3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 20.01.20 03:45 am

Overclocking

Is there any sense to do it, if the graphics card and so on 99% downloaded? I understand that the increase in frequencies will do nothing. The question is specifically about games and about the situation described above, despite the fact that the processor remains a good supply.
i7-4770K (3.9) and the Aorus 1060 (6GB)
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
LIGHTandDARK4 20.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Increase the frequency it does! To her, I had a 9-11 fps less in games.

b
baklaha 20.01.20

1. First scalpers processor, replace the thermal paste under the lid on the liquid metal
2. Buy norms percent cooler
3. Check the air flow in the housing, if necessary doustanovit fans

Further accelerate. If you do as all above wrote, acceleration is good, and will give a noticeable boost system

L
Luka_gg 20.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
You have everything depends on the video card, if FPS is higher than 60 does not happen (Locke, vertikalka), makes no sense to drive. I dispersed his 4790k no changes found. Place. Moreover, then it is advised to scalp, I'm advised NOT to TOUCH it, scalped the variant can lean back in a year, and the sale could be a problem (I would not have bought in any case like this, and do not advise anyone).
Acceleration requires the creation of a high temperature difference, get a good cooling system.
It can be overclocked to the level of the 4790k, the frequency of the 4400 if you want.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 20.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Yes, I actually thought that under 1060 - the standard frequencies for Boston - above the roof. Games such AS Origins is unique, in the bad sense of the word. This is essentially the only game where you can see the difference in acceleration. To scalp and not think. And not for nothing. Without this in district 70 be heated on 4.4.
baklaha
Thanks, but the whole scheme is known to me. The question was different. Does it make sense to do it in conjunction with this video card, provided that under current conditions the average processor utilization is 50%. Plus or minus 20% depending on what game.

L
Luka_gg 20.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
The temperature in the area of 80-85 is considered acceptable for the processor. Protection comes from the temperature at 95 degrees. 70 is just a fairy tale.
The question is still different. Acceleration increases the productivity not just in the amount of CPU, but the core, improving the stability of the FPS and time cardra respectively. These indicators are dynamically changing, but it's not the processor part. View this video as a dynamically changing time frame (praimtaim, milisecond) and FPS:
Spoiler
Of course in shooters these values are the place to be. In such cases every man must decide. Download of card the same sags in places. However, even in this video, the FPS exceeds 60 frames. Overclocking will raise the minimum / maximum FPS, but only IF there is room to grow, otherwise it will just improve these parameters within the necessary numbers will be more confident to work with the game engine, the FPS stabilizes, in theory.
While my 4790k bent three games - battle 1 / battle 5 (awesome) and the origin, as soon as Odysseus will come out the same.
In General, in conclusion, if any problems in time frame, with no failures to load graphics, no shooters - NO, then you can leave, do not touch. Personally, I would have put him safely 4400, but I have GTX 1080 and Lok at 75 frames. 4400 today it is.

b
baklaha 20.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Processor 50% is not responsible for the number of frames in the game. Let's say the processor with a new architecture and a frequent and workload will give more frames. The increased frequency in fact a way to squeeze out of the architecture of the maximum capacity. All that I wrote above makes overclocking really % necessary in terms of gain frames.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 20.01.20

If the video card is loaded, can the percent change is not going to help?

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
While my 4790k bent three games - battle 1 / battle 5 (of course multiplayer)
But Reisen how?

L
Luka_gg 20.01.20

[Denis]
Spoilera its Reisen is not checked, and the 4790k in the game, everything Google. The only origin of man.
Exaggerating a little here. SEVERELY fucked up. Forget about the FPS, to say. Watch video clips, actually more than 80-90 personnel issues (downloading at 100%), on some maps, and 75% and 90-100 FPS under frame. Riesen less loaded (around 50%), but produces the same numbers of 80 and higher frames. Then one boy recalled the memory effect of the Intel (with regards to 4790), the timings below need, and I have stuff Opera. It would in the Origin (Alexandria) would be 75 stable frame for Intel. The info above is no longer relevant, updated.
You know, actually it turns out I LIED, not all that bad in battle. Why am I so decided, I do not understand. Before guys threads created where 3770 / 4770 heavily loaded. Maybe something has changed, or maybe just the video card came across these.
100 frames and 80% of the processor 6700. actually I'm exaggerating that much. Soran, liar one. Then the origin must be written only Opera good. And Riesen duck at all in them is resting. It produces at the level of the 8400 easily. The numbers of these seen, and ship it to 50, 60% maximum.
But in battlefield 5 70-75% 2600 + 1080 issues:

4790k + 1080 produces the same numbers of FPS and CPU usage

Roughly speaking, they are the same FPS and the download.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Spoilers Alexandria i7 4790К 99% loaded.I'm in shock:

And still podlagivaet

L
Luka_gg 20.01.20

[Denis]
Paulerspury video, there is no TIME FRAME, it need monitor, I have a video in Firefox I don't know why, You probably have, too, changed to Opera, and all right, kind of smooth play. I'm in the game all right, but the FPS was lower, ALTHOUGH NO, the same figures, however, over 65 I don't remember probably weren't. That would be better, I think, but looking after the dispersal of the percent and Opera at the frequency of 2400. Everything seems smoothly:

How are You doing in Alexandria? Same thing, just lower FPS. In Siwa look 1500Х throws 50 frames. I have in Siwa was over 65 personnel and loading of 80-90% of the processor. The Card rested, I spun the schedule.
Ryzen 5 2600X issues in Siwa 70% load. I now think, can watch 2700 then.
Riesen RYZEN 7 2700X loaded 50-70%. I think it is fair to say that the game is heavily leaned on Prots, no matter what. Learn the real reasons.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Spoiler
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I have a video in Firefox I don't know why, You probably also
In Chrome no lag.

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
How are You doing in Alexandria?
The benchmark of this game can not be trusted,as high FHD 7950 in this game does not drag

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I think it is fair to say that the game is heavily leaned on Prots, no matter what. Learn the real reasons.
In the old days and AC3 well I leaned on PERC,and now I can not get enough of in Boston.However,the CPU loading up to 64%

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
In Siwa look 1500Х gives 50 Cadro
I hope my PERC wouldn't let me down,when the map will change