3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaor 21.01.20 02:14 am

Is it possible to pass Nuka World neprocitana (Fallout 4)

Is it possible to pass Nuka World neprocitana, that is, from the beginning of the main game?
16 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 21.01.20

dimaor
With the 30 LVL quest is given.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 21.01.20

Just exploring the wasteland, walked up to the Park entrance where I had to kill mercenaries. No quest at that time had not yet received.

S
Sha-R 21.01.20

You have to pump, there like the minimum level necessary to have that quest gave

s
sayapov.valery2017 21.01.20

Sha-R
Need least 30 level, but more is better (I went with 50 Lev..). and pump skills to mind (especially),power, and talk with NPCs
in peaceful way or as you want the choice of response in the dialogue!

F
Funt_1977 21.01.20

Opponents are strong there.
Better to pump, but otherwise GG bones will not collect. Robots are there to the devil and bosses.

S
Sha-R 21.01.20

sayapov.valery2017
I do not like the addition in the middle took place at the speed of thinking - if only it were over, then led the operators to win and destroyed all the gang because - what the fuck you are forcing the boss to run to accomplish your tasks, th I a dog or what?

M
MrGURAM76 21.01.20

Sha-R
Well, there is like GG almost everywhere or boss or so, but gofer it will be everywhere )))

s
sayapov.valery2017 21.01.20

MrGURAM76
True!!!

S
Sha-R 21.01.20

MrGURAM76
While on the other hand if all the quests will make the NPC what to play? Well here is the CSC still nonsense. I'm from a disorder even in lost alpha left to play

M
MrGURAM76 21.01.20

Sha-R
Play as bosses or subway, there's gg most of the boss do not all such quests are not so annoying )))

S
Sha-R 21.01.20

MrGURAM76
I now pereprohozhu for the subway, and then for them not playing if

s
simpson747 21.01.20

In the Nuke-the World is main ammunition to take more. And then there are some of the opponents robots and ghouls, and they really do not fall.

A
Abbat76 21.01.20

In nuke you can go unprepared. But then you may need to roll back to the previous safe. Because during the first time he will be locked up against his will in the situation, or where to go or be shipped to evade the fighting will not work in any way. Therefore, it is better to go strong prokachany GG with a very powerful weapon and protection, not forgetting chemicals, food and drink.

N
NateNukaWorld 21.01.20

Immediately went to the nuke that was level 9, now left to capture children's Kingdom, goes with a Bang, nothing complicated ...

N
NateNukaWorld 21.01.20

In continuation, after the Nukes go to the Harbor, and after Armatron will be engaged, then move in the story, the best version of the passage in my opinion ...

R
Recikus 21.01.20

In the Nuka beauty sells unique knife Gorloishe is where you need to go. In addition, after reaching there you will solve all the problems with weapons and clothing for settlers. There are two - Museum of shovels refueling red rocket when you arrive ( and then teleport ) there, you see there the battle begins. 99% probability that our (the raiders) will win and you will be able to collect the loot, without any effort at all.
After selling the loot, you once again repeat the number.