3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DAIMON_K 20.01.20 03:27 am

Which truck to choose (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Tell someone what goes on?
Wanted to buy the man inside him he liked it, and the Volvo horses more
255 Comments
Sort by:
n
nomini2008 20.01.20

Skania

L
LOWO 20.01.20

in the beginning it is better Renault 420 elk and then not vkurse

G
Gromgol 20.01.20

Better to start on the MAN - 1400л. fuel decide... so not a bad Volvo.

once back on his feet - take... Scania 730 HP, good acceleration(even uphill) + amazing control.

t
tethys 20.01.20

Gromgol
Went to the MAN pumped, it was 700л to 4 chassis rear, had a full tank at ~2000 miles. now Maject or as it is, I do not remember. But it is also pumped Maject MAN... worse'and I think still to buy SCANIA for a long time wanted to take it, Yes salon not found.

M
McLaren MP4-4 20.01.20

I'm still in thought...
Accumulated 400.000.Don't know how to spend.
- Like the interior of Mapa,but it is something not stable on slopes and hills.Have dropped it 3-4 times .More than one truck I laid not down,and only the MAN.
- From Volvo,God forbid horses under the hood (probably the most powerful truck in the game 750 HP),but this salon is not like that.A little rustic.
- Pretty good - Renault Magnum.Outside and inside... that really don't know how powerful his engine is.While the cells of the motor is closed,the level is too small (16 LVL).
The only thing I didn't like it in the cabin is the dashboard,more precisely the electronic scoreboard.Oh,too too small - I can't understand.
- DAF,IVEKO - miserable.Even thought to take there.
- Dimensional,also rustic.Yes, and weak.
- U Scania,everything seems fine,but I think it loses power.. to many trucks.

L
LOWO 20.01.20

ABOUT TO LAY DOWN ON THE SIDE BETTER RENO NOT FIND AS NEVALYASHKA ON THE TURNS!

t
tethys 20.01.20

McLaren MP4-4
And you managed to roll over?
P. S I'm right behind Artmann came from, now rich and smart! But for the week spent milancika 2...so Need to save!

T
TheWickerMan 20.01.20

I didn't notice much of a difference between them... and why they do not pursue above 90 km?! Even with this mod at 120 Km. no effect!

t
tethys 20.01.20

TheWickerMan
All write that does not work Mody, personally I have all the Robit, and Sodom on speed too. Now I MSU to accelerate to 120, but was dispersed only to 110 km\h

M
McLaren MP4-4 20.01.20

ReenGo,
Elementary,My Dear Watson!)
And the most insulting,not at breakneck speed,and simple rotate when moving out from the ramp,there is a fork in the road turn 90°-180°(and especially England).Just gave the wheel to another is all,stay light.

M
McLaren MP4-4 20.01.20

Yesterday,razognal to 154 km\h. Is without tension.
pix.PlayGround.ru

t
tethys 20.01.20

McLaren MP4-4
Wow, a VOLVO? Where is he from, where he is valiant like there! But the VOLVO from?
Oh well...I bought a Scan, after the Majestic only positive feelings, fast, agile, easy to disperse.
Bought it somewhere around ~280000 with pumping, 730 HP
Actually it's:

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

G
Gromgol 20.01.20

ReenGo
Experimenting with the entire top... I will say this after 700000 miles... it is possible to overspend.

The verdict:
1. Volvo is the most stable and reliable. Ergonomic interior. Tanks enough to 2223 km(750l.with., 288040 EUR + painting)
Of the minuses - on wet pavement often drifts are possible. Not running an electronic speedometer(by the way the floor of the canoe was in ETS). Not for Britain.

2. Scania is the most agile and dynamic. Tanks have enough on 2118 km(730 HP, 304120 EUR + painting)
Of the minuses - the Swiss Alps, the recalcitrant this truck tumbles... even at 80 km/h. Not for southern Europe

3. MAN - a cross between a Volvo and for sale... good maneuverability with good stability. Tanks suffice for 2348 km(680 HP, 285710 EUR + painting)
Major drawbacks - no, wet pavement grip is good, the Swiss Alps - the turns about 85 km/h practically without drifts. Is it just a little short turning radius in small spaces.

4. Majestic(Mercedes) - same as MAN, only relics less the price is higher and you can put the side skirts on the tanks. Tanks suffice for 1980 km(598 HP, 303360 EUR + painting)
Of the minuses - the price, best buy MAN.

5. Ivedo is a Good truck, pays for the investment. The widest selection of accessories among all tractors. Ergonomic interior. Tanks enough to 1382 km(560 HP, 269190 EUR + painting)
Of the minuses - 400 HP fuel, too little for long trips. Relevant to level 16.

6. Reno, DAV - there is a sense in purchasing in the beginning of the game for the first drivers... deshego and angry. For travel yourself - it is better to choose movers from the list above.
Of the minuses - weak motors, poor functionality.

PS: Now LVL 46., 800000 km, the Volvo Luxe, 2 garage for 10 cars and 6 trucks(Drove a 2.5 a 5.8 rating)... income +27000-40000 a day. Live on credit - too lazy to wait one Fig no overpayment for the credits :)

L
LOWO 20.01.20

ReenGo
I stopped working mod speed when I threw the mod the Increasing volume in the cockpit-I removed it and then everything Robit

D
DAIMON_K 20.01.20

What is the difference of the chassis. Maybe there is a detailed description.

L
LOWO 20.01.20

DAIMON_K
there are additional chassis helps with cornering

L
LOWO 20.01.20

My new head, rushing like it!=) level 10

t
tethys 20.01.20

DAIMON_K
I noticed that when changing gear, changing the volume of the tank! The more gear, the less tank!

D
DAIMON_K 20.01.20

ReenGo
Pro tank I know each maquis in its
I was interested in the process of management

G
Gromgol 20.01.20

DAIMON_K
Chassis is responsible for the stability of the tractor on the road(with load/without load) under various conditions, as well as for damage to the cargo during the collision.

Example:
4x2 - head-on collision at a speed of 85 km/h: damage to the truck 12-16%, the damage load of 8-9%.
6x2-4 - head-on collision at a speed of 85 km/h: damage to the truck 10-14%, damage to the cargo of 3-5%.
6x4 - a head-on collision at a speed of 85 km/h: damage to the truck 7-9%, damage to the load 0-1%.

Also, it depends in particular on the dynamics of the acceleration of the tractor / load... more wheels, the better the grip.