3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Resu 20.01.20 03:42 am

Lagi (Diablo 2)

for several days there are severe lags around lag, not only me, the problem is massive
29 Comments
Sort by:
U
Umka_S 20.01.20

as it is associated with the call of an elephant, I have the same problem 2-3 days as terrible lag started.

Y
Yenno 20.01.20

it probably had something to do with your video card .
p.s. I have all the super-duper and my friends.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 20.01.20

Well, the problem is clearly in the graphics card, wanna rights.

A
Atziri 20.01.20

This is the new admin Rovanemi spoiled.

K
Klassewer 20.01.20

ALSO THE LAG NOTICED!!!111 :ANGRY:

O
Obsessed 20.01.20

Grenaa Morningstar, only noobs so OFC shield because the problem is in the monitor, obviously.

F
Firenessa 20.01.20

All the rules work as intended.

R
RainfallNow 20.01.20

Firenessa wrote:
as intended.
ahah, the features of the server)

G

Obsessed
you tires me Kaku-the ditch! I am the expert in science and work with computers and I say, the problem is clearly with the video card.

E
Episcop_moo 20.01.20

Grenaa Morningstar
The problem is the network card, she long sends the packets to the server, and in the end, the author, as well as all players in the same game waiting for his packages reached him. The solution is to install a cooling network card and run your antivirus, because packets can steal attackers to spoof game action author best team (teleport into a crowd of scannerul or an agreement for the exchange of ked on Colston).

G

Ergo
Hmm, good's theorem, I don't even think about it. But, I think, there is one small inaccuracy - cooling it is better to put on the North bridge and then it is likely that the joists will not you, and your opponent - even if he's a creep or just pvp opponent.

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.01.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Everything is simple - you need to use a 16-thread processor until one of the streams lag, and the rest work in a regular mode!

G

Sweety_Mustard
Mneya processor NVIDIA dzhifors GT 240 512mb. Such norms?

T
Thraex pig 20.01.20

Obsessed
The monitor is not accurate.Poblema in the soundcard!Infa 100%.

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.01.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Yes, a great percent - just need to reflash - go to any site with pirated software, there are a lot of firmware for your video card - and don't forget to disable the antivirus otherwise the firmware will not be downloaded!

A
Archon Guard 20.01.20

support the author I, too, began to assume it is the PG server does not lag everything else, IMHO something again with paths of the traffic to the server happened ((

the following properties of lag - teleport in place, the teleport happens about half a sec after it is made, and the mobs take damage not immediately but after a delay, the number of Windows depends not lag even 1 window, that is obviously not the case in the monitor/graphics card, with him/her all right, not as some write above, in which there is a monitor/video card something is wrong.

PS
and in game chat regularly write that lag was the last time, IMHO the signs sent from above are indicative not be good this sign, clearly something happened and everything was not as it was intended

O
Obsessed 20.01.20

irknet, given the increase in cases is not the optimum routing for traffic you will have to remove characters server skill Teleport, as the only problem, most sensitive reacting to communication problems. please voice my suggestion g_n-y. thank you!

S
Sweety_Mustard 20.01.20

Obsessed
That's right - as well as the skills of vigor and increase AIDS + frenzy - if too high FRW the same lag. It is also necessary to withdraw from the players all STS FRv MDM ar - as compensation you can offer them 3500 gold, how much they cost at the NPC.

O
Obsessed 20.01.20

Sweety_Mustard, it seems to me, is extreme.

3m3m 20.01.20

da nemnogo lagait