3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maniac-X 18.09.19 08:06 pm

The Restart Of The Company (Remnant: From the Ashes)

When moving, there is a tab Settings for world. There is a graph Restart of the Company". On the Internet found that it is possible to adjust the difficulty between Normal and Challenging. The question is, if I make a restart of the Company, then my character reset or not? Or will the revival of all the bosses, etc. without resetting progress leveling?
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joker1917 18.09.19

Without zeroing the progress of leveling

W
WinChester 18.09.19

But even if you leave the average difficulty, it is all exactly increase)))

L
LaserDeath 18.09.19

WinЧестер
Type in the calculation of the pumped over character?
And talents will give to reallocate?

W
WinChester 18.09.19

LaserDeath
First Yes
The second no, for no reason, as you pokachivaetsya endlessly and eventually pumped all)))

M
Maniac-X 18.09.19

Joker1917
WinЧестер
Thank You for the tip!

V
Viktor Brou 18.09.19

LaserDeath
Talents can be reset. With the final boss of the campaign falling object dropping pumping and return all the points.

W
WinChester 18.09.19

Viktor Brou
Thank you for the info.

m
marquees.org 18.09.19

It is a pity that it is not obvious the function of and need maximum care to know of its existence, the same situation with the level of complexity, the people in the mass do not want to understand the menu and functionality options.Is randomized can be controlled, but not as much as I would like, but it takes the game to a new level, because you can easily farm locations, trite restarting them and without creating a new character.In vain, cursing the game for random, inattention played a cruel joke.
And another caveat, the mobs become much fatter, when you restart they Salyut your HP and damage from your best weapons and armor, so this is clearly not comme Il faut, as the loss of the following grades of iron.Solid plugging in this game.I came into the Church, and ten times was not able to kill the whole gang.You need to try to change all the gear on Neprikasaemye samples, possibly scaling comes from equipped items.

m
marquees.org 18.09.19

To normal during the restart of the company need to upgrade weapons and stuff above +10 and boss weapons above +4 using them in the active slot.I unknowingly pumped at a +5 dragon sword and this had ruined Church while restarting put all on a level, then passed effortlessly.The system is such that you need an equivalent to pump and if you leave one puhoi over the cap, it is necessary to pull and the rest used + armor.In principle, this scaling is in a typical company, but it is felt in a private dungeon, especially in Necrophobic.
So I collected the ring and the armor, until a Guardian had gathered together all manner of buns of content + tons of all kinds of iron, and of course the pump with a ring on the experience and skill of the block 13.

d
dmsg 18.09.19

marquees.org
In the first of the company falls only galvanized iron, I rocked with him all the weapons to the maximum until the completion of the company +15 there or how much it gives, well, armor to +13 out of about residues.
Probably a lot depends on weapon and build. My second company was just some sort of easy mod, it was easy, all were weak and dead in seconds. Starting with the third already become fatter and podlahove.
Lucky managed to collect all content, new quests I got from the power 1-2. Many bosses also have not seen.

M
MrGaland 02.12.20

Guys, there's been a problem. I restarted the company, decided to play on a higher complexity. I have a mission to "talk to the Root Mother in Block 13", I approach her, there is no plot dialogue with her, the mission is not renewed. How do you solve this problem?
All, found a solution to the problem (on Roux segment did not find an answer, had to look on foreign forums). For those who have the same problem, just do not pay attention and go further on the locations, sooner or later will reach the next story mission and then the task to update.