3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 21.01.20 02:15 am

artillery (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

there are all sorts of mortars, howitzers, machine guns, I Fulton to the base. Question: do I need them? I understand that they are needed in any online business, if anyone online will be your base attack to fight back. I have pirates, respectively, online no. Then I this artillery is not needed and it can be sold? Is it true? I'm still in the beginning of the game (13 mission), not all figured out. Machine, I understand, selling is not worth it, they may like to use teams that you otpravlyali on a virtual mission, right?
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Free Stulker 21.01.20

vstorspb
The machine you yourself can take on the job, and there are all sorts of mortars, howitzers, machine guns can sell, if there is no money.

V
Vadim Burmistrov 21.01.20

In the defense of your base, they will stand in a certain amount if all sell then when your base attack, your defenders will not be able to use them for protection.

v
vstorspb 21.01.20

Vadim Burmistrov
I asked, attacking the same online? I have pirates, online no, respectively, and no one will attack, right? Unless I'm mistaken, still do not understand the game?

V

If the pirates that sell it all , nowhere to use still then will not.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 21.01.20

Vadim Burmistrov
102 hours played, the license never attacked. unless, story.

d
dimon-alfa 21.01.20

Cheeki_Breeki
if you have never invaded others,and to not invade you. It is possible that those who do not invade below the rating of the spies and therefore not to join. I haven't been invaded yet I did not spy on others, and then began frequent incursions, espionage rating changes from this. Even as an option in the game stopped playing and therefore the invasion of slept on there.

V

Cheeki_Breeki
Online for quite some time low, no wonder.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 21.01.20

dimon-alfa
why invade, just 15 times

C
Cheeki_Breeki 21.01.20

Vadim Burmistrov
Yes I noticed it especially when I opened the online version where I couldn't even connect to any of the modes. I hope you understand what I mean.

G
Glatzkopf 21.01.20

Attack if you are participating in FOB missions for the seizure and robbery of other databases and present missions, but since you have pirates even nezamorachivayas you negresit