3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FokysStar 20.01.20 03:34 am

Help to deal with lags. (Overwatch)

Lag over. About 40 fps in team fights can sink up to 20. My PC:
GPU: GTX 750Ti
CPU: FX-4100 4 cores
RAM: 8 GB
What's the problem? Only percent? Or whole PC in the trash? Already cleaned it, and the wind changed! GTA, rainbow and PUBG pull, and the over could not(
9 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 20.01.20

Ask better here https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/ru/overwatch/c/general-discussion on the forum overwatch. There are more people to answer .

A
Apokalipsis113 20.01.20

Over from CPU depends more than from the video card. So it's all him and not a young graphics card.

F
FokysStar 20.01.20

00 the Brave sailor
Ahahahhaha, just wrote in the forum, and I bot a gun in a temp ban sent.

F
FokysStar 20.01.20

Apokalipsis113
Just my cent better than declared Recommended system requirements, but even with acceleration zero sense.

A
Apokalipsis113 20.01.20

FokysStar
Just my cent better than declared Recommended system requirements, but even with acceleration zero sense.
Sistemnik are extremely abstract. The game doesn't load the graphics card from the word at all. The thing in the CPU.

g
gennaz 20.01.20

FokysStar
The graphics card is weak,and percent of norm. Have yourself tested CPU is loaded only by 40% of RAM is used just over 5GB. Here the video with the test.
Spoiler
By the way, it even goes to the igpu Athlon 200ge.
Spoiler

Z
Zevs72ru 20.01.20

I do not think that the minimum salary will lag. Is fully low, lowering the resolution, no 60 fps?

F
FokysStar 20.01.20

Zevs72ru
No.

Z
Zevs72ru 20.01.20

FokysStar
Monitoring put. MSI Afterburner. Chikni download, what and how. The same temperature.