3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
megamapper 21.01.20 02:11 am

It is not clear where to take the code from the cabinets and doors (Doom 3)

Most of them in the PDA scholars or computers, that's understandable. But here I am now at the level of the Delta sector 2A, and as I was looking for and couldn't find the code to the door, where dezhit BFG, and the key to the Cabinet 114. In the passage looked at the keys went, but where were they in the game, since I couldn't find them? And a couple of cabinets at the previous levels, I also could not open, because it is not found codes in the game!
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
sn260591 21.01.20

couldn't find the code to the door, where dezhit BFG

Roofing felts the second, or the third level alpha (not Delta!) comes PDA. There in a text message indicates new code for the room with the BFG.

114 the key to the closet

Like, on the side of the Cabinet, near the castle, is stuck on the yellow piece of paper with the code.

C
Corrosion 21.01.20

No, the yellow piece of paper hanging on the locker with a specific number. Like 666.
And the code from the room with the BFG manually picked up. And here is the code from the room with plasma in the beginning of the game, absent ))

s
sn260591 21.01.20

No, the yellow piece of paper hanging on the locker with a specific number. Like 666.

Not only. I remember. This piece is easy to miss.

R
Respawner2011 21.01.20

There where the bfg,the code can be found in the pda of Michael Abrams ,the cool thing is that his pda lying in the office of Larry Kaczynski in sector alpha 4(this is in the beginning when you have a choice to turn the grandfather into a skeleton or release,he must get out and go to his office) I do not know why so made.
Oh yeah lock code 9-3-1.

C
Corrosion 21.01.20

And this PDA is already on the next map. Ie took the PDA and looked the code, downloaded the previous LVL, took the BFG and go again )
Better in a quiet setting to pick up the code, not 200 times to run through the levels.

I
ICE-Crow 21.01.20

codes from the cabinets in kpk they come across and sound and simple messages.

wardrobe with the number 666 neobezatelno open there's nothing there except the devil and the scraps from soldier

s
sn260591 21.01.20

Thank you, cap.

R
Racer xXx 21.01.20

these are the codes for the campaign for all cabinets in the Duma
http://www.doomcenter.ru/doom3/secrets/shkaf_kods.shtml

I
ICE-Crow 21.01.20

Street Racer Nick
Thanks for the link.

N
NikeSoft_RUS 21.01.20

In the manual on the disc they have)))

A
Aleksey Krymskiy 21.01.20

Well, where do you find the code to the locker 114 and not voiced, the link is clear, but want to find the most code)

A
Aleksandr Maksimov Lyuber 21.01.20

Aleksey Krymskiy
That, my dear, the answer to Your question about the Cabinet 114 long he was looking for the answer to this question, then found here http://members.ii.net/~tmorrow/doom3/16_delta_labs_level_2a.html#Operations%20Server%20Room by the way there is a detailed description in English is true where to find a code.

S
SKAZZZKA Kozyreva 25.01.22

This is some kind of horror ....😱the code from the lock of this Abrams... I spent half an hour...until I gave up and found your answer on the Internet.
Thank you. [email protected]