3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mad2D 21.01.20 02:13 am

Questions about the game. (Graveyard Keeper)

Interested in the following:
1) Where to take science for research?
2) Where to get seeds for planting? For example, a carrot for the donkey and beets etc for Tolosa.
3) where to take water for glass, clay pots, cooking? A bucket of water in the well scored, but for some reason I can't use it.
15 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edgens 21.01.20

Mad2D
1. Science research is taken from blank pages which he was doing on the Church bench, also from books etc
2. Seeds are bought from merchants
3. Water is taken from the well, then go to your inventory, click on it, right click and choose to use, they'll give you 20 water

s
sec4all-net 21.01.20

1) the First science points you can get from blank paper. To obtain a paper - you should open the technology Letter in section Writing. Paper is created on a Church bench (vault under Church) 5 bat wings or 1 skin (human or pig). Then, there must make out of paper - clean paper. A sheet of blank paper is placed on the research table in the study gives science points (not to be confused with blue balls). Next, using the glasses of science and faith (which is obtained for carrying out prayers in the Church) in the study of items, you can get blue balls. In view of the subject, in his description shows what balls he will give in the study of red, green or blue. Most blue bulbs give over the study of various tombstones and monuments. Further, the blue balls can be obtained in the manufacture of some items. Also, as the story unfolds, the Astrologer in the sale will be books that give different balls.
2) Seeds can be purchased from different characters. Vegetable seeds are bought from the farmer (located downstairs at the intersection with a lantern on a field of wheat), wheat seeds you can buy from him, or at the mill (above the intersection with a lantern on a field of wheat) seeds of grapes and hops at the dealer in town (sometimes once a week, next to the house just below and to the left of the tavern), hemp seeds have DIGA (located on the way to the lighthouse).
Originally only sell seeds of the low quality, but over time, after the development of relations with the character in the trade, or perform tasks in the seeds appear with silver or with gold stars.
3) Water, as has been said, in the well.

S
Sergey Mednyy 21.01.20

But at the same time tell me, where to get diamonds? Logically of course in the coal cut. Maybe I'm wrong.

t
tecatoita 21.01.20

The merchant or in a dungeon.

S
Sergey Mednyy 21.01.20

tecatoita
Thank you. Just in dange on the 7th floor found.

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

People, and then the zombies eat?

t
tecatoita 21.01.20

NightHawkreal
Yes, if the cemetery red shards to flood are zombies.

K
Konstantin66 21.01.20

In the melting furnace 2 is not an option to Create complex bulb.

S
Salion 21.01.20

Konstantin66
First you need a recipe to learn on them. In Metalworking.

K
Konstantin66 21.01.20

Thank you. Not replaced, what else is there recipes right. You just need to move.

K
King_Sosat 21.01.20

I use prayer of Commerce in the Church, I had the blessing Commerce, which should raise the level of the trader. How to use this blessing?

UPD: It's a blessing just need to sell the merchant, and its level will increase by 20%

s
snec 21.01.20

can't figure out how to get peat

t
tecatoita 21.01.20

snec
Buy cripple or take in a compost heap.

D
DoK913 21.01.20

How to get rid of low-level tools when you already have better ? nobody buys, can not be destroyed...

D
DoK913 21.01.20

Commercial you do not receive a blessing after prayer Golden prayer made features it is not... what could go wrong ?