3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mahin 20.01.20 03:34 am

Will there be localization? (Fallout 76)

Do you have any info on localization 76? And TESO I remember all thrown
42 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 20.01.20

Mahin
nope still

P
Preston 20.01.20

the text will be 100% and about the Russian voice acting forget.

G
Golova Niksona 20.01.20

Mahin
the text - voice no

N
Nikolay Ololay 20.01.20

Mahin
Probably as in the Fall4, subtitles.

T
Topol45 20.01.20

Lokalizacija? Why? NPCs will not be correspondingly interesting dialogues too, the main plot for the show as side quests, developed themselves said that the game is not sugerowana. Bottom line is a cooperative fine in a setting besedovschi fall. You in cs go or battle much needed localization with voice acting? Or subtitles enough?

d
dmitrians 20.01.20

Topol45
it's about voice acting or anything, and didn't, he asked it about transfer (and gave an example of TESO in which the Russian language is not present at all, and if you compare a new foul - just with TES online, and there are quests the sea and without translation difficult) and the fact that the game will be an MMO does not mean that there will be a net ekshon fine and compare it with DotA and yoga Victoria Pollack stupid.. there will definitely be otherwise bent, the entire line of police

and enough already about the lack of NPC.. the NPC will not police PEOPLE of TC will replace them real people, everyone else will

T
Topol45 20.01.20

dmitrians
I'm not saying that quests will not, they will be much. But apparently with discharge bring/strip. And quests will give robots galovski Yes, because I wrote that there are only subtitles high.

d
dmitrians 20.01.20

Topol45
well, Yes, XS, we must look at what will come of it, generally seething shit this topic with polychem raised notably, it is interesting to listen to the developers and do just a single with co-op (would be cool)

T
Topol45 20.01.20

dmitrians
I don't think a couple of months before they release something there will change globally. And seething was the fact that this game is very clearly divided fans of the series (even gazebos with fans 1-2 pieces) in two clear camps. Those who direct drip joy that will be online and co-op, and those under whom they blew a chair from the fact that they did not expect such a slide of the series. The only joy for a second that this is not the number part, but the tendency is obvious. And if she comes to visit people, and I think that its sales okupaetsya with a vengeance, the next part, we soon will not see and if they see that even 4 us seem super cool foul.

s
stalkerpeshkov 20.01.20

First, the lack of translation of the game into Russian the problem is not the developers, and players. You yourself build wall ignoring international study of language, especially when information in overabundance the presence of the chic and not expensive courses. That and quite a few examples where localization would be better or at least at the level of the original (which is extremely disappointing).

Secondly, the translation of TESO (just the text) began to emerge within 2 months after the start of the PTA (around March 2015). Done by the hands of the fans and in 2016 officially adopted as ZeniMax of e-localization. And if I'm not mistaken, at this point, transferred all the quests, dialogues and even some books.

d
dmitrians 20.01.20

Sergey Peshkov
yeah, current then the localization made in a prohibited fashion, XS as it is now, don't play TES online is not due to localization, but because of the fact that the game did not meet my expectations. And about the fact that this is our problem - well, you're right, but not completely. For me, the game is a lot nicer in their native language, and it's not because I don't know English - just a nicer perception and immersion in the native language.

PS problem players, the developers should not Oh well, at this rate Hideo kojima would have released Nier in pure Japanese and I would say that the problem of translation - problem players)) or the same DS would be only in their native language - it does not mean that Japanese or any other language is bad, just that not everyone can or wants to learn the language (if I were not so lazy and if I had more skills to learn languages - I'd love to learn Japanese because I like their culture, but not all normal tongues and have time to study them)

N
Noran 20.01.20

Topol45
We any the next part sooner than 10 years will not see, because the scrolls and the new IP we need to develop...
And there, as the tendency of arguing, because the fans of the first parts by the time all the same will die out like mammoths, and for two and a half centenarians, one time, effort to spend will not.

s
stalkerpeshkov 20.01.20

dmitrians
I wrote about Japanese or any other, it was about the international language. The whole world speaks English is the best language for travel, business and a language which blurs the boundaries.

As for the preference. I like You love the East, though a little different, a little bit speak Chinese benefit from the opportunity to practice difficulties and no native speakers has long been settled in his native Siberia. Time learning the language you can always find it gym slowly everyone comes to any result.

dmitrians if you really have difficulties with learning, try to change your surroundings, get away for a couple of weeks in Japan! The country is really expensive, you need to dig, with China easier) good luck!

d
dmitrians 20.01.20

Sergey Peshkov
Thank you for the advice, and good luck
Norаn
The love scrolls is inherited) so that fans will never die)

p
pshanyrckovee 20.01.20

It will not. After Fallout 3 locations are not released as the work of the actors pays off in the territory of Russia because of the huge piracy.

N
Noran 20.01.20

dmitrians
But I was not about scrolls))) It was about the next numbered part of folica, and that fans of his isometric parts by that time will sink into oblivion, unless of course the trend in the isometric of a sudden will not fire and re-mastering of the originals (and I could remake tactics not refused) will not be delivered.
And love to the wonderful scrolls is transmitted by airborne droplets, and is acquired from the first sight)))

d
dmitrians 20.01.20

Norаn
Oh Yes, definitely, theme polychem) has lost in the forums between the scrolls and polychem))

N
Noran 20.01.20

dmitrians
Yeah, with 76 Gazebo notably farts on fire. Fanatics - there is stoned creatures, give them only what is in their awkward head happened - and not on the elbow differently. And on sabzh, I think varivestis good work, not to mention the crafting, all of this coexists in the setting of postpa. Plus - returns the mechanics of damage to equipment that is more suitable polaco than Scrolls.

s
stalkerpeshkov 20.01.20

Norаn
A remake of Fallout Tactics, really? That is the most flawed game police, even if not to take into account that it made the left-wing people. The whole Canon was mutilated, half of the world is rewritten. Maybe it was used a great game, not whether the words in the title Fallout. The only game that clearly did not happen, even Fallout 3 is not so far from the canons of the series.

s
stalkerpeshkov 20.01.20

Haters... Haters never change. And the Fallout series, meanwhile, is on a new development path!