3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 20.01.20 02:39 am

The best party (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

laborers here and released a patch changing 3 act sufficiently, I decided to pereproyti this game and faced a problem! what is the composition of the party (4 man) to choose?
the first passage selected :
1. stupid tank with a shield
2. robber/thief
3. mage fire+earth
4. Summoner
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metakon 20.01.20

Given the presence of two different defenses, your party needs to deal damage of the same type - physical or magical. Hybrid party very vulnerable and difficult to pass. In General, the easiest way is two of the lone wolf. Something like the rogue with Archer, which is a bit okay, invocation and necromancy

G
Gryxa 20.01.20

Metakon
wolves today's patch cut

C
CheGevara 20.01.20

A description of the patch where to find?

G
Gryxa 20.01.20

Sugawara
the incentive of the page, but in the morning it was not, wrote saying wait we have released a patch, and we will tell you about all the changes later

T
TheHouse 20.01.20

Sugawara
Here
Спойлерhttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1IcADAJsLeHHXYjCnR5MwCm9GTWRdKzRtIYcCqO_RI6U/
In a nutshell then:
1. Pereboleli prices on armor (not very different clothes, now scattered less in price, ie normal gear in the same price range, legendary more expensive)
2. Rebalance the suit and stats (somewhere easier, somewhere harder)
3. Improvement of the GUI, fullscreen for all screens, processing log, more convenient sorting of quests and logs.
4. More arenas, the local arena for two players.
5. And of course, the fatty processed 3 of the act (New dialogues, old recycled dialogue, new quests, new branches and possible solutions, and complete old quests)

M
Metakon 20.01.20

Gryxa
Just like cut the double points after the cap characteristics. They are still very usable

l
lordofwater 20.01.20

Metakon
Early in the latter stages, wolves were given a very high damage. Now they are like everyone else, just reaches the limit in 2 times faster. And then just things. Well, in the beginning of the game, they're still IMBA.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 20.01.20

Tank with the shield shit.)
If physics, then
1 Two weapon warrior + transform + thug (Scintilla)
2 the Thief shadow
3 Summoner NCR
4 Water/Air mage ... and indeed, the net classes are then removed, instead you just swing one of the three damaneh of stats in the ceiling and Yes, hybrids do not work. In a mage party can poizvraschatsya with the Archer, but this is perversion. (fortunately though, bavet, and that in all good there) And the mage the party is the 4-d Custer, is really the Inquisitor (fire fighting business) with a two-handed staff of fire, which all attacks power attacks are both fire, but that's pretty much everything. Solves the Raptor Piro-geomant me with 2 wands to fire and poison, buffer/healer and Summoner...
PS - actually, 2 of the wolf shadow of the thief, which of inviza submitted everything. ))

m
makc11021992 20.01.20

SlonvprotivogazeSlonvprotivogaze wrote:
Actually, 2 of the wolf shadow of the thief, which of inviza make all things
How? I have a bow that is more of a thief spell by 40% damage from inviza removed, because inviz to leave the current chameleon and once in combat... Or I do not know?
Summoner-warrior swing, the demolition of onions and rogoi armor for 1 turn, then tank and then knockout with the knockout)

p
partizan2033 20.01.20

Slonvprotivogaze
Play tactics and will immediately know what classes they rule and which are not

S

partizan2033
is it in an RPG there are other difficulty levels except the maximum?) Classes and as such the game does not exist.

S

makc11021992
the thief in this part of the concept even more imaginative)) I'm talking about the trickster in General.

S
SS44 20.01.20

Decided to play the game after the release of the DE. And I feel that fell on the complexity. Previously sought out the enemies on the level , and now they often lag behind in my gang. And like the archers cut. Previously, they were the most hated , and now is not particularly noticeable.
PS As for pati , I have 2 of the magician is one more support and lechilka , and the other more determined to attack. And a warrior + thief , which is just me and not a thief))) I decided to play the game without stealing, and most people Summoner. Money now little as worthwhile things , but the game that's the opposite somehow move faster)))

m
mefiro 20.01.20

partizan2033
Passed on the tactics with the mod for the complexity (BAF for the protection of enemy) + increase the number of enemies+ cuts experience gain(or the enemies too easy to swing) + no wolves(because too easy), As a result, better taxis party the one where the head, always ran in the hybrid party, the only thing more than 2-3 talents to choose not worth it,(2 major + 1 on a couple of units for any additional spells with control/protection).

p
partizan2033 20.01.20

Slonvprotivogaze
agree to a greater extent, but they have TK abilities require a specific weapon and caliroots from the qualities(but the scaling is very small adds)

p
partizan2033 20.01.20

In General as practice shows the most effective builds it
4 Summoner glass guns with teleportation and skills on blink(2 minimumum maybe not have to take advantage of a pawn and resourcefulness)
4 warrior of the stink bug with minimalnym the required stats to wear armor and high figure-example(13 strength/10/perception/10 INTA/10 lovk/25 physique/19 memory)
Pump
2 the Changeling-spider legs,hex,blow supelco,steel blood
1 military-injured,2 knocked down
1 geomancy stone armor
3 gidrosoft-all frail and all abilities on mage armor
The maximum in the return line(recompense)
Perks of desirable for survivability-but in any case the most important opportunist and early bird
And of course the most IMBA build in 2 warrior lone wolves who spread all down,but they played the original divinity
Classes such as the Archer does not have a survival and control and their bots are trying to focusit first(so the Archer Soso)
On account of the assassin at all the very negative attitude,milesnick which opens its potential in the build-up through the damage,but the damage will still lose to Archer,the shield take it is useless to shake the other schools-but then the meaning in the skills of the assassin anymore,maybe there is no control and only debuffs,there are interesting skills giving the sleep and mute, but they hit on the magic armor and he did not give up
With regards to magicians Uzlissya they don't have normal control,skills control metamorpha go to the forest TK by physical armor,and the resistance of enemies will disturb you more than giving an advantage-I for his sake will not be in the store change 4 snout
But mages have survivability,ranged attack and it pros of cons no normal control,weak dps,the resistance of the enemies
On account of the summoners-they played the original,but revork version even apnuli

p
partizan2033 20.01.20

Slonvprotivogaze
Well, Yes there is samochodzik(draconi priest)of kurima on the master when you milesnick-just wonderful him fight

S

partizan2033
Well, there is one stat for damage...that's what's the difference of all classes)) And horn and have maxing out military, 2 arms and dexterity, and killing higher than 3 do not need much. In metamorphe is just amazing the ability of a skin graft, thus the C grade it is desirable to have all the + mod points for the restoration of the source after the rest, so not really iesti brains.