3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Merenkov 21.01.20 02:13 am

Some stupid questions) (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

1. that gives an indication of saying you're a magician so when taking a new party members. Sibyl said to be a healer in the end we have one spell and that's it?! awesome doctor
All the spells you learn from books?
The spells I understand immeet sense to pump even non-mages to each of your branch of magic.

2. Don't know the trick of the magician. Sibyl per turn once the staff can shmalnut then the current on turnips they beat in the face. Almost all spells contact! Have you come to stop. Awesome for a dead mage.

3. Gnome is also the radius of all zagliani skills in focus - blind chtoli. More on him and the sibyl to ignore erratica generally 2 tank. in the end, the whole fight comes down to these two pathetic lot to hide away or hide behind a corner, Otherwise mages and archers just take out wtlo all that gear possible at the moment.

Mode the passage of the second - type sparing, in every battle 4-5 times to come and that boooolshoy work. What there is in hell then?!

in short fights I have complete trash

3. Skill responsible for the belief in the dialogue of the other party members is not taken for of anyone he okay?

4. includes bows, crossbows, spears, staves - two-handed?
This skill on them Vliet damage?
17 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightma[R]e 21.01.20

Maxim Merenkov
1. The game has many classes and each axenciuc their attention in a certain area. A mage can make a hybrid. This is at their discretion. Well, in the early llah you have more than one spell on the hill will not. Swinging, then there will be a new book, or mix and match from Kraft.
2. The game has a lot of long-range spells, and each respectively has their CD.
3. Well as in any MMORPG, priority will always be the one that most quickly die. And the need for tanks then Warriors have taunt, more content will appear. And then head to think necessary here, space you have a lot. Because here you can combine different skills and consumables.
4. The trigger of the skill of persuasion is triggered only those members whom you are talking. Because the game can be sent in any direction by one partner to clarify the situation.
5. The spear and the staff is durochka. And bows and crossbows skill affects ranged combat.
And lastly, the game is fully translated into Russian language, there is no this topic needs to be clear what was happening. The main thing is to learn patience, and to read between the lines.

i
insel260 21.01.20

1. Mage, Summoner, warrior, healer are classes. In principle, any bonus they give, it's just the direction that will follow the character. From any class can make multiCLASS, but it is better to adhere to the given role.

2. Download mage fire spells. Look for books, vichevy intellect, etc.

3. Again - look for the spell books. They are sold by sellers or struggling in various areas. Can kill a seller, then with a certain probability will drop almost all the available books.

To hell and sparing only the enemy more health, better AI, and better armor skills.

4. If one character is okay, the skill of persuasion, then the dialogues use of this character.

5. bows / crossbows - the weapon of the Archer. Spear - warrior. Staff, mage, Summoner. Look at the stats, intellect gives means characters with magical powers. Dexterity - Archer or assassin. Force - tank.
Bows, crossbows is a skill ranged combat.

i
insel260 21.01.20

I'm using this party:

1. Tank
2. Fire mage
3. Archer
4. Hiller
5. Summoner
5. The killer (Sybil with daggers).

I have a mod on the advanced party (more characters in the party with me).

Such tactics usually, in the beginning of the battle.
1. Agro on the tank
2. The Archer fires AOE mills in front of the tank and on either side of him. The creation of water puddles on my side.
3. Summoner - summon bone spiders and targeting them on DD a powerful enemy. Call Peta hill from the water. Then the call ranged Pets. The installation of totems.
4. Fire mage - AOE attack area. Better zastaveny enemies Archer. Next, call the fire Pets. Change negative surfaces (example: take a piece of a poisoned land and carry the enemy under your feet, then fill it with fire).
5. The killer cuts out those who went for the tank. Basically is through, cuts the enemy from the hidden. Tactics - hit and run.
6. Hiller - summon a bone spider, heal the whole party. Buffs. Removing debuffs.

So I bring anything and everything that moves. not only enemies, but entire villages cut with civilians. But the loot drops... Money is nowhere to go.
The complexity of 3.

M
Maksim Merenkov 21.01.20

thank you

M
Maksim Merenkov 21.01.20

call really make life easier)

M
Maksim Merenkov 21.01.20

And what is the best high school dilerskie spells
I look for example at the art of hunting or odd, there is also dilerskoe the spell that had +1 to go to them to have sibyl was at least 2, not counting the bloodsucker

b
beRRR_by 21.01.20

Maxim Merenkov
water. Did the tank-healer(necromancer + water), a kind of paladin, very personal came.
are there skills to learn - https://divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skills

M
Maksim Merenkov 21.01.20

and the game will be pereraspredelitel glasses? I do not like to inject peace( )

M
Maksim Merenkov 21.01.20

as you can sort the skills with scrolls, etc.
a mishmash neuborne horror)

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

Maxim Merenkov
Will remove then from the rebels.

Sunglasses only ship.

M
Maksim Merenkov 21.01.20

I can't understand why liceras, anyone and anything not applicable.
The trick is the return of the mask Fanu can't understand what the sense of it? Well, except for becoming Sarasota in the dialogues, but the meaning of lizard elf and dwarf in the party there

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

Maxim Merenkov
It is not yet. )

M
Maksim Merenkov 21.01.20

Such a poser.

When one dialogues with a Persian, in the end, his attitude toward me grew so sickly, but to trade with him poidee should the dealer and the bonus gained in the dialogue, the attitude and the skill bonus trade now obtained from different Persians(
Or it gives you the skill of persuasion?
In General, people are scratching their heads. Inject persuasion and trade one?

If you inject for example Fanu trade, and the belief the red Prince and to talk with all of them, not missing any important dialogue for FEIN and in General how to separate dialogues otoh, someone who says. Well, not counting when they meet their partner - the usual NPC traders quest, etc.

M
Maksim Merenkov 21.01.20

skills with kruska and diamond
circle OD, diamond points source?
that is the most powerful skills need glasses source?
explain not understand me yet because the source is enough for one blessing and then for 1-2 points of the source if it is

M
Maksim Merenkov 21.01.20

Knowledge of the legends did not understand whether it makes sense to inject? Think of current objects that not all properties will be recognized.

Money for books goes screwed on loot from merchants missing, things are not about to Oh, but there are interesting.
Need to think good luck to pump that dripped loot more.
It is the way lootusetu the full amount transferred? Though it is not necessary to looting those who have it pumped?

M
Maksim Merenkov 21.01.20

Another problem with the resurrection.
Usually dies a teammate what the shit kind of cursed fire and damage that is hilite it is impossible. In the end, resurrected. Remove damage until he either dies from the damage to the environment or prohvatyvaet flow from the trail of the enemy. In the end, the scrolls in the void and so 2-3 scroll sometimes. I can not adjust. Calculate the time when and how to resurrect(

L
LeonKiller.UA 21.01.20

Maxim Merenkov
Yuzaesh scroll, click on the portrait of the deceased Persian, choose a place on the screen where it RESNET.