Not issue any screams, even if the beats themselves over the head with the skill shut the voice

L
Lecree 20.01.20

I didn't say that I'm disgusted by blood or screams. I know what the essence of the character, do not have to remind me about things and so it is known to all. Crazy is crazy and there will not argue. In the sound settings is removed the overall sound, and not separate characters. If you remove the blood, it will not be opponents, but on the screen it will appear. The screams are not pleasant to some allies (I still like it), and the blood on the screen, stopping only to navigate. It makes no sense to write me that I chose the wrong character because I like him. I just want to make it play even nicer. But as I understand it, it's not easy, you need to wait until some moddel'll do it or whisper myself. Thank you all