3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valentinevalejo 20.01.20 03:39 am

You need to loot 4 of the crypt - I can't find the last (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

You need to loot 4 of the crypt. 3 is 4th can't find it. Who was prompt.
19 Comments
Sort by:
r
red8lue 20.01.20

In what locations?

v
valentinevalejo 20.01.20

red8lue
Location hidden city.

v
valentinevalejo 20.01.20

The question is minus 4, this is the type of bad question? ))) Some kids or what?))) Like bad not asked)))

V
VOFFKAV 20.01.20

valentinevalejo

Spoiler

v
valentinevalejo 20.01.20

Vov and C
Strongly thank you )

n
niyaz.sabirov 20.01.20

How can you get that jump in test diving

v
valentinevalejo 20.01.20

On this ledge you come in the story the Test of the eagle Jump on the cat for tearing the totem. When they came back after completing just 20 tried again to cling to all the time off. Actually, I jumped from different what worked. There's a campaign, there is some specific, just any kind of will fall. I made them automatic. And what do the tests need to be done in secret city? I have two not implemented and which do not know. Cup is not enough and leaves four where to find fuck knows.

B
Bsh_jaguar 20.01.20

B
Bsh_jaguar 20.01.20

v
valentinevalejo 20.01.20

Thank you! Where do you get these cards with all the content?)))

B
Bsh_jaguar 20.01.20

valentinevalejo
The picture read:)

v
valentinevalejo 20.01.20

And e-may)))

B
Bsh_jaguar 20.01.20

I was looking for,just in another thread someone threw

v
valentinevalejo 20.01.20

Bsh_jaguar
Clear. Thank you.

n
niyaz.sabirov 20.01.20

valentinevalejo
Thanks, I missed this story Pamplin, I did not know about the test so jumped in as I could

e
eeduard3008 20.01.20

valentinevalejo the question is minus 4, this is the type of bad question? ))) Some kids or what?))) Like bad not asked)))
here, it is minus the students who have money on the game is not enough, and offline activation zazhopili 200R, that infuriates them that all play and they all are waiting for pirates)))

v
valentinevalejo 20.01.20

eeduard3008
Clear)))

m
maroon 666 20.01.20

In the Mission there is a monolith on which is written: I swim with the turtle, you see only those who will cast your fear, and limits the search area. I watched the passage of one guy, and he successfully found a stash of this. I did everything exactly the same, but at that place is not what I'm looking for. This is a bug or am I inept?

s
saa0891 20.01.20

maroon 666 wrote:
I did everything exactly the same, but at that place is not what I'm looking for. This is a bug or am I inept?
If you activated the monolith should appear round,try not in the center of the circle to look for and next.