3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 20.01.20 03:35 am

Impressions from the demo (Forza Horizon 4)

Hi all. Already played the demo of the new Forza? As you experience the game?
Personally I liked it, but unfortunately not all.
Below I will list what I liked and what not.

Liked:
1. Detailing the world. Looks great world. These flying leaves in autumn, the snow in the winter, the grass grown in the woods in the spring and a full palette of colours summer... Amazing!
2. Detail and vehicle deformation. Took the first ride charger 69, a couple of times hit my nose, dented bonnet, bumper, wings and broke the glass. Yes, simulation damage is so-so, compared to FlatOut, but for this game more and is not necessary. Especially in the settings you can turn on even engine damage.
3. Events. In principle, nothing new to the Forza series in the events there. But they were not worse, they are still interesting.
4. Vehicle physics. Differences in the behavior of cars on different surfaces (asphalt, sand, dirt, snow, ice, grass...). I liked that the ice machine is not really controllable, and in the race in the winter leaving the track, the car loses control and goes into a skid... Great!
5. Optimization. My system: GTX 970, 8 GB RAM, R5 1600x in FHD on ultra settings (disabled FXAA), the game gives 55 fps. For such detail and physics are very good indicators, but there is one big BUT - and this below in cons.

Now, what's not to like.
1. With regards to the detail of the world - there are shoals. Some trees are just stupid - flat texture. Not even 3-dimensional models, and stupidly textures. Thank God very few of them (I counted only 2 without tree 3-dimensional model, while riding on forests).
2. Is sometimes lost the sound in the game.
3. After a long game, the game starts to lag terribly. Fps drops from 55 to 1 fps. It all started as I got the McLaren. Only vzla this car and here on you - hell ride, some solid logs.
4. The map is too small. And I don't mean demo. Compared to CRU, the map is too small. But fortunately, the map is made 100 times better, the same, CRU.

The game hardly will buy, but I drove via game pass.

What did you like / not like in the demo? And whether you buy the game?
18 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erviten 20.01.20

Somehow the settings and the career results are not saved.
Via Game Pass, you can play on PC?

X
XaHTHaX 20.01.20

Erviten
This is the demo version. Progress is saved as in previous vorsah, as designed you could try this game 1 time.

About the game: many will not paint, just 12 out of 10.

S
SKURTT 20.01.20

insel260
Well, about the first 3 minuses - it's a demo, everything right. But 4 anyone, the main thing that the world was alive, not texture environment and a couple of cars

N
NatanieLzZ 20.01.20

insel260
insel260 wrote:
3. After a long game, the game starts to lag terribly. Fps drops from 55 to 1 fps. It all started as I got the McLaren. Only vzla this car and here on you - hell ride, some solid logs.
This trouble and ФХ3 too.

Traveled a bit, prologue, one race in the world and responsive ride. I liked almost everything except a couple things. The machine is lighter than steel or something, in the third part of the charger in the corners barely fit, and then easily managed to drift included. True drift I love so well. And they why-that instead of the normal reflections on the hood put an ugly screen space, which is ouezzane with the car when reflect becomes nothing, easy on the eyes dissolve, so still not clear what reflect - the food in the woods, and in the reflection field. But the theme of reflections for me sick, so do not pay attention, just could not resist. Most importantly, what nice ride.

C
CHK69 20.01.20

Surprisingly FH4 works much better than FH3, the game changed as on optimization and graphics and the management for the better. For comparison (my little system: notebook MSI GE70 Nvidia GTX 860M 2GB, 16GB RAM, IntelCore i7 4700): FH3 at low settings gave a maximum of 30fps with redkimi subsidence after 5-10min (though I can something not so configured), but FH4 medium gives 50-60 fps without any dips that the owners of the computers and laptops medium and low configuration very well.

i
insel260 20.01.20

NatanieLzZ
The machine is lighter than steel or something, in the third part of the charger in the corners barely fit, and then easily managed to drift included.
When I took the charger, I I never liked. The machine is like a brick on the road, not even slip in the turns. Changed in the settings on the controls - simulation and what is called - was your trip! The actual behavior of the old rear wheel drive cars. The countryside cut on it a pleasure. However, ugrohal him about the fences to such an extent that after 15 minutes, the car stalled.

G
GIBAY 20.01.20

insel260insel260 wrote:
Someone tell me where on the PC to see the screenshots that were done using photo editor in the game?
As far as I know, on the website forzamotorsport . net (XS, is it possible there links point)
There using microsoft account autorisoes, all the screenshots in the gallery there should be.
At least when I played Forza on Juan it was, and on the PC version FH3 they're stored.

G
GIBAY 20.01.20

I'm so not one game now, not waiting as Forza Horizon 4.
In his time on the Xbox 360 to the holes passed Motorsport 2, 3 and 4. And then I heard about Forza Horizon, and at first hesitated, because before Forza for me was solely arcade simulator on the ring highway, and then BAM, and say about an open world.
But of course the game I really, really liked it, really fun and dynamic racing game with a great soundtrack and a good gameplay for the arcade.
And then one day, during E3 saw the announcement of Forza Horizon 2, what inspired me to buy the Xbox One and the game was at times better than its predecessor, especially graphite sometimes made me smile from its beauty.
And then I moved to PC, I bought FH3 and began to pass her, of course optimization there was limping, played on the ultra and the fps sometimes down to 45, sometimes insanely so infuriated, although the same FM7 is was 60 fps on ultra.
And there went the demo FH4, I have already suspected that it will work better than its predecessor, because even on the Xbox One X promised 1080p and 60 fps, and as you know, consoles have the same percent as that of the PC on x86 architecture.
And my expectations were fully confirmed, the game went godlike without any lags on ultra settings.
And the graphics are just many times more beautiful than in FH3.
In total, 10 out of 10, but to play only with game pass since money no.

_
_Norton_ 20.01.20

The sound in the headphones only in cat. the scenes in the gaming world, muffled, through the speakers all the rules. Geypad determined immediately, the emulsion of the Xbox, but only some keys do not trigger the first click. In other games no problems, all checked and geypad and headphones work well, the wood is very fresh. X/z in where to look for the cause...

S
Sprintin 20.01.20

Yes, as usual, gorgeous, but the price bites(

I'll wait for discounts and horizon 3, 2K the most.

m
maksgol55 20.01.20

I have sound only in cut scenes, and the rest of the game it is not...

P
Porsche911GT3RS 20.01.20

Optimization just fire! Not that FH3, the lag and crashes every 20 minutes. Were the artifacts in the graph. But then, this is not at all optimized 1080ti 4K run and tightly counter in 60fps! Only in cut scenes 27-30фпс. Apparently as it should be.

bonus

Spoiler

S
SanSanZ 20.01.20

Yes, against 3 of the game works just fine. And you can see that game again bomb in General, this is the peak of this series and the only thing on PC this year to play.

P
PsychoTrol 20.01.20

The game is excellent. But to play comfortably is not obtained. Crashes to desktop without any errors after 1-5 minutes of play. Don't understand what the problem is. Same thing with FH 3 . Everything goes perfectly smoothly, but crashes. I read that you need to turn off the microphone - does not help. Can anyone have similar problem?

s
saneklllla 20.01.20

just like my missions lags played probably 5-6 hours didn't even notice playing on medium as on the ultra I did not pull the clip on 3 gig just will the headstock be sure to buy

b
b4nder4s 20.01.20

Hello!
Today, too, got to the demo.
Optimization is very good, all grown up!
Who cares-config: Core i7 2600k,16Gb DDR3, GTX970 4Gb,256 SSD.
In the game everything is on ultra except for texture quality, put it on HIGH, because 4Gb of VRAM. Play in FullHD resolution, antialiasing MSAA 4x. 60 fps stable! The buzz just! I liked it! I especially want to highlight the wider selection of graphics settings and the ability to change FOV for each camera! So immediately the UI works. For example in FH3 during tuning when feature selection was lag, twitching, etc. Here, everything responds well and fast!
The map in the demo is not available to all, when reaching a certain limit the machine automatically returns to the available space for the demo. On the game itself and filling nothing the judge will not because the demo it is demo.
The game will take clearly!
PS the Wood is not updated to the latest recommended version. Left what are.

b
b4nder4s 20.01.20

insel260
The charger, incidentally, with the tuning of the s1 class. And in my opinion not successfully configured. I dropped the tuning to stock and set up for her - and he's really cool rides!

N
NatanieLzZ 20.01.20

BaHdal1987
I do not guess.
Spoiler

And these brakes is in ФМ7 long topic on the official forum attached, still discussing the problem