3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
theoink 20.01.20 03:37 am

How to start the chain of quests for killing Radovid? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to start the chain of quests for killing Radovid?.Completed the first quest where you save the shoemaker and all,I can take quests in the murder of Radovid?
19 Comments
Sort by:
V
VladSBu 20.01.20

also interesting is.

B
BladDan 20.01.20

Not cobbler and Thaler barigou with the first Witcher!!! with him as always klasnie dialogues)

P
Pulse Ultra 20.01.20

theoink
VladSBu
So this is the end of the quest when you find the cobbler. Dijkstra and Roche asked for help in the search for the shoemaker, and the murder they organize themselves. So forget

t
theoink 20.01.20

Pulse Ultra
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/kvest_dela_gosudarstvennoy_vagnosti_spoyler-865831/
that's the guy quest is to assassinate Radovid.

P
Pulse Ultra 20.01.20

theoink
hmm, I wonder if you know anything let me know, I would have passed this quest

X
XPYCT1 20.01.20

When you Dykstra calls there 2 stroke for a murder supposedly committed and I went to see. I personally chose 2 so that only the shoemaker has run away.

K
Kray_of_Fear 20.01.20

Pass the game on. In the story, when you save to Philip for the restoration of the Lodge of sorceresses, Dijkstra will be asked to come to the docks. Come to him, you will have to wait for Roche and the shoemaker.

s
swiffy 20.01.20

Kray_of_Fear
This is when such a turn would be? after CRIS will find? Right now I'm on skellige just started sujecki take place, and about the murder of kV was not current cobbler

R
Replecant 20.01.20

swiffy
Yes, that's right. Once You find the CRIS.When again, You will throw in Novigrad.

S
SpartanSoap 20.01.20

theoink
I started after completing the quest Triss Now or never when helping her to take out mages from the city.

i
izoon34 20.01.20

SpartanSoap
this is only the first
and he said that it was

D
Darisamor 20.01.20

Kray_of_Fear
but if I gave him a second leg, the fact of the murder of Radovid to forget?

h
hybridtheory00 20.01.20

Guys, please advice. Found the stone, which asks to find radovid. That that associated with Philippa. Didn't give it to neither Triss nor Prices. It remains only to give Radovid. While I really want the enchantress to help: sometimes lokhanwala and back will not return. What to do?

S
Serze 20.01.20

Broke Dijkstra leg.Now perhaps this quest will not fall out?

O
Old_Nick 20.01.20

Serze
Well, what do you think - if you broke the quest giver (and - already the 2nd time ;) ), will he still HS to conduct business?

C
CRASHBULLET 20.01.20

Need in the baths, not to repel Dijkstra, and to talk about trading company.

V
Vanka_123 20.01.20

At the end of the quest with Radovica you can kill Dijkstra or Roche with friends
http://www.gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/vedmak-3-prohozhdenie-akt-iii-dopolnitelnye-kvesty
Here you will find the answers )

L
Leonid Ruban 20.01.20

Agreed to help kill radovid , but how to start the quest? In the lists of quests do not have it , I already passed the main branch ,and the quest never appeared ,(

R
Recruit_Main 20.01.20

Leonid Ruban
The Thaler he go near the temple of eternal fire with the guards chatting needs