3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[doktor] 20.01.20 03:43 am

Stop timer (Just Cause 2)

so how to stop the timer:
1. download program Cheat Engine, better than the last version (remember, this is v5.6), can be found on off. the website cheatengine.org
2. start the game, the game jump off a cliff to start the timer (carcae exit the home zone, so that the timer has started) and press f1 (open pda), remember the time left on the timer
3. turn off the game (Alt+tab), run Cheat Engine, select process justcause2.exe chosen unknown initial value in scan type item, select 4 bytes in value type and jamiem click first scan
4. expand the game, take off pause (exit out of the PDA) and then go in the PDA world run on 10-20 seconds, for example.
5. remember what time the counters were (the previous one that we remember not to forget))) again turn the game launching Cheat Engine and looking for a new value, pre-selecting scan type to increased value by typing the value in the time difference (in seconds) between the first and second timer values (which we remember) and jamiem next scan
6. repeat steps 4, 5 until we find the desired value (in the table will remain, in theory, a single value, the address most often 1А5 starts; each time you need to enter the difference between the previous and current timer)
7. when the value of one, click on it twice, it will be transferred to the bottom of the table, there put in the freeze checkbox and play as many as you want =)

would have written patchinko, but just lazy to horror, I hope there is some kind of craftsman, who is it for me to do))

PS. After Cheat Engine freeze timer, do NOT close!
61 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kpt. Soup MakTavish 20.01.20

Okay that is so chic, I told lomanut timer, so hacked.

C
Chino_Diman 20.01.20

Gee,Gee!)))))

[
[doktor] 20.01.20

well, I personally about the timer and no doubt, to the same way easier than I thought. the executable of the game nothing is dug, there is recursion kick, to dig was too lazy. patchinko too lazy to write =)

C
Chino_Diman 20.01.20

Doc
And patchily the need to write,you will be very grateful to all the inhabitants of the PG and foreign saytik,I'm schA sitting in one bourgeois sad))
how will not too lazy to write,so I will nenavizu because I'm too lazy!XA)))))

K

Yeah, I support.

[
[doktor] 20.01.20

no man, not even an option)

well translate and throw them back to the website. if you can not, can I translate and throw their amplitude)

I don't want the assembler to bother. in addition, the address values are not constant, I don't know how to write so that it was looking for itself...

C
Chino_Diman 20.01.20

Val Nada,to search for the dynamic value of this timer!
and not static!
but how to find it x** knows!

A

So with each new inclusion of the demo will have to repeat this procedure again?And then I realized

C
Chino_Diman 20.01.20

Yes, you got it!((

[
[doktor] 20.01.20

2 S. N. O. R. K: he realized that what he said? HD
timer=dynamic parameter that changes is the op cell (RAM), the address of the cell that is constantly changing when you run the application (come even if you don't change when you run it on different computer certainly in different locations that is).

J
Just133 20.01.20

I at the point 5 all in the f*PU hangs

C
Chino_Diman 20.01.20

ahh,anyways, it's all crap,waiting on the 28th,the game was released,and play weende,and at least 300 hours!

C
Chino_Diman 20.01.20

The Joost cha comp nevidimiye))XA

C
Chino_Diman 20.01.20

But I'm cool right now to create one,create one in algorta,time indicator,and at startup I have the OFFICE appeared hddd)))))

C
Chino_Diman 20.01.20

Doc translate if you do not vpadlu it's a way to disable the timer,normal the English language and not blah translator,and my English is weak!

[
[doktor] 20.01.20

not multipost fucking, combine all the posts into one.

OK, a bit later will write

.EXIT. 20.01.20

Thanks, managed to stop tamer.
PS you 6th paragraph is a little confusing.

[
[doktor] 20.01.20

well, there I described: it is necessary to repeat 4.5 points while in the search table, a single value will not remain

m
misha-mifody 20.01.20

On antistarforce appeared file patcher, which stops time and opens access to other locations!!!

K

misha-mifody give a direct reference, of course, if not difficult.