3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elkron 18.09.19 08:03 pm

Not sold fuel for the flamethrower. (Elex)

In General this bug grabbed my brother, I would neighing over him, like now. And right now, and he is now without fuel, it's gone from sales of ALL merchants who traded in it. Is there any way to fix it? Or flamethrower you can forget?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serge3d 18.09.19

Elkron
The bug is caught when buying a flamethrower. Or pre nakupy fuel in the entire game (it's cheap, thousand to buy 5 and will last until the end of the game) or ArtMoney clocked.

T
Tharan 18.09.19

The bug comes from the ability Haggler (shopkeeper) - any item whose price is 1 Alexa apiece, disappears from the market, because the game is not able to work with rational numbers, but only with natural (intact).

Download actual update of the tables for cheat engine and change the skill level traders to 0.
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/elex_tablitsa_dlya_cheat_engine_upd_22_10_2017_dl748-77316/#comment-16801020

Abolished the ability of the shopkeeper: https://i.imgur.com/xbqnUd9.png - Beauty.

So what are waiting for podorazhaniya of gasoline in badmem patch, so most likely any product sold on 1 alexito apiece.
Well, they are rational numbers tie.

S
Siniy Kot 18.09.19

Tharan
ohrinitelno...just ohrinitelno....and I thought shigali I lost a bunch of stuff from the merchants sinned that chose a faction...

T
Tharan 18.09.19

Blue Cat
A funny glitch. Usually in RPG gold, silver and bronze - and the problems with cents (rational) no. XLI. This game for sure the Germans were doing? Direct not like such a stupid omission, especially for the pedantic Germans.

s
shabanov123 18.09.19

Found this stuff after many hours of play,we decided this way -I have in inventory still had a little bit of gas on,downloaded a trainer which has a function of infinite items and started fuel from the inventory to put in the trunk,when it has accumulated a few thousand off the trainer and here I am the owner of a large number of gas

O
Olgerdt Dagrael 18.09.19

ArtMoney solves this problem in 30 seconds and forever))

T
Takoy sebe Geroy 18.09.19

Gorgeous bug, nothing to say