3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XBoy360 21.01.20 02:16 am

Well not run... (Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City)

I do not understand what the problem is.Run the shortcut...black screen for 2-3 seconds and crashes,all games go without problems.Is XP(but as far as I know REORC with her friends).Driver from previous version.All programs and libraries(GFWL,redistributable,directX and physX)set.Are there any ideas?Straight first time
57 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mircado 21.01.20

Jacks0n
simple, what did you do?

i
i8o 21.01.20

From the third Repack'a start,shaking with rucola weighing 3.67 GB,Games For Windows - LIVE is Not required,the untethered game live,the game 3/5.

V
ViceScar 21.01.20

Trezvyak
and what, exactly? Someone repak?

L
LatuSerge 21.01.20

Trezvyak
Fill, please, the file xlive.dll from your Repack. The Repack is not possible to download paid Internet.

J
Jackson[x] 21.01.20

trap
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (2012) PC | RePack from R. G. World Games Size 3.67 GB (3936747908 Bytes)

Zai4ev
Jacks0n
simple, what did you do? -Live well was removed and put I've ever had. Games For Windows Live 9_5_10

L
LatuSerge 21.01.20

Jacks0n
Fill, please, the file xlive.dll from your Repack. The Repack is not possible to download paid Internet.

J
Jackson[x] 21.01.20

Blah guys, I'm sorry! This is not the version of Live, it's a date! Version 2.0.687.0

V
ViceScar 21.01.20

Jacks0n
Thank You) Shake)

M
Mircado 21.01.20

so many problems with this game(

s
san1295 21.01.20

If the game won't start after reinstalling GFW try to run as administrator.

J
Jackson[x] 21.01.20

Just computers, they also think. Don't want them in the shit played.

M
MacsimusJ 21.01.20

I have updated GFW rebooted and everything went , the campaign did not go due to the fact that outdated , downloaded the RePack from R. G. World Games and GFW was set up to do that

8azer8 21.01.20

Took GFW from disk GTA 4 and installed it. All went well. But the game in my opinion is more reminiscent of Left for dead, isn't it?

G
Gre4ka 21.01.20

I have another problem(
the first time I launched the game 2 minutes climb from the main menu then the game crashed.
the second time the game won't start( help ,what to do?
system requirements approve igru

a
alexvance101 21.01.20

san1295 BIG THANKS for suggesting it to the admin log works for me

B
Basse 21.01.20

Guys the same thing only I Have a little differently, after update with the patch he asked to leave the game, and then enter Try to enter the game does not work maybe a glitch I don't know it there is something installed I did not realize that But when I rebooted the computer I was able to login to the game And wrote again to install the update and so every time WHAT to DO HELP !!!

HELP !!!

N
Nordmenn 21.01.20

I'm after a screen saver - endless download.Is there a solution?

j
jal 21.01.20

Guys Hello. In the General set Repack. 5 gigs weighed in I don't know whose merged with grid. Installed all so life like it tells you to. Run all black screen and music. Then read about the x-live dll. pumped threw it in System 32 and game folder. Now mostly run and immediately crashes. Please some help how to cure this problem. Read all the posts explicit answer is not found.

S
SLAVTIM 21.01.20

I have almost the same problem. Downloaded license, I have a key. Set default to the disk, but since a little space left on the disk, deleted. Then put it on another disk. Start without a problem, updated. Out of the game and all, it will not start for the life of me. Tried everything. And registry utilities clean, and again to the disk and put Games For Windows Live re-installed. That does not help. I have Windows 7 SP1 64 bit. The computer is quite powerful, all the latest games on max go. Installed it on the laptop, everything goes, but I'm afraid to delete.

V
VadiEx 21.01.20

I also wrote flew 2-3 seconds with a black screen solved the problem reinstalled and rebooted the computer again the same thing reinstalled and rebooted went!