3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 20.01.20 03:39 am

Drop. Random or all the same - coming to the initial class? (Immortal: Unchained)

Good night.

I'll be brief: Took out the sniper in the first world had Donnastella Legion. The weapon is extremely strong to start the game. In the second world, amplifier given the 2nd rank load.

In the end, as a sniper, run on the 18th level with 3 slots ranged: Two Dlinnostebelchatye Legion (the second fell in the second world) and the gun Ranger. The situation changed one donostiako a shotgun Legion.

I don't know how it should be, but in the version I sterental, I can use two of the same weapon in different slots. As it should be?

That early in the game I had Two donnastella play as a sniper too?
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmsg 20.01.20

Stanislavich
Drop randomly. These rifles often fall. Using them in different slots is quite normal. When playing as a mercenary (not a sniper) I like that at the start actually had sniper Imperial executioner, which drops much less than dinostor Legion. But level 2 discharge earlier than other classes - not random, sniper her before in other classes opens.

S
Stanislavich 20.01.20

dmsg
No, not randomly. Checked the drop has a direct affiliation to the selected class. Playing for the sniper, I fall in 70% of cases the sniper rifle. Playing the trickster is beginning to fall as a large number of machine guns (submachine gun). The class. which primary weapon - assault rifle - they will often fall assault rifle. The class whose main weapon - a shotgun - will fall shotguns.

I for 5 minutes at one point dropped 4 Imperial executioner. 4. the Imperial executioner. When I have in the backpack already had 2 Imperial executioner and 3 Ginnotaki. But I for the entire game fell exactly 1 shotgun, 1 assault rifle and 1 pistol, all three weaknesses and were safely dismantled. And I run only in the second world. I have to salt the data the sniper rifle, but machine guns do not have.

Watched a stream of one player, he's the trickster, in the second the world fell 4 SMG, and 0 snipers, although he's going to play sniper. Just before the boss location he fell Donnastella, after all. as he picked up the Imperial executioner.

B
Bastarder 20.01.20

Drop from mobs - randomly, which does not depend on the choice of initial character, as the game has one class for Persian and several entry types, which differ only in the values of the characteristics. Checked the first two locations (Arden, Veridian) two snipers, a Pathfinder and Maverick. Was topalis all weapons without an obvious preference to the starting character of the Persian. I note the large variability of the probability of a drop, i.e. luck or luck. For example, the first marksman in the first loke took out two snipers (one was Dinostor Legion), and the second marksman not knocked out any snipers (Dinostor Legion knocked out only in the second lock).

d
dmsg 20.01.20

Stanislavich
I passed the game 4 times already with different initial classes, and always vkachivaya sniper and I drop completely randomly. Depend are the type of enemies killed. For example, in the beginning ceridiancom in the woods with 2 mobs walking at the closed door in the smoldering forest, you can knock out the ballista of holmegard. Snipers but for all classes a bunch of drops, coupled with a PP the destroyer of the Legion, he drops always, PP is generally not such a wide range in the game, shotguns, even less so. Assault the first game is also not falling much, except that the support of the Legion, But by mid-game the entire inventory filled with them. In the top-level locations as time has stopped falling down the sniper and assault begins to crumble. Nonsense about the fact that the class whose primary weapon assault - assault rained in the beginning. In each passage I in early fall the carbine in support of the Legion. As soon as the wanderer took (his basic weapon as the assault times) - he's not dropnode as actually any other rifle, although others in the beginning and not drops really. Essence just in that second the world with mobs falling mainly 2 sniper, 1 shotgun and 1 PP. Other locations will be more to fall. Yes, all these drops much and what is not needed. I want a normal sniper fire to hunt for hearts - open the chest in the forest (9 decrees) near the 2nd meeting with Orin and you will have happiness. And because of points to pour is not necessary.

S
Stanislavich 20.01.20

dmsg
Took this sniper - generally a powerful thing. As part of the efficiency exceeds Dinostor Legion.

Also noticed a limited drop, but the moments when for a short period of time the sniper rained a few snipers, and the trickster, who PSCI - pouring it PSCI. In some locations, there is the choice of weapons. which should, theoretically, about the same fall. But after going Veridian completely and having received from him 6 Imperial executioners, I fell Destroyer of the Legion, although I have a lot of time of farmil of malchikov. testing different weapons.

By the way, after prodenia of Veridian, returned to the ice the location for the chests and I began to fall special components that, in the initial passage of the location - not rained.

D
Ded MastDay 20.01.20

Stanislavich
The choice of the initial class conditional at all, in fact it only determines what kind of stats will be a little more at the start. For example I chose Raider and sort of had to swing in skill and mastery, and walking with submachine gun, but I shook craftsmanship, durability and perception and went without any problems the entire game with a shotgun and a sniper rifle.

d
dmsg 20.01.20

Stanislavich
Just started a new game for the Ranger (the primary weapon of the assault). When the monolith is first time activated and through the portal fell in the first world, of Arden, where snow there at the first obelisk Bren sits and go 2 the simplest mob melee. So with one of these mobs immediately fell Imperial executioner. Although I was never a sniper. Yes, and it falls usually at the Veridian, the second world. In General, everything is as lucky, and the actual drop at the very beginning of the game.