3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XaMu 20.01.20 03:36 am

This fucking Warwick! (Fallout 4)

In General, people need advice and help!

For anybody not a secret that these quests with Warwick,solid hemorrhoids,and hemorrhoids there are bugs which are found in almost all,and different!
And I am no exception...I was given the assignment to Green,I went there(to the farm),all gorgeous,and Roger his mother of Warwick,floats in the water tank!...And here actually a question how can he get out?...Maybe there's a command in the console or something...I can't because of this fool waterfowl quest to take,and to talk under water you can not...And accordingly, I remain without a single settlement and the quest hangs a dead weight now...I Hope for your help in this very urgent and important question for me!(To load from a previous save is not an option,as such just yet,and progress since the advent of the sickly bug already)

Thanks in advance! ;)
10 Comments
Sort by:
t
tchuzhy 20.01.20

The only thing that can help - it is written here http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Greenskins
Oddly enough, but long before these quests farm I have been friendly. Specifically to this task I is not reached.

J
Jeckicoder 20.01.20

You need to use the code to transfer the characters to the player, so I have corrected this error. But kill no id Warwick don't remember any of the code for the transfer.

D
Dolgovya3yy 20.01.20

XaMu
console:
prid (ID of Warwick)
moveto player (ID Warwick)
Dive to Warwick via the console click on it with the mouse, you get its ID.
Wineries and dry place all write.
Actually carbon monoxide is a bug! ))

X
XaMu 20.01.20

shieldandsword
Carbon monoxide,soon I would have been more fun if it just gives me the quest is not hanging dead guy...And Yes...It is a campaign champion dives into the water,because he was there for a week been sitting,and still choked))

r
ripvango 20.01.20

XaMu
It is possible to go for some time away. For a week maybe. Back, possible you find it elsewhere. Hope. )

X
XaMu 20.01.20

ripvango
Tried,did not help...

shieldandsword
Thanks,using moveto pulled at last!...And I want all of that possible settlement under your control to take,and it is a reptile swam there...if it got out,the quest was given,I'm going to chop up mutants!)

D
Dolgovya3yy 20.01.20

XaMu
Happily and with pleasure to play!

Z
Zolotko555 20.01.20

I waited when the die is pulled to the ground and code revived...not just Warwick and his work at the bar which was supposed to hire me...the quest worked

L
L0neWanderer 20.01.20

Fucking Warwick, always a problem with them!

a
alex172 20.01.20

It is no quests it yourself Fallout 4 solid pain in the ass because of the shoals and glitches. On this farm, my herd was when I moved her in settlers and the settlers went berserk and nailed bill Sutton when doing the quest the Struggle for the harvest. Bill began to threaten the Warwick arms, the settlers saw, ran into the room and shot him. Had to reboot, to settle them in other settlements and then everything went without problems.