3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SalamAleykum 21.01.20 02:11 am

The cat is not kakono ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

From books I kind of remember that the dark wizards eyes widen and they see perfectly well in the dark, this is no elixir of the type of cat they do not need. It turns out this is a violation of Laura in favor of the change. This was a wondering whether there is a mod that will allow you to see better in dark caves, but without the black and white screen. That would not create a new topic to ask about one mod with meditation, what would Geralt during meditation had built a small fire and could make the potions only during meditation, as was shown in the gameplay 2014 e3
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 21.01.20

Despite the common opinion that the Cat is invented by developers solely for the sake of game mechanics gameplay element, and the alleged witches without elixirs can see perfectly in the dark, that's not entirely true. Hunters monsters do have excess human feelings and much better than ordinary people see in the dark, in part because that may want to expand the pupil to catch this way as much light as possible. However, there is a limit and their capabilities, and that's why in the story "the Witcher" Geralt thoughts mentions that the unnamed adopted by medicine "...allows you to see into the deepest darkness...". Thus, it becomes quite obvious that the Cat is mentioned in the book Saga and is not an invention of developers.

Excerpt from the Wiki. Elixir - Canon.

S
SalamAleykum 21.01.20

Casein
It would be nice excerpt from the book. And yet, in the caves, I couldn't be seen without soski or faces, plus annoying effects of cat sohranyaetsya when you come out to the surface, in the first part of this was not

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.01.20

Salamaleikum
Same thing with swords.In the Witcher 3 they a dime a dozen,but drag it only the two wizards.And in the first part I with one sword until the lady of the Lake came
In W3 Geralt sees better without cats than in part 2.You're the 2nd play,there is generally pitch dark,especially if Truly choose the passage

K
Kirik_LaL 21.01.20

Salamaleikum
Life hack:
Wizards know how to narrow/broaden pupils will power... you Have the +/- buttons the brightness of the monitor... Be the canonical Witcher health))

S
SalamAleykum 21.01.20

[Denis]
There is also dark but not as much as in the first part. And nobody says that you can't kill monsters with a steel sword, they're just more vulnerable to silver, and wear a silver sword. Although there is a second question arises, and than a silver sword against worse people ?)

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.01.20

Salamaleikum
First, by the way,Yes,in the eyegouger caves, too, without a cat).
CRIS all silver cuts,and Geralt can't do that.Strange

K
Kodval 21.01.20

[Denis]
Not with silver. She has a steel sword, and it cuts them all because of oil and power of elder blood)
http://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9B%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%B0_(%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%87)

Silver Geralt gives her at the end if she went through wegmachen

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.01.20

Kodval
Me after this sword seemed to be silver:

Well,okay.I will not argue)
Spoileron her jacket back?I have it again in some white shirt

K
Kodval 21.01.20

[Denis]
Duc an alternate costume in the settings changing the skin)

W
Widukind 21.01.20

Salamaleikum
And what torch is bad? But in principle, Blood and wine open mutations and one of them allows you to see in the dark and without cats