3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RuslanVenge 21.01.20 02:12 am

The magic of Illusion and the level of opponents. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Another good day. That's the problem, the wiki game read max level of enemy affected spells 40 perk necromancer 50 if you're a vampire. And then what? When I get LVL 80 the school of illusion already and don't need? So? I hope for your help)
43 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 21.01.20

RuslanVenge
The levels of enemies contained in the game initially, and do not change . For example the Dragon Priests, all level 50 , regardless of the level of GG and pumping .

D
DarKain_PYA 21.01.20

Yes, a big part of the magic at high levels, the character is not viable. Tested on different mobs. The only result, download fashion, where guys correct this misunderstanding....

R
RuslanVenge 21.01.20

Understood. Thank you. Will consider.)

R
RuslanVenge 21.01.20

DarKain_PYA
But if using poisons for example to play?well, rabies etc strong poison prole to do?

R
RuslanVenge 21.01.20

nestrbob
A regular member opponents do not grow in LVL?

n
nestrbob 21.01.20

RuslanVenge
If the level of enemies will increase along with the level of HS , they will just invulnerable . Take the Ebony Warrior , the possibility of a rematch with him appears 80 level SG , but fill up it to 80 damage without skills , the right equipment, etc. is almost impossible , it is necessary to raise the level of SG to have an advantage on all counts . The strength of the opponents in order and set to the player pumped GG and the opportunity of defeating the enemy . In the beginning of the game , meeting with the Ice Troll is quite dangerous , and at the end of the game, he is not worse than rats because its level has remained the same , and YY increased .
P. S. to Write , that fill the Warrior As two fingers about asphalt is not necessary , in a standard game without cheats and mods is one of the most serious opponents and to cheer his win .

I
IOne86 21.01.20

DarKain_PYA
Can you recommend mods? Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim fit?

s
saturn7774 21.01.20

You already wrote that the enemies do not grow above a certain level:
http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/naschet_urovnya_vragov_i_koldovstva-946662/

And about the poisons wrote ...
One of my character, now lost, was several sets of clothes, enchanted to the max for alchemy, blacksmithing and enchanting.
If alchemy pumped a hundred, plus a potion to increase the skills of alchemy, and even clothes charmed is on it ... It poisons and other medicines will be lethal so that they can be simply thrown in the pockets of enemies and they're already dead.

There's a trick. To drink the potion to increase the skills of alchemy, previously alongside Persian in zacharowski ... and cook exactly the same potion. :-) Now it will become even stronger and having already it is possible to prepare such poisons that bottle in your hands will be scared to take.

D
DarKain_PYA 21.01.20

IOne86<IOne86
Hi! Don't know if they have normal compatibility with the Special edition. This mod kind of praise, he did not try. Check + some people make mods to increase attack spells and normal spells ( increase the level). Or be as I used to have a perpetual plaque in the corner of the screen" this character is too strong for your spell!)

s
saturn7774 21.01.20

DarKain_PYA
Good mod.
Itself I use Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim-More Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim ... I don't like everything, but the scope ... large Spells of different schools a lot and you can buy all in one place, or add the console to the chests of books that would not run on the tombs and not to seek out second-hand bookshops. :-)
For every taste ! :-)

And Yes - all on the plus.

B
BenziLLLa 21.01.20

saturn7774
Never seen in vanilla Skyrim potions to increase alchemy.

s
saturn7774 21.01.20

BenziLLLa
True ... In vanilla there isn't a single ingredient to enhance the skills of alchemy ... :-) I mod play.
Thank you - corrected.

R
RuslanVenge 21.01.20

saturn7774
Thank you, just a certain answer I received.

R
RuslanVenge 21.01.20

I realized then, using poisons to achieve rabies)

s
saturn7774 21.01.20

RuslanVenge
What hinders to experiment ?.. :-)
Usually the 80-th level, extra points perks accumulated still quite a lot ...

R
RuslanVenge 21.01.20

saturn7774
Don't want to learn from their mistakes)
It would be better for others.

R
RuslanVenge 21.01.20

saturn7774
It's easier using poisons or magic of illusion to pit the enemies.

s
saturn7774 21.01.20

RuslanVenge
It seems that just. :-)
And what is the error ?.. If you do it leveling alchemy and magic school of Illusion, which can be error - you will succeed and you will not be equal. :-)
The character who kills quietly and with a smile.
It seems to me that you found difficulties where there are none. Inflated, T. C. mountains out of molehills ( mammoth ).
The mistakes of others, you say ?.. But if these errors that you are looking for, no one did either not consider them mistakes, or simply did not notice ?..

You picked an interesting area of character development, so go on this way ... Poisons, spells, Illusions - so check everything.

D
DirtyLol 21.01.20

soon the mini mod will be an illusion.

R
RuslanVenge 21.01.20

saturn7774
Thank you, all properly laid out on the shelves. I rarely play and just test the not want to waste time)