3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay C 20.01.20 03:37 am

Blue screen in games.

The people help please.
Gathered the following machine :
Percents - Intel Core I5-7500
Memory - Kingston Hyper Fury DDR4 2400 Mhz - 16Gb
Graphics card - MSI Geforce GTX 1060 6Gb
Hard drive - Toshiba 1 Tb
SSD - WD Green 120Gb
PSU - Aerocool 700W KSAC

In General, collecting system, and constantly in different time crashes blue screen in games.
Is Windows 10, regularly update the Assembly, drivers for all components are updated regularly. The system was initially standing on hard, then moved to SSD, blue screen remained. And may fail with different errors. Video card was 1050 TI, so I think it's not her. There is no overheating, tested, then checked the memory and hard disk error was found. Most interesting is that when you're out error with blue screen perezagruzka the computer and then start to play, then all is well, play all day, no screens of death will be no more. Mysticism in General, do not understand what could be wrong. Did not Scrin error codes, maybe again can be quite different. What else can you do ? What to check ? Checked stability test Aida Extreme, in 5 or maybe 15 minutes the computer reboots and Aida says that the test terminated unexpectedly. If they run a test then everything is OK, you can drive stability test all day.
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 20.01.20

Make sure all power cables are connected (especially the graphics card) and tight. In the same stress test Aida you need to look at voltage readings under load.

Aerosol blocks is not very high quality.

d
daftCAT7 20.01.20

Jay C
Try to download
Спойлерhttps://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.htmlи to see what error you got was, and then to look for the information about them in Google or write here

J
Jay C 20.01.20

Sanchez Ramirez
Is the way I have suspicions on the power unit.

J
Jay C 20.01.20

daftCAT7
thank you and see.

P
PetyaVetrov 20.01.20

Can be sure that the power supply is acting up, maybe...

J
Jay C 20.01.20

Here is a screenshot of the event log Windows.
The power supply yesterday changed to a higher quality, old sold, though also worked. The graphics card is not exactly where, recently put new, and they were a couple already for all time. The system will repeat first stood on hard, then on the SSD so that both defective may not be apparent. Re-installed the memory and different slots and tested and prog and a standard memory test Windows 10 with no errors. Cooling of the monitor, there is not even close kriticheskih temperatures, the benefit and the system unit itself is blown as it should. Is already 5 coolers. Hell knows why !!!

S
Sanchez Ramirez 20.01.20

You're not clocked anything, right? Just in case try to reset the BIOS. I advise to upgrade the firmware of BIOS, but it is also another fork in the air.

J
Jay C 20.01.20

Sanchez Ramirez
No in that case, generally do not indulge in overclocking, then it would be the first thing on this sin. Reset it to default, still revered, put the plan for the power Windows from balanced to maximum performance. Potestiruyu unsubscribed.

F
Feyk iz badoo 20.01.20

I also had blue screens in games
it all started after reinstalling steam and the way is blue screen of death only appears on Repack from hatab ) I don't know why
so the author see what software was installed recently before the advent of S. E. S.
maybe the problem is not in hardware but in software

J
Jay C 20.01.20

Follower Perelman
This is understandable, but problems started from the beginning when I bought and assembled a computer from all new components, put all the program, Windows and updates. Just read the different forums and threads and the reasons can be many, many different ways are already tried, the iron part was replaced already last year, but the problem still remains. Again, that mystery which is after the first blue screen and perezagruzka computer until you turn off the computer and again start playing, it disappears ))) That is play, play, just blue screen, restart the computer, I go and play on, nothing comes out and does not happen ))) If to sin on the part or a higher temperature, well, I obviously had it all constantly repeated, and then only once and for all. So it is not clear what that reason might be ? ))) And only in games, work, listen to music, watch movies, everything is fine. And license is and on torrent edishn )

F
Feyk iz badoo 20.01.20

Jay C
Windows pirates?

S
Sanchez Ramirez 20.01.20

In another socket, try to connect the pitch.

J
Jay C 20.01.20

Follower Perelman
Windows license when the Microsoft distributed free of top-10 managed to download the image to a USB flash drive.
Sanchez Ramirez
I'll try.

G
GIBAY 20.01.20

Jay C
What kind of mother?
MB conder is swollen or burning bridges, as the XS on inrush, but ам3+ sockets Severnyi as the sparklers are lit embossing body

J
Jay C 20.01.20

GIBAY
Mother MSI Z-270A-Pro, looking very pregnant mother a condo there.
Now updated the BIOS using the utility to see how.

h
hyper1 20.01.20

Jay C
I also faced Badami when I bought a new mother and percents. Turned out to be the PERC not enough voltage, although the BIOS were default, I just raised the voltage a couple of points and the problem disappeared.

J
Jay C 20.01.20

In General, as I wrote yesterday updated the BIOS on the mother's to the latest current version, settings left at default. This morning included a stress test is Aida, noted all the points. Drove 35 minutes, flight normal perezagruzka no ))) Usually would have been ! Let's see how will behave in games.