3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 21.01.20 02:13 am

Tips for the beginner (Immortal: Unchained)

Just started to play sniper.

Tell me, is it worth it to pump the original rifle the basic components?

Where to get a good rifle and how early in the game to stretch the stats?

Aspect of the eagle, from what distance it starts to give bonus? At least to understand about.
6 Comments
Sort by:
v
vasiv 21.01.20

Mobs react to the sound as a shot, and popodanii bullet/projectile/or the body fell near. The muffler rocks.
All three stat for weapon possession need to pump up to 20-30.
Keep a variety of fluff, assorted only similar and pay attention to the rate of fire (turn/switch)
Despite the uselessness of the melee, the gun must be pumped!
I kocal only violet and above. The exception is shotguns auxiliary, three pieces for the game and all green.

J
Jmann666 21.01.20

If you play as a sniper, the buildup under the top gun in the game - legendary - 25/40
http://img.playground.ru/images/2/9/WoWScrnShot_101116_203816.jpg
We dance from this - but it will get you somewhere an hour on 8-10 games.
Eagle - I understand that it works at a maximum distance (i.e. when the crosshair turns red) and to a certain a distance - unfortunately, the game does not gives answers.
In the beginning of the game, in principle, the weapon is 3 rock - because blue is late, and violet, and that, i.e., I spent half the game running around with a white shotgun and white sniper rifle, because the chests you missed, and the extra bosses later on went with the drop. The gun Ranger at the beginning of the game drags on long range to shoot mobs (limits sniper ammo, not much to fight).
And... Well, strength is needed under droba/grenade launcher (grenade launcher but in fact on 1 of the boss need), and under a mile if memory serves, the force necessary to 32-36 to apnut.
Health and stamina in the early stages there is no special meaning to swing, but closer to the middle of the game can lvlov 5 in both stat is tossed.
But the weapon - under the sniper rifle (especially under the legendary) and pistols (in late game they are natural) need insight. But the main weapon will most often physics (droba or assault), and there need to pump skill - I have them scattered evenly level there, then level there. So, the chance that a new gun will be compared to a last, bottom, because that will change the physics of the element below.
But you can not bother to throw everything in one element (that is insight to rock) - mobs that are critical for physical damage not many can, I think, will do the usual swinging, but without additional damage in such cases.

L
LaserDeath 21.01.20

And what better to play the class? Favorite weapon assault and sniper.

d
dmsg 21.01.20

LaserDeath
You can choose any. The class will primarily affect the first hours of the game, all aspects of the class will eventually be received, unique no. But you can pump any. Also, when choosing a class is changed with additional starting weapons, which will be given at the beginning of the game. The sniper will provide a basic sniper rifle for example and a different class - assault. To see which will give you directly when you select a class, they are depicted with this weapon. Another point - the different order of bonus armor improvements. Sniper sooner than for example the mercenary will open the ability to discharge rank 2 allows users to carry a second weapon. But it is only affects the very start of the game, which actually pass any class. If you don't need melee, you can choose a class with 5-6 points in strength and to beat the game at all its not pumping and not complain about a weapon that requires strength. Well, it's for the Jews already. Legendary assault the nearest lying on the road with the boss Suit in the place where the first teleport frosty firing projectiles, and generally full of them. Legendary snipers are only 2: one for enegry for murder Claims, the second on physics for a quest Naro on Apexone.

B
Bastarder 21.01.20

LaserDeath
Just started to play sniper.

Tell me, is it worth it to pump the original rifle the basic components?
Where to get a good rifle and how early in the game to stretch the stats?
Aspect of the eagle, from what distance it starts to give bonus? At least to understand about.

Initial weapons to pump it makes no sense.
I advise you to start pumping only energy weapons, the damage of which is much stronger than weapons with physical damage.

The first weapon to pump - gun of the Legion requires Mastery = 8 (Arden. In the basket, going down the trail for the first obelisk to the cliff and killing the mob). With a gun like this is allowed to pass Arden and Veridian)
Second weapon - automatic shotgun Legion, requires Mastery = 8, Strength = 14 (Veridian. In the chest left of the entrance to the location behind the rock on the cliff).
To retrieve a shotgun have since the beginning of the game to swing the Power to 14.
After receiving this Insight arms pumped to 15 to improve weapons up to grade 3 basic components. This will ensure easy killing any enemies, at least in the first locations. .
After receiving the third cell under small arms you can install in it the sniper rifle Dinostor Legion, requires Perception = 12, Strength = 9. Strengthen the rifle to rank 3 (it is desirable to pump the Skills to 15).
For sniper you need to take the aspect of eagle, which would give bonus damage at long range shots.20-22 m.

d
dmsg 21.01.20

Primary weapons can be safely pumped by 2 points. Basic components during the game, typed a bunch, saving their no slightest sense. On the 3rd level to pump is not worth it, it requires a rare (in the beginning of the game) component. First fit fire sniper rifle which should change the base lies close to the Veridian forest, near the site of the second meeting with Orin in the chest, to open need 9 cerium decrees. 17 requires perception. With it you can safely walk to all 3 areas and started hunting for hearts. Further. It is a good and versatile. Equally skalitsa from both characteristics. But the citadel purely it will not work: teleports firing bombs immune to fire damage. Also on Apexone near the first obelisk lies fit for the start of the sniper to energy as an alternative.
Next, the sniper should choose what to upgrade: skill or insight.
In the first case to go to Apension and held the citadel. Under the balcony where he gives a quest Naro in the chest is a rare physical sniper skill with a good damage for the mid game. In the middle of the citadel lies the Great predator, as rare sniper to acid damage. Better than these 2 legendary snipers only Spear of the seer, which is taken after completing the Naro behind a closed door in the Veridian.
In the case of pumping main characteristic insight there are 2 ways: the first again the citadel, about the middle of the location, there's purple energy rifle, the second strength in this build. Or just go to Arden to kill the Suit, which gives the legendary the Silver spear
The power of the sniper on the default 5 points, it is better to leave it out, the sniper melee nafig not surrendered, and invested in the skill or insight saved points will pour a bunch of damage. And the power will not give anything except a little more easy start. There are a few snipers require it, but they do not fire and you can get it early enough, before the same Imperial executioner.