3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 20.01.20 02:39 am

Aspects, and are they necessary at all? (Immortal: Unchained)

Good night. checked on a silver spear attacking aspects.

With almost 1500 damage on a silver spear (99\99 when upgrading +5, where +6 - max), Aspect that gives extra damage to snipers - added in the region of +50 Ara aspect. increases the damage of special weapons - just about +50 Ara.

As a result, when shooting in the head of the red knights (Location Belakor), there are two aspects dealt 2305 damage, and without these aspects were dealt 2033 damage. Because shooting in the head is critical, and the added bonus of aspects is increased more than 2 times (in my case Crete more than 200%).

This of course is good, extra damage, but it is worth considering. this extra damage scaling, which means. the higher the initial value, the greater the increase of additional damage. This means that in a situation with less damage - increase damage will also be less.

and gain +50 when the value is approaching the 1500 is a very low raise. For example, the same DS, if you take a DS-3, Lloyd provides + 10% physical damage, Flynn, to 16 percent, and the ring element - 15% to the selected element.

If the aspect is an analogue of rings, then whether such rings? Aspect of the damage the snipers - like Flynn, you put on the character in the armor of a knight straight sword.
2 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 20.01.20

Stanislavich
No need to compare with Dark Souls. Here everyone decides for himself the usefulness of certain aspects in certain situations.
First, it is not necessary to test aspects on character and pumped on weapons with damage greater than 2000+. Aspects are useful in the normal game, the character levels up to 100.
Just give an example from my own experience. When I first came to the Citadel, the damage to my shotgun 4x16(+44) is not enough to kill a teleporter with no cooldown, he still has his health quite a bit. Had to reload and put him in another volley. But after installing the Aspect of Soldier, the damage became 4x16(+51), seems to be nonsense, but the damage was enough to carry them without a reload. Even better, this Aspect manifests itself in tandem with the aspect of the Mercenary, increasing the damage of the shotgun, but increase which does not appear in the characteristics of the character, and is only visible when damage. This is in regards to weapon with physical damage and scaling from mastery. For energy weapons, with scaling from the insight, exactly the same aspect manifests itself Adept. And the aspect of Coverage very good so saved hits from mobs, Tamagawa acid. Without it, often such damage, ended vanshotom, and with it, even after a direct hit, of health my character has remained much larger. Very well, he helped in the location on the way to the Lawsuit and a battle with the Alon-tree. Aspect Reflection - gives good resistance to physical damage. I did not measure the interest, but the character has become significantly more survivable. Showed a combination of aspects such as Bear plus Spirit plus Stimulus, increasing running speed and stamina, if you want fast parasite location. And Immaterial and Lynx is good for evasion.

And you took imbalanced weapon stats are pumped up at the ceiling and say that +50 APA is niochem? Yes it is very about. You don't teoretiziruya, saying that with less base damage and the increase will be less, and if you want, you check on a normal article, and 15-30, and with different weapons, including neprikajannoi. Since the scaling is not exponentially, but according to certain formulas.
In this game crits in the back with automatic weapons, in the amount of 400-800 already tearing apart not only the mobs but the bosses. And you're talking about 2000+. Why? Who are you going to shoot?

PS. So do not forget, since you're comparing with DS 3, the ring, in contrast to the aspects are harsh conditions. For example, Flynn will give a significant increase only in the weight up to 10 units, Lloyd, only with full HP, and the ring element, in addition to bonus damage, have severe penalties to resists. So for the average player, first time playing DS, they will be slightly less than useless.

A
AbstractGaze 20.01.20

That's about the number of hits a good point, I watched the stream where the player was shot in the head mob and bore 99%, and had to do a second shot. In fact aspect to some 1-2% in fact would give +100% because not enough sniper ammo, but with the aspect a cartridge for the murder is even more important.