3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 20.01.20 03:34 am

Carissa Cantrecht (Shadows: Awakening)

The game has a character Carissa, melesnitsa with one-handed sword and shield. Just what I love in games of this genre. It is found in the first Chapter, as a non-player NPC. But in the screenshots it is evident that it can play.
Spoiler

On the Wiki Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms even have her skills. Actually a question: whether I like something for it to play? And if so when? Or it cut out in the Shadows: Awakening? Remember in PoE, was also available class Noble, which can be unlock only if you rescue her in the 3rd act. Maybe there is also something like that? And these three hulking tank, rag Archer and magichka I was not at all encouraging. Came to the desert, said the beast with two axes, all nonsense. I don't want to play beasts, I want to play man. To miles I always prefer a quick odnoletniki, instead of the slow UGS-s. And magic to hack and slash I don't like. Stupid idea to constantly force the player to switch between a bunch of characters and half an hour to spend in the inventory to figure out who that change after the lifting of the loot. In games of this genre, I want to be able to pump a hero, and not units that are still unknown, will stay with me in the next Chapter or not.
9 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YouCantStopMe 20.01.20

in Chapter 3, will give

D
Ded MastDay 20.01.20

YouCantStopMe
It will remain until the end of the game or just for the time? How much for just the heads?

a
aist16 20.01.20

Svetoslav
Carissa will remain until the very end, just VI chapters.

D
Ded MastDay 20.01.20

aist16
So really all through the game one character according to the type of Diablo3, or will love have to constantly switch between them?

D
Deimos9 20.01.20

Svetoslav
the demon and the main character always in your party, the rest can not take it, but occasionally still have to take. As in places on a quest NPC talking only in the presence of a certain Persian in your party and let some Loki too, with a certain Persian + current Golem can break some obstacles.

D
Ded MastDay 20.01.20

Deimos9
So I have the Golem disappeared when the wolf took.

a
aist16 20.01.20

Svetoslav
For the entire game, as far as I remember, I was forced to choose a specific character, two or three times, Deimos9 correctly written.Well, I myself, sometimes, taking the iron to open some gates.
However, I side quests are not distracted, walked through the main plot.
If the Golem you had, it will not disappear, in the sanctuary you will find.

D
Ded MastDay 20.01.20

aist16
Thank you.

a
aist16 20.01.20

Svetoslav
Please.