3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro100Rambo 21.01.20 02:29 am

Costume Of Altair (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Help,collected all artifacts, the suit opened.Some say it lies in a chest in the rift,is that true ?
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEVI 21.01.20

I think it is given for using the app companion.

P
Pro100Rambo 21.01.20

Darkness916
Used,and passed 100%

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 21.01.20

You need not just to open the artifacts in the application, but then to collect all the artifacts( and there are more than 20 pieces) in the Helix rifts.
Here is a guide on these faults,to open the suit.

P
Pro100Rambo 21.01.20

YamyyYamyy
Already collected a long time ago,but the suit did not blacknose

A
AlexMebel 21.01.20

Ak-47 top
This is a bug, write to the TP, although you most likely will answer prepromote again))

P
Pro100Rambo 21.01.20

AlexMebel
The entire game,something in the scrap replay

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 21.01.20

Ak-47 top
You have right in sync says 100% collected?

[
[SazerWasd] 21.01.20

Ak-47 top
just collecting artifacts??
there are at least 3 in each location...

F
Fon_Perez 21.01.20

Unfortunately, I have the same thing: a companion passed by 100%; artifacts collected all faults; synchronization is complete (100%); collected all the hat in the Fallen kings, but neither Altair costume, no costume, Napoleon never opened. I repeat: in faults found ALL the artifacts. Of course, replay the entire game again because of crazy buggy right now developers I'm not steamed about not opening the costumes too, but these are the buggies have to be fed! The only thing that soothes - is the fact that these suits do not affect the final platinum.

D
DemanShu 21.01.20

Although write support, though not write - a little help.
They have standard answers:
this from Sandra
СпойлерSandra the @Ubisoft support 27/01/2015 @ 16:39
Thank you for contacting on this issue and the information provided.
This problem sent and is pending.
We hope for a speedy resolution of the situation.
Please stay tuned to our website.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
or this stupid Paul:
СпойлерPavel @ support Ubisoft 12/01/2015 @ 15:04
We recommend the following steps :

1. Update your antivirus and standard Windows firewall (Firewall). We also recommend you to check the website of the manufacturer of your router or router for new updates.

2 . If installing updates doesn't help, try to test the connection with the disconnected antivirus and firewall.

3. If the problem persists, please forward the following ports (in router settings):
TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200

4 . Disable apps that run in the background:
To do this, go to the start menu (or in the case of Windows Vista / Windows 7 / 8, press the Windows key and letter R at the same time). Type MSCONFIG and press Enter. Go to the startup tab and select disable all.
Click Apply, then Close and select to Restart.

Keep in mind that this is only a temporary solution and any changes can be reverted by returning to the MSCONFIG utility and re-selecting Normal startup

5 . Please go to 'hosts', which are C: \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ Drivers \ etc
Then right-click on the file named 'hosts' and delete it.

6. Make sure that you are not connected to a proxy server in the settings of the Uplay PC application. Check the option"Allow Uplay to use proxy connection to connect to the Internet tab Network menu settings applications. If there is a tick - remove it.

7. Emulation program (such as Cyberlink, Alcohol 120%, Daemon Tools or Nero) can also cause conflict. You must disable or remove those programs during startup.

Your message 13/01/2015 @ 08:52
All of Your standard answers in this case are not suitable. I have no problems running the game and connecting to the Internet. I asked: why not unlock the Altair costume after 100% completing the application companion and games?

PAVEL @ SUPPORT UBISOFT
Please provide more information on this issue, including:

What app are you using
The model of your device
Version of your system
Detailed description of the problem
Please provide a screenshot of the problem

If you get an error message, please describe it.
I have a suit opened when I loaded the old save 98% and re-posobirat artifacts in the rifts.

P
Pro100Rambo 21.01.20

DemanShu
And you don't know whether you can put someone else's save,if Yes then tell me how

a
antonsyropyatov 21.01.20

Ak-47 top
Guys everything is much simpler! Bugs everywhere and almost all, then one, then the other. Give all the 100% saves. With the kings or not, as desired. Without the bugs! Requirement one: Go to my club and kill slightly time for competitions!!! To contact me better through Uplay, the same nickname!!!
PS And Yes... DemanShu
And you don't know whether you can put someone else's save,if Yes then tell me how
Answer: Yes! Only the strict need to dance with a tambourine around them.

a
antonsyropyatov 21.01.20

If the BUG is already caught and it is in Your patch, the new patch Your saves will not touch talk like an engineer!!! Ie tech Support can not Troll, the answer will be the same as described above! Patches will only help those who just started the game again!

F
FreidRBC 21.01.20

Pro100Rambo
If you need, then download them from the Internet and downloaded the patch (2 files Save_1 and Save_2) cut and paste the path to the Drive With\ProgramData\Orbit\720\RLD!\. Here and inserted in RLD (with replacement). Most likely the ProgramData folder you will not see because it is hidden by default. To see it click RMB on the desktop, select the option"Folder options", in the opened window select the tab Kind and scroll to the bottom, there will be two items: Show Hidden Files and Folders and do Not Show Hidden Files and Folders. Put on a Show and click apply, go on your way, put the saves, and then when you're done, put a tick on, point to Show and click OK. You go into the game and everything works.