3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zonti4noe 20.01.20 03:37 am

How to find a Ghost living in a well? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Sobsna question)
All over the place at the well, dived, pulled out the corpse, and then XS , Cho do...
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 20.01.20

zonti4noe
near the well it is necessary to explore the traces, before that you need to find a journal in one of the houses, then investigate the rope, then offer to burn the bones and Ghost shows.

K
KilionKrast 20.01.20

Jump into the pit, dive to the bottom and using vidmachenko flair will find a hand with a bracelet, then the outing and burn the corpse along with the bracelet, then - battle with the Ghost

d
david2222 20.01.20

burn the corpse then have to go and press the action button

z
zonti4noe 20.01.20

KilionKrast
checked it all, the hand is not found. She's in the backpack will be after the raise?

K
KilionKrast 20.01.20

zonti4noe
don't know, probably in the section for jobs, and not the hand and the bracelet. And still need a diary to read that in one of the houses, where the skeleton, which br.Ho knife stabbed ( so Geralt says )

z
zonti4noe 20.01.20

All, thank you! Killed)

F
Fedor Talatynnik 20.01.20

But I can not find the Ghost, did everything in the correct order, but the corpse burn options did not arrive( the Order was as follows: found the diary and read it, jumped into the well and found the hanging corpse, took out the corpse and studied, jumped into the well got the bracelet and that's it. The same movie about a woman of 30 years and possible a bracelet. What could I forget?

7 look 20.01.20

Fedor Calatini
Try to read in the bestiary about Oludeniz. It's kind of like a necessary condition.

s
serega1313777 20.01.20

Fedor Calatini
so too has stalled, but the word politenica made me come in at noon and the Ghost appeared!

S
Spidermanos 20.01.20

Logic helps to live

N
Nikita Saakyan 20.01.20

sdf

V
Viktor Belokurov 20.01.20

Must come by noon or sit down to meditate before!!!

R
RPG F3 11.04.22

All clear. you need to read the bestiary, close it, the task to burn it immediately appears, etc.