3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dmsg 20.01.20 03:35 am

Where is the aspect on the damage of sniper rifles? (Immortal: Unchained)

4 passage, it's time to go kill the final boss, but I can't find this. In the previous 3 times I received without any problems, so didn't pay attention to the special where they selected the more they are selected anonymously as a the attack code. Probably missed some chests. Because the purpose of the passage to pump at maximum speed to the damage silver spear, pick up aspect would be nice. If anyone remembers could you tell me the place.
That's the way it turns out for the damage the silver spears in the article skill - 15, vision - 60, and the aspect of the adept:
490+716 bonus. Have a spear the seer, the idea should be similar with the article 60 of masterstva and 20 vision and aspect soldier 263 + 700. Well, in General - 230 base and the extra 5 points is not particularly necessary in the insight wityh.
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmsg 20.01.20

Okay lights out, he found. It is located close to amber Lord in the chest that upon first entering the location is not open, in which a fire ballista. The master by the way vandalise one normal attack.

D
Ded MastDay 20.01.20

dmsg
Post a screenshot of the chest and what it decrees, it might be useful to someone else.

S
Stanislavich 20.01.20

dmsg
It is at the Veridian, an optional boss?

d
dmsg 20.01.20

Svetoslav
13 decrees

Stanislavich
Yes it is, I have it in the beginning of the game has not been touched)

d
dmsg 20.01.20

That's actually the damage from headshots on fat mob with article 15 of skill and discernment 65 - 1836. Powerful attack respectively will be in 2 times more. In the previous passage when the pumped power and other not particularly desired characteristics leaving on the skill/acumen total is less damage on this mob out somewhere in 1150. So the growth is significant. Damage from a regular shot in the back - 9642. Aspects: Adept, eagle, marksman.

S
Stanislavich 20.01.20

dmsg
what I do not remember because memory in the place the chest. I will be looking for. However, not gone very far, only a third of the world is going through, because, soon, and I will look as required.

Specifically - aspect. which increases the damage of a sniper?

d
dmsg 20.01.20

Stanislavich
Well I took off the screen. This is the place where a sniper with a shield appears and the 2 suicide bombers. Below the station to improve their armor. Yes, aspect just increases the damage from the snipers.

d
dmsg 20.01.20

Yeah a build on the insight of many of the bosses can be whotnot. But with Aras robust design problems. Silver spear that takes down the other bosses with 1-2 shots he gets in are completely ridiculous damage. The guy at the resist, to kill it must be physics. And physical weapons, kotoroe normally skalitsa from insights into the game a little. I had to kill its subsidiary legendary pistol black blade it was a long time. Here spear the seer, kill it with 3-4 headshots depending on the pumping skill.

S
Stanislavich 20.01.20

dmsg
and to what level reached? as an option to pump 60\60 not tried? or not enough experience to be pumping?

D
Ded MastDay 20.01.20

Stanislavich
As such, the limit level no farm bytes and can swing till the cows come home. Only in this sense, as the game passed quietly until the hundredth level and NG+ here.

d
dmsg 20.01.20

Stanislavich
All passing done on 118 LVL. Of farmil advanced - not of farmil, no difference. The main source of raising lvlov in the end don't farm mobs, and storage of bytes, but they are strictly limited. In this situation to pump really only that one thing. The level is 100,000+ to farm for quick this number of bytes, especially anywhere. Anyways very zatratno it all. Farm you half an hour to raise 1 level, the farther the more it's not worth it. And why pump 60/60 if the snipers bonus is only normal to something one. Spear seer can kill all with fast and powerful attacks ignoriruya resists. Better then him skill at 99 to pump, well, or how many drops there Well silver spear damage even more, at 99 insight will definitely be all unsuite except Aras. You can inject them with 30/30 points and carry both rifles, but both will be weak enough. The last passage is saved everything what is possible. Force left on 5 points, agility, stamina by 10. The resistance 15 that is too fragile not to be. Skill 15. Mastery and sensitivity by 25-40 to take the silver spear, and all the rest in sagacity approximately 70 in the final pumped.