3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laurence Barnes 20.01.20 03:43 am

How to reduce the weight of the client? (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

In fact overdue this problem. Under the Rainbow has been allocated 73 gig SSD, a separate cluster. Then the game weighed less than 60. Now she weighs in at 71.5, and it seems to me that with the next update the weight will increase even more and the game just stops working. Free cluster of the desired size on the SSD I have, 73 gig the biggest one. What you can remove from the client to reduce his weight? Maybe some vidosic or download packages? To transfer to disk is not very desirable, as it significantly slower, but for Rainbow it's critical, I tried already.
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
RTYWD 20.01.20

Where are you 70 gigs found?I have 104 with fresh updates.

C
Colt47pc 20.01.20

Laurence Barnes
It is generally *oops. And it all began if I am not mistaken with the 20GB..
RTYWD
Clean install currently weighs just over 70гб without HD Textures

F
FelSCOM 20.01.20

I already got the 71.5 GB (76 849 356 219 bytes) Time to change the SSD =)

R
Recruit_Main 20.01.20

Laurence Barnes
Will get banned for such tricks

F
FsTanDar 20.01.20

Laurence Barnes
Put the game on a Seagate hdd, then ssd with 3d memory and the difference is not noticed. Here in EFT there is a difference, but in seconds)) The ssd download is 2-5 seconds faster than the hdd. However, it was that hdd loaded the game faster. In General, it is rather a suggestion that the wheels affect the game. If the disk years 7-5 then of course there will be problems. The Ssd in the first place need.

F
FsTanDar 20.01.20

By the way here is a test of my ssd

d
darkpromo 20.01.20

Laurence Barnes
When you start the game checks the weight, and away zakachivaetsja

L
Laurence Barnes 20.01.20

FsTanDar
Disk the old one, because slow. With each update the game consistently grows fat on 2-3 gig. No idea what there could weigh.
One folder VIDOS weighs 2 gig in total from the power for 15 minutes, and lost once. Why the heck keep them?
Sound files in the amount of 11.5 gigs. How is this possible?

K
Kicker_GB 20.01.20

Laurence Barnes
If the HDD is not a prehistoric fossil, endure quietly, no problems, for the interest endured Siege on the SSD in General there is no difference. SSD need in some games like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt or Fallout 4. Or place free, or buy a new SSD or HDD

R
RTYWD 20.01.20

Colt47pc
How to apply HD textures?

C
Cheburashka 20.01.20

RTYWD
When you install the game choose the HD fad teksturki , but see they earn only in the presence of 8 gigs of cards :)))

R
RTYWD 20.01.20

Cheburashka
And how to remove it?

C
Cheburashka 20.01.20

RTYWD
Separately not like you have to re-remove the toy to swing ))))