3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SS44 20.01.20 03:29 am

Respond , pliz , on a couple of questions... (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

People , I've been playing this game for the first patch and then glitches a lot... But now definitive I know what I don't know if all the same bugs , in short:
1. Key space , according to the description should automatically pick up items? My spacebar has no effect...
2. Periodically Loshitsa inventory from some Persian. And nothing to use it. Saves only the restart. Found the info that there are buttons for unlock , but I have in the settings of this item there are no((( Tell me pliz , what is the key combination.
4 Comments
Sort by:
p
pshanyrckovee 20.01.20

And I'm still waiting when finally all bugs fix patches! Another patch was released a week ago.. and it will still be Played a year ago in the first version. So it was impossible to pass because of critical errors and no response characters.

A
Analius 20.01.20

went through the whole game and did not encounter a single bug
although only inventory
but there you should click on another character to open the inventory

M
Mr_POMAH 20.01.20

SS44
1. Key space automatically selects only the items from the containers (a box, a tree stump, barrel, etc.);
2. On the quick access toolbar there is a button in the lock, clicked it a few times and inventory rasplachivaetsya. In General, the inventory is buggy in the early versions DE after patches like never glyukanul.

S
SS44 20.01.20

Mr_POMAH the Latest patch is , but that he doesn't do it. Did not work with the release of DE and not working(((