3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zazie 20.01.20 03:32 am

Cut out of the game and is found in the toolset (Dragon Age: Origins)

Here we accumulate the scraps of information got from the toolset. To create a theme inspired Ellewilde. I Express my solemn gratitude for archaeological survey and recovery of the missing features! :)
144 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ellewilde 20.01.20

Uh... Thanks))
Question: we will be here to get that buried somewhere in the depths of the other, or both?..)

J
Just like old times 20.01.20

well, the post about the commoner man it would be nice to start)
well, all in its sole discretion)

A
Azirafal 20.01.20

IMHO it is better to pull out )) And then delete )))

Z
Zazie 20.01.20

Question: we will be here to get that buried somewhere in the depths of the other, or both?..)
I think it would be correct. I didn't read, and I would like :)

E
Ellewilde 20.01.20

Okay, then let's go:

The background for the commoner

In General, finally have a reason to beat the game man. And, thank Andraste, not Koslanda. In the data remained scraps from passing over the man-commoner, and there was a way to change check box background in data character) Are the following:
pix.PlayGround.ru

What mystery was he, the commoner, could not be found, probably, its either cut or just not started to do the background at all.

The background still have to pass one available, but if you change the check box before switching to Ostagar changes are not forced to wait:

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

Maybe these changes are not many, but they are visible, and links to Koslanda emerge only if there is no option for a commoner, and it is very infrequently, moreover, in the first passage it is possible to catch and correct the dialogues. And at the coronation there was nobody from relatives and friends - because they simply do not. It's for the best - the orphan so the orphan...

There was still a hint of passage for a barbarian jacinda, but it is one line in the settings, so that thought probably, abandoned very early stage.

** How to change the background (maybe it all can be done differently and easier, most likely using the console, but still can not say for sure. Editing saves to intelligible results does not):

In section the toolset creature/global/debug need to choose the type named zz_debugger, and stick it at the main location history. Here's how: select the folder with the prehistory in the tab area at the desired location, click with the right mouse button and choose open local copy when downloaded, go to section сreature and find zz_debugger-and. Select it and drag to the desired point location where it will be easy to find. Then in top menu select Tools/Export/Export without dependent resources file locations are saved in the folder My Documents/BioWare/Dragon Age/modules/Single Player/override/toolsetexport. At the closing locations nothing more to save.
To start a new game to find this guy and talk to him. First, select Unset Origin and to delete the background from the nameplate data, then Set Origin/More.../More.../Human Commoner Origin. So much safer than pick save) files)

Just in case I type this still in the camp stick - you never know, suddenly in the game zaglyuchit.

zz_debugger in the castle Koslanda. He is there in the main hall standing at the wall (better, perhaps, to change the check box before the conversation with Fergus, although it is unlikely that it really affects)) :

http://narod.ru/disk/24769738000/castle_cousland.rar

Throw a folder in My Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\packages\core\override

E
Ellewilde 20.01.20

Return to Ostagar as it would be in the game if it is not cut:

The survivors whom we were supposed to meet instead of Elric, if returned to Ostagar in the game:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Commander Talim: Hey, you're the same Guard. I know it's you, because I saw all the other dead when Ostagar.

GG: did You survive the battle?

Commander Talim: Fucking stupid question. Am I sitting here dead? Although, maybe I would have preferred to die after what I saw in the Royal ranks.

GG: Drunk. No one survived when Ostagar.

Commander Talim: I would have agreed with you, but we here talking to each other. Maybe I bolted down is not as beautiful as you, but still escaped.

GG: watch what you say. With battlefield left only traitors.

Commander Telem: and that's true, except that you blame yourself. There, in order, death was chasing me around, but I fled.
No regrets, but when the darkspawn rushed to the attack, I took the hands feet. And watched the carnage from the edge of the forest. Remember, Cailan... hung like a trophy.
* Sighs.* So much for the glory. And because the boy didn't even have time to wear his father's sword.

GG: his Father's sword?

Commander Talim: Yes, it is chic chest of something there and someone there. Lying in a bloody Royal tent, waiting for the archdemon. As if all should go smoothly.
I loved his king, but he always shone with the beauty, not the mind.

GG: You were in the Royal ranks — and-run?

Commander Talim: We are not at sea, and I'm not the captain; and it is not my job to drive to death Kingdom. Nobody expected this to happen.
Kaylan even left in the tent daddy's sword. Even if, say, waiting for a greater glory. Don't know exactly when it happened. My own eyes have not seen.

GG: Where they dragged Cailan?

Commander Tell: Things are not skinned, as some... but he's still dead. Maybe they threw him into the Royal tent, next to daddy's sword. Would they have the mind to such an insult?
No, that would be too human. Must have left it somewhere to bleed out like a slaughtered pig.
And it doesn't matter,huh? No matter how much I drink, and they couldn't come back. No one will return.Go away, I need to catch my breath.

Tell commander: Well look, the one that left.
Commander Tell: no One survived when Ostagar. They vanished as the king and the sword of his father.
Commander Talim: I have heard some stories, some beautiful lie. Maybe hope did not die along with the fool-king.

Dialogue Logeyna and Alistair from Return to Ostagar, not included in the final version. Different options:

Alistair: Poor bastard. Cailan was lacking as a king, but who deserves this? Loghain And Maric honors by killing his son? Makes me sick.

Loghain: I did not want to see this happen to Cailan, but it seemed necessary at the time. Like many things do, I suppose.

Alistair: No, you see, this isn't something you can explain away. The man you killed, the son of Maric, is right here, in this field of dead.

Loghain: I am aware, Alistair, thank you.

PC: No plea for forgiveness?

Loghain: I ask for none. I made my choices with the good of Ferelden in mind.

PC: That response hardly seems like enough.

Loghain: And what would be enough? What form of penance matters to a dead man?

Alistair: I'm sure we could come up with something entertaining for the rest of us.

Loghain: I did not want to see this happen to Cailan, but it seemed necessary at the time. Like many things do, I suppose.
Pity.

PC: Pity for him or you?

Loghain: I ask for none. I made my choices with the good of Ferelden in mind.

Alistair: Good work, that.
* Sarcastic, but not over the top.

Loghain: I regret many things, but dwelling on what could have been serves no one, least of all Cailan. I will make peace in my own time.

PC: Cailan was a fool.

Loghain : I thought so at the time. Inexperienced, rash, naive. But as I have come to know, my supposed wisdom served me no better.

Alistair : Good work, that.

Loghain : I regret many things, but dwelling on what could have been serves no one, least of all Cailan. I will make peace in my own time.

Alistair: Poor bastard. Kaylan wasn't the best king, but who deserves that? And Logan honors Marika for the fact that he killed his son? I'm sick of the idea. (for the idiocy of the localizers, I am not responsible))

Logan: I didn't want Cilano such a fate, but at the time it seemed necessary. Like many others, I guess.

Alistair: No, see, it's hard to explain. Thee the victim of man, the son Marika is here. At this field strewn with dead.

Logan: I know, Alistair, thanks.

GG: apologies will not?

Logan: I'm not asking for anything. I made the choice, not for a moment forgetting about the good of Ferelden.

GG: This response is hardly sufficient.

Logan: what would be sufficient? What repentance are dead?

Alistair: I think we could offer the others something interesting...

Logan: I didn't want Cilano such a fate, but at the time it seemed necessary. Like many others, I guess.
Sorry.

GG: Pity for herself or him?

Logan: I'm not asking for anything. I made the choice, not for a moment forgetting about the good of Ferelden.

Alistair: Good job, Yes.

Logan: I'm sorry about many things, but thinking about the incident does not need anyone. Least of all Cilano. The time will come and I will find peace.

GG: Kaylan was a fool.

Logan : I thought so too at the time. He was inexperienced, impulsive, naive. But then it turned out that my alleged wisdom was no better.

Alistair : Good job, Yes.

Logan : I'm sorry about many things, but thinking about the incident does not need anyone. Least of all Cilano. The time will come and I will find peace.

Sword Marika of game resources:

pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Azirafal 20.01.20

Bastards, why they didn't give us them both?! *Boo-chnayac*

E
Ellewilde 20.01.20

Nightmare Logeyna in the Shade:

King Maric:

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

Prince Kaylan:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Restored nightmare:

E
Ellewilde 20.01.20

QUEST DEFAMATION ORDERING

pix.PlayGround.ru

It began, apparently, with the fact that the mabari was dragged chewed up a piece of paper with a note:
It's a propaganda leaflet. It is not necessary to read it.
It was possible to convince the author to threaten him or come to him after a Sz with Logeyna.

The entry in the diary:
Generiske the scribe had made trouble on his head, started to spread slander about you and the Grey Guardians. Find the scribe and talk to him.

Promoter: Guardian Criminal here in my shop! See, I'm doing my business. The truth about you needs to know the whole world.
I suppose you came here to threaten me, and thus confirm that well known.

GG: *belief* You are a smart man. There are doubts about Logeyna.

Advocate: I... did not allow himself to think over them, but you look nothing like I thought. Perhaps it is actually not so simple.
* realization. self doubt
I change my texts a Grey warden. Your name will be cleared.

The entry in the diary:
Generiske Knizhnik-accuser made your point and now will write your tirades in your defense.

GG: *threatening* you Better stop that. You have no idea what I can do to you.

*luck*
Promoter: I didn't think you were so good at... convincing. Okay, The Black Guard. I'm not going to blame you.
* very scared of player intimidation
But the people already knew the truth. Knows.

The entry in the diary:
Generiske scribe-the accuser will no longer write anything, although it was written the message is widely dispersed.

*fail*
Promoter: I'm not going to believe your lies. I cared about their safety and that my work is continued.
Kill them!

GG: I'm not going to threaten you. I'll just kill you.

Promoter: Then for Logeyna!

Condition: Loghain in the party
Logan: Not always what it seems to be true — is actually true. Anyway, I did not give consent. You have to cease their activities.

Promoter: Logan! ... Of course. Please forgive my arbitrariness.

The entry in the diary:
Logan told the scribe-the slanderer to stop spreading their illicit writings. Further pamphlets will all be in your protection.

Different versions of phrases of buyers in the market after the completion of the quest:

Buyer: I've heard of Guards, but for a long time. Maybe someone doubted that it was true.
Buyer: I've heard. And it turns out that this is probably not true. I am very happy Guardian.
Buyer: 'd Say that you're a traitor, but now, it seems, these conversations stopped.
Buyer: Some of the things that I've heard is probably a lie. If so, I'm sorry, Guardian.

The restored version

Russian version: http://narod.ru/disk/43026499001.c0a108c24779cc2bd0c9598ee9a2c767/Landry_propagandist_rus.rar

English version: http://narod.ru/disk/43026614001.f51eae91da5fcd52591c6d3a9dafd565/Landry_propagandist.rar

The unpacked archive to throw in My Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\packages\core\override
Works with savestates before the first entering the location.

P. S: the plot of the quest - when reading leaflets about Guardians at the entrance to Alfina.

E
Ellewilde 20.01.20

Easter eggs with David Geyder:

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

Resource Name - gaider All Characters
Age - 40
Description - A pleasant fellow being bombarded by annoying twits that get angrier as they go.
Gender - Male
Name - The Magnificent Gaider
Phonetic Pronunciation - GAY-durr
Plots - Random Encounters
Purpose - In joke for the fans and for the staff. A lot of the forum goers will fall over laughing.
Race/Species - Human
Speech Patterns - Pleasant voice, overwhelmed, gets a little scared at the end.

Accidental meeting:

Everyone is talking at once.

(This is like the crowd cheering lines, so I'm removing this from the in-game text.)

In this conversation a haggard adult is being chased and yelled at by demanding children. At the end of the haggard person runs away. This is an inside joke and should be read humorously.

Demanding Grobnard: I want to fly; make me fly!
* Demanding

Petulant Grobnard: I want a dolly now!
* Petulant

Gaider: Stay away or I'll stab you in the face. I will!
* Haggard, feels threatened and overwhelmed -- rhetorical threat, read melodramatically

Dirty-Minded Grobnard: Tell me a story. Of darkspawn, darkness, and naughty bits.
* Mischievous teenager

Excitable Grobnard: No, No, No--I want a story about zombie kittens!
* Excited

Petulant Grobnard: I want my nugs and pancakes!
* More petulant

Demanding Grobnard: Don't let him get away!
* Angry, demanding

Gaider: Someone, help me! Oww!
* Pleading as he runs away

Demanding Grobnard: I want to fly! Make me fly!
* Demanding

Irritable Grobnard: I Want that doll, now!
* Petulant

Geyder: stay back or I'll spoil your face! I'll do it!
* Haggard, feels threatened and overwhelmed -- rhetorical threat, read melodramatically

Grobnard reprobate mind: Tell me a tale! About creatures of darkness, about darkness... something terrible!
* Mischievous teenager

Excitable Grobnard: no, no, No! I want the fairy tale about the walking dead kittens!
* Excited

Irritable Grobnard: I want Naga and pancakes!
* More petulant

Demanding Grobnard: don't let him go!
* Angry, demanding

Geyder: Help, someone! Ah!
* Pleading as he runs away

Z
Zazie 20.01.20

Great, nice Easter eggs. And the quest is amusing. Ready to help with the test, will test today.

Pass about for the commoner.
In the toolset I don't know, but I have it installed. If the manual is not very sophisticated and You are ready to write, then I would try to make my own.

C
C.A.T.S. 20.01.20

> The data is left scraps from passing over the man-commoner, and there was a way to change check box background data of the character
And how to do it?

E
Ellewilde 20.01.20

I do not have full confidence that the passage of a commoner changes things and functioning normally. For me, in this case, the main thing - the almost complete absence of references to background Koslanda during the passage, as Koslanda can't feel strongly))

When dealing with this - will post either the file or the user manual.

Z
Zazie 20.01.20

as Koslanda can't feel strongly))
What's wrong with Kulandai?

When dealing with this - will post either the file or the user manual.
OK, we will wait :)

C
C.A.T.S. 20.01.20

> For me, in this case the main thing - the almost complete absence of references to background Koslanda during the passage
And for me. Kulandai I normally played... the first two or three times, but then I wanted something else.

E
Ellewilde 20.01.20

Dialogues after Sz:

The conversation Logeyna with Anorei Redcliffe before the final battle:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Anora: Father.
* a cool greeting to her estranged father

Loghain: Anora.
* crisp, a bit icy

Anora: We will need to talk, now that you've... survived.
* cool, survived said an instead of survived the execution

Loghain: I would give it some time, my dear. That may sort itself out very soon, after all.
* a bit amused

Anora: Don't... wait too long, then.
* a bit awkward, she'd like to be on better terms with her father but it's just impossible right now

Loghain: You are the queen. Do as you were meant to. Nothing could please me more.
* grim, this is his way of saying I love you as well as goodbye

Anora: Father.
* a cool greeting to her estranged father

Loghain: Anora.
* crisp, a bit icy

Anora:... since you survived, we need to talk.
* cool, survived said an instead of survived the execution

Logan: someday I'll do it. In the end, very soon everything can be solved.
* a bit amused

Anora: Then... don't wait too long.
* a bit awkward, she'd like to be on better terms with her father but it's just impossible right now

Logan: You're the Queen. Do what you gotta do. For me there is no greater joy than this.
* grim, this is his way of saying I love you as well as goodbye

The reaction Cotran the HS after the Meeting of the Land:

Logan alive:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Logan executed:

pix.PlayGround.ru

To put that in the game, if you throw this folder: http://narod.ru/disk/24764797000/City_Gates_Anora_Cauthrien.rar in My Documents/BioWare/Dragon Age/packages/core/override

Anora and Cotran will be at the exit location of the City gate after talking to Riordan:
pix.PlayGround.ru

* Of course, the only option where live Logan and Cotran and Anora on the throne.

E
Ellewilde 20.01.20

What's wrong with Kulandai?
Everything is normal with Kulandai)) Just I have not fused with the GG background)))

The user manual did add in a post about the history of commoners above. But changes are possible.

E
Ellewilde 20.01.20

QUESTS IN THE FROSTY MOUNTAINS

Quest the Parcel is not delivered to the addressee

A small quest in Orzammar to take the body of the deceased vendor bag of cabbage and take the dwarf Caribou in the Frosty Mountains at the entrance to Orzammar.

To deliver a shipment of cabbage Caribou, merchant at the gate Orzammar.

This dialogue belongs to Jareb, a generic dwarf grocer in the Frostback Mountains, near the gates of Orzammar. He is involved in the Failed Delivery quest

Jareb: Where is this package?
I'm sorry. Can't talk. Waiting for the package.

GG: What you need to send? Maybe the cabbage?

Jareb: My cabbage! Oh, my dear cabbage! I was so afraid you were gone!
Old Jareb you are well taken care of, I promise!

GG: the Messenger died on the roadside.

Jareb: This is terrible! I'll always honor his memory... although I am sure that in life it is not met.

GG: you're Strange.

Jareb: They have never understood, right? No one understands how beautiful the bag is of marvelous tender cabbage.

GG: I was Glad to help.

Jareb: Take this for your trouble. And thank you!

GG: Then I will go, I will not bother you.

Gareb: Thank You. Warmth to you!

You brought Caribou load of cabbage.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Quest the lost son

Cut quest that we had to Redcliffe, and pass in the Frosty Mountains:

Delli is the mother of Argentina, the possessed man living under the bridge in the Frostback Mountains. She kicked him out for stealing, but now she misses him and hopes he's all right.

Delli: Gabon, my poor son... Only a month since I sent him away, and now I'm afraid he died.
And all because of the fact that he stole the necklace! So what if it was a family heirloom? It didn't give me the right to drive in the woods his own son!

GG: Maybe we can find your son.

Delly: He always liked dwarves... even this idler Dvin. Maybe he went in the Frosty mountains.
Thanks for looking, dear. Yes I always wanted to be a Creator.

A woman from Redcliffe named Delly lost her son in Gabon. She says that he probably went in the Frosty mountains and that he stole her family necklace. If you find Gabon or necklace, go back to Redcliffe and tell her.

Gabon was a human who had been kicked out of his home in Redcliffe. He hoped to find solace among the dwarves, but they turned him away, and he came to live under the bridge for shelter. That's when the Hunger Demon came. Now he's a shell, driven by hunger to feed upon the children and hapless fools who come to check on him under the bridge.

Gabon: Come here, child. Come on down to my house.
I've got all sorts of Goodies. And toys is full. Come here.

GG: Show yourself.

Gabon: How impatient my new boyfriend. Come on in! I have biscuits and bones!

GG: OH no.

Gabon: Can trust me, child. You're a great judge of people...

GG: Now go.

Gabon: No... come here! That's stupid! Me what do you collect?
No... I'm so hungry! I need to eat!
* Hungry growl

Combat ensues, with a hunger-demon possessed human who is balanced so as to be relatively simple to defeat by the time the player gets to this spot.
On the body, the player finds a note and an Heirloom Necklace.

Under the bridge in the Frosty mountains, you came across a man. He was possessed by the spirit and turned into a killer. You have found an heirloom necklace and the diary of a Gabon. Return to Redcliffe and tell a woman named Delly about her missing son.

Delly: Glad to see you again, dear.

GG: Wait. You mean this necklace?

Delly: Yes! Yes! You found Gabon? Where is he?

GG: I Think I found your son.

Delli: Really? Where is he? Poor Gabon!

GG: He was possessed by the spirit and lived under a bridge.

Delly: What?! It's awful!

GG: it is Better for him to stay where he is now.

Delli: I Guess it's not very comfortable.
I guess I should get going. Poor Gabon!

GG: I'm sorry. He's dead.

Delli: I knew it! I watched him die!
Oh, how hard to lose a son at such times.

You returned to Redcliffe to Delly and told about the fate of her missing son of Gabon.

Award from Delli - two gold.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Cut merchant kaddison for mabari. Was supposed to be in the Frosty Mountains.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Responds to GG only if the mabari in the squad. If to unflattering comments about the dog walks away, not wanting to trade with GG.

All the content more or less restored, once spread block.

Russian version: http://narod.ru/disk/25785467000/Frostback_Mountain_Pass_rus.rar

English version: http://narod.ru/disk/25785468000/Frostback_Mountain_Pass.rar

The unpacked archive to throw in My Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\packages\core\override

E
Ellewilde 20.01.20

TWO UNRELATED GENERISKA QUEST:

Quest to Rob competitors

Feoran is a shady rogue in Denerim. A rival gang stole a bunch of his stuff, and he wants it back.

Feorana: Hey! Hey, you! Yes, you are. You kind of those who are not averse to earn extra money.

GG: I'm not interested.

Feorana: Well, okay. Try still worth it.

Feorana: Hello again. Well, interested in the job?

GG: of Course. There for you have to do?

Feorana: Some of the competitors decided to slip away with a pair of our indulgences. I would like to pay for the damages.
So if you run into any stolen good, bring it to me. I will do the same.

GG: Interesting proposal.

Feorana: Get them.

You have been asked to find Denerim ten Stolen Items and take them to Fiorano in the Shopping district Denerim.

Feorana: Heh. I was hoping you'd come back. Get me anything good?

GG: nothing Yet.

Feorana: Well, go back there. And with empty hands do not come back.

You found ten Stolen Items. Give them Fiorano in the Shopping district Denerim.

Feorana: Heh. I was hoping you'd come back. Get me anything good?

GG: Yes, the stolen items.

Feorana: *Laughs* I'd Like to see the faces of these ferrets! No money is not sorry!
I promised you I'd share, so here it is. Pick some thing nice.

You found ten Stolen Items and returned them to Fiorano in the Shopping district Denerim.

GG: I changed my mind. Himself get your stolen items.

Feorana: Sorry. And thought you would be good.
You better watch your back, okay?

You told Fiorino that you don't want to help him to get your stuff back.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Quest Suffer the children

This conversation is triggered by the player turning to go down an alleyway that leads to one of the Stolen Goods items from the quest Ransack. A young boy walks by the player and a guard runs in and begins conversation. They both disappear after the conversation is over.

The guard Died: Oh, what are you doing here, son?
The pockets are cleaned, right? I think we have not followed you and your buddies?

A young pickpocket: No! I didn't take anything! Honestly! I just popped a note!

The guard Died: Sorry, friends. These scammers think they can steal from honest citizens Denerim. Well, I say that someday this must end!
Come with me, lad. Let's see how you like to spend a night in jail!

The little boy, whose gang of bandits makes stealing gave you a note. If you bring ten Stolen Items to the guard to Pomeroy, he might let the kids go while the going's good.

The guard Died: Watch your back. Pickpockets, I'll tell you, quite insolent.

GG: Thanks for the warning.

The guard Died: of course. You know, it's my job.

GG: I HAVE proof that these children are not thieves.

The Guard Died: Really? And what, tell me quickly!
Interesting. Well, if they were forced to steal... and you have proof... and you already understand who is to blame...
I see no reason to detain these kids. They are free — thanks to you.
I will try to this will never happen. I promise.

You brought ten Stolen Items to the guard to Pomeroy, and he released the children, who were caught when they searched the pockets.

pix.PlayGround.ru

The restored version:

Russian version: http://narod.ru/disk/25784579000/Denerim_rus.rar

English version: http://narod.ru/disk/25784607000/Denerim.rar

E
Ellewilde 20.01.20

Candy quest associated, it seems, with the Church.

A commoner seeker, a clueless lower class guy wandering around thinking about stuff. Player approaches with a simplified religious pamphlet and either reacts favorably or unfavorably.
Not too distinctive, there are multiple placements of this guy.

Commoner: What do you want?

GG: Hear the word of the Creator?

Commoner: And they hate what I hate? I would prefer that.

Commoner: get away from me, I think.

GG: sounds Like you need to back up their fears.

Commoner: Hmm. Looks like it will be easy to understand. Okay, let's see.

GG: the Atonement in your hands, if you're a man.

Commoner: to Understand this not so difficult as I thought.

GG: Read this or suffer forever. And it is very long.

Commoner: okay, Okay, just leave me alone.

pix.PlayGround.ru