3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nadoka 20.01.20 03:40 am

What companion would you like to see? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The fact that I've been working with the Creation Kit, and I thought that it's time to put your fashion on display. And so to start I decided with something simple (although not easy in terms of creating). I want to create a mod for the satellite\companion (second most likely, because you do not have to search for the voice actor, because there's my voice) and I appreciate your, players, opinion. What companions do you like? In terms of character or manners. Or even in terms of appearance. Can also write some ideas about the history of the character, if it's for you plays a big role. Thank you in advance ~
18 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revan Reborn 20.01.20

Can Danmark assassin, who came from the Morrowind Argonians fled from, not like the Nords. Phrase tipo in the name of Boethiah not to be redundant.

K
Kahran Ramsus 20.01.20

nadoka
The lusty Argonian maid

_
_BESIK_ 20.01.20

I would have a companion named Smertushka.
1.To be with a black sense of humor.
2.To say all sorts of things like..Almost all the people are dying for nothing and for nothing.Someone with chips will break down who the sadness gets himself a Cockney and Dragonborn you will have a wonderful ending.You will fall in battle and you put a monument.
3.To tell all sorts of stories for example.Like the time I knocked on the door one hopelessly ill, he asked who was there?I say
your death.He kept his head and said no Honey not in vain.I then sat down on the threshold of laughed a bit.After went through a wall, sat down near him, put a hand on his shoulder and sent him to another world.
4.In standby mode to sharpen a scythe and something humming.
5.During the battle that she didn't do anything just walked around and comment on what is happening.In fact that it saw only the main character that she was like his vision.By the way that fashion was such a function to be able to configure Smertushka with you constantly/Smertushka appears sometimes.
6.So the main character had only one opportunity to ask Smertushka someone to take a life even if it doesn't kill the NPC.

Well, something like this...

t
temabel 20.01.20

don't kill the wife !!!

B
BenziLLLa 20.01.20

Lidka - number one.

K
Kostyan Morozov 20.01.20

one that is not confused by kicking in a narrow cave passages))))

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 20.01.20

What sort of Serani

D
Darak5959 20.01.20

The one that doesn't die from my arrows/beats/caste.

L
Limebomb 20.01.20

Duke Nukem or the Cube companion

W
Waffen 20.01.20

I would like to see companions with interesting quests and to randomly selected companions tried (eventually,not immediately) attack the hero,make it throw without weapons and equipment in the tomb with draugrami,for example, or a positive character - long helps the hero,and then tragically dies....

S
SamuraiElit 20.01.20

partner which will have your quest example in which a tomb(supposedly she's a treasure hunter) will forgive you for help, in the end almost dies and asks to save her(the magic of restoration or potion) and then say goodbye to go with a GG that would repay to him the debt.
Appearances:Nord, more or less slender,red hair( gathered in a ponytail and no bangs)
Owns two daggers or Daedric artifact(can be taken from previous parts) , light armor something dark
out of character: hates vampires and oborotnei favorite city is Whiterun,support brothers of the storm, wants to join the companions

B
Bulletstorm777 20.01.20

As Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite, with its appearance and character and the same for the benefit of the player.

S
SKY_rap 20.01.20

A powerful Archer! But she went with you, you will need to complete a series of quests! And look how she wakes Nord, beautiful Daedric armor, and that was the lingo, the type of run is given, the Nords in anger!

g
grothex 20.01.20

what a chatterbox in the likeness of Willie)))

n
nadoka 20.01.20

_BESIK_
not a bad idea, but that's just me one, its implementation is not enough
still need this animation new sculpt at least
and model clothing Smertushka

n
nadoka 20.01.20

BenziLLLa
it may be so, but that's only to bother starting things like I am your sword and your shield,

n
nadoka 20.01.20

Waffen
something like ... that character had his own development and the logical end of this development?

M
Mishanya 42 20.01.20

Cute,sexy (preferably with physics UN7B HDT) Archer or mage to melee does not get underfoot. Well, just got a voice, let it would run funny stories from his life as Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2.