3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jsilverst 20.01.20 03:28 am

Quest \"Smoke extraction\" - how to deal with Benneton? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

I have a question, what to do with Benneton, kill him or keep alive?
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 20.01.20

I left him, not very pleased with the result, I don't know what will happen if to kill.
The spooler
Spoilersthis was alive, he then passed his captain's and the almost hanged, XS will be, if you kill, probably the same but without it, in fact it profit not, as he disappears after that XS where, and with dead you the jacket back.

j
jsilverst 20.01.20

So it is better to kill in revenge for the attack on you and the assignment are asked to get rid of it.

V
Vasiliy Ivanovichch 20.01.20

Support, better to kill for the quest. Especially because he is alive, indeed, nothing further has no effect.

C
CEMENTATOR 20.01.20

Can bream to blood smack that dialogue with him was done. This body occupies some place in the pirate Council, such cannot be killed.

V
Vyxyxol 20.01.20

TSEMENTATOR wrote:
This body occupies some place in the pirate Council, such cannot be killed.
Pfff, stabbed the guy with the letter m, without the slightest regret. The corpse took solinet, infiltrated the Council of captains. Profit.

m
mefiro 20.01.20

TSEMENTATOR
Killed it and then called his nakama, pirate-boy, the woman, eventually took her chain and joined the Board of the pirates

D
DarMut _mh 20.01.20

Before you can kill him 1,000 more money to fuck. Tell me first what you want to understand but without the blood... then you will be asked for either the money (and money in this game is highly needed). or to all pirates talked about how cool GG pers (in this case, I don't know what will be the benefit (maybe some counter the sea pirates will attack). And after I get the money then grab Benita boldly by the throat from such gopar will be amazed and will rush into a fight, and will be ignominiously beaten friendly crowd.