3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chernyy rycar 20.01.20 03:39 am

Abandoned mine (Gothic)

Passed the Gothic many times. and I recently got into texture files, examined pictures of the heads(6) and pictures of the all downloads: the type of the game world itself, the old mine, the free mine, the sleeping temple, the temple of orcs and... kind of abandoned mine. I would like to know how to enter it
And in those files I found all the cards in the Gothic style, among them the map of the temple of the sleeper. All my life has passed without her. Question: Where it is possible to take and in what Chapter???
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maska-Z 20.01.20

map of temple of the sleeping personally I have never come across, although Gothic-1 took place 12 times probably :)

P
Playshner 20.01.20

Abandoned mine - this is... the first mine that was on the way from the lift to GG (entering the game...) to the Old camp...
However, I note immediately that in her acre of darkness no nichrome...

C
Chernyy rycar 20.01.20

2Playshner
And you it inside included? To a loading screen like when entering an old mine shaft.
And about maps: I saw on one gaming website, I thought someone beautifully painted, and as found in the textures, here me and pushed himself passed the Gotha twenty times, and never a map is not met. By the way the texture you can get GoManом, because there is more music from the game, including the cut song Inextremo-hysterical...

P
Playshner 20.01.20

Well, In Extremo is izvestno... And abandoned mines simply do not exist...there is the edge games...emptiness...

C
Chernyy rycar 20.01.20

Emptiness is in fact different, but Oh well. Although the loading screen is there, but no place-that's the trouble. Another quest with a gangster Quentin and a map of the temple-probably it's cut. Here's my opinion: the quest For money is not enough, and in an abandoned mine to find a couple of pages of the diary and the map of the temple(May be), don't pin concert Inextremo there. And you know you jokers a pancake. And most importantly before I go to sleep:
Maska-Z-Drive-Z
Maska-Z-RESPECT(HUGE), I can tell you why...

P
Playshner 20.01.20

And the concert In Extremo in the game is... His code very easy to pull out of the console...

C
Chernyy rycar 20.01.20

First-it is here at least have achieved something, and that's why respect.
The first in the second Gotha I now pass in the nineteenth... Right now chasing romanina.
But who cares...

C
Chernyy rycar 20.01.20

In the morning I was in a hurry, that's done. She was here for someone, and I...
Maybe lick... but this is my attitude.
Moder I will try to be on their own(ie, not quite his, but still): I now ask everyone how to become a moder...
In General:
Maska-Z-Drive-Z
Maska-Z-RESPECT(HUGE)
And get this:
Pleischner-HUGE RESPECT for the candor and honesty. That these people I respect: anyone who has achieved something in life and who is telling the truth, and therefore, mad at you don't hold. Thank you.

P
PC_HERO 20.01.20

Method of cheating (the key To), you can get into the mine). Another thing: once I flew to the city of the orcs (To). What was my surprise when I began to load a level (without a picture). There was nothing there, as in the Abandoned Mine, a world called Orksity!

F
Flatcher_0220 20.01.20

The black knight
Your happiness I figured out atom the question and even know how to get the first this mine location type of mine old even though she looks more like free it don't mean that every location written to the file.zen at an abandoned mine, this file is called abadonedmine.zen run this file directly only through a special file.bat to run it only through Gothic demo 1.04 d you can run to posledovat if interested I can email full instructions on installing or raskazat and what is supposed to be and can raskazat about an underground city of orcs

F
Flatcher_0220 20.01.20

PC_HERO
This underground city of orcs here is a map of the structure I rabotau recovery tools on the integrity of the cut out locations

F
Flatcher_0220 20.01.20

PC_HERO