3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
makc11021992 20.01.20 03:29 am

Definitive Edition disappointment (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I don't like to work too hard in games, so I play on classic, but I went to the Fort the joy of having level 6 enemies around entirely 5... I'm still swinging... and the enemies no... I have already gold even discarded... And what the complexity or the balance they have introduced in this re-release? The first time I have such flatbread was not I the same level of complexity could easily die in battle with 4 masters and right now the same 4 masters I had is that the armor can carry... And the difficulty is not to tweak... and stealing/sharing, like them fixed, but damn, gold is accumulated not have time to waste... Where the Epic battle which took place a couple of times then they were all dead? Shas I died just from screaming and that is because accidentally got too close...
15 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Archer_ 20.01.20

makc11021992
well, it's still there...I don't quite understand what You are complaining about. Select Tactics and You will be an epic battle and stuff. Classics implies that the game will take place easily, as this complexity is played by people who are either not familiar with the series or don't like as You put it much strain in the games.

I
Igor Ostapenko 20.01.20

makc11021992
While we're at it - take the complexity of the tactics and put the mod Monster Scaling (on the resource) or Monsters Madness (although these mods on the Definitive Edition not tested)

m
makc11021992 20.01.20

_Archer_
but I already naigal enough and would not like to start again. In addition there are two modes weaker... there is a story like any other. And to change to higher after you start you can not... only reduce...
And complaining because he was like the battle will become harder or easier, I'm not one complex was not

N
Nightma[R]e 20.01.20

Igor Ostapenko
Any fashion from Classic are not compatible in DE.

A
Andrei YP 20.01.20

makc11021992
It is not clear what you want. Since you do not want to strain, then why do you have challenging fights? And what's the Definitive Edition? The developers have not said they would complicate the existing levels of complexity, and only that will add another level of difficulty - very easy for those who have little interest in fighting. Well and made minor changes in the combat system.

A
Analius 20.01.20

greatly added a lot of new contact in this edition?
is it worth for this to pass??
if I have 2 times it was

M
Metis163 20.01.20

Analis
Try the valor. That's where hardcore)

L
LenivyiBob 20.01.20

Analis
Gryat ARKS redid almost completely. Quests altered to close them. A lot of edits. Quests curves also altered.

A
Analius 20.01.20

Metis163
new difficulty added?
I passed the most difficult

m
makc11021992 20.01.20

Andrei YP
Well to strain and taking the floor kick different things. I remember the first time stuck on Alexander, and saved me a worm for all masters sarelis on it (at like 3 or 4 attempt), but now I'm all but Alexander made up the appearance of the worm...
The developers wrote about the change in the balance of enemies, so I resent

_
_Archer_ 20.01.20

makc11021992
You still do not consider that go through the game a second time and are already familiar with the mechanics, but it also enhances the game still ;)

m
makc11021992 20.01.20

_Archer_
here I agree, on this account, had not thought of

m
makc11021992 20.01.20

Metis163
this is where after death the saved game is deleted?

l
lordofwater 20.01.20

_Archer_
I agree. In the second and subsequent passing seems easier, because I know where to go, what quests and how to perform, know many skills and tactics they use. As for the latter I have a question: a lot has changed? The developers wrote that the totems somehow will increase, and that after the first island, they do not need became. Someone noticed this?
So far I found only strengthening incarnata bloody, like he used necromancy was not. Well, spell a swarm of mosquitoes now has a cooldown of only 3 turns earlier I think it was more. And ranged attack incarnata increases damage by 25%.
Write what anybody else noticed changes. The last time I launched a game for the New Year, if something was typed before - fix.

I
IceSword 20.01.20

makc11021992
I'm a big say ,I came out with a Fort of Joy TWO wolves lone LEVEL 8 : Knight+Thief duck here Knight its indestructibility and tremendous damage was not needed because Assassin vanscoter all from the back bypassing armor crushed damage with daggers, the complexity of the Classic on the tactics of the damage will be 50% less, but I don't expect it will change something, just one-shot phenomenon will be less.