3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xtanev2018 21.01.20 02:30 am

In Civilization 6 is not enough? (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Here we will discuss what Civilization 6 is not enough.
In my opinion there is not enough study of the middle ages. For example, you can enter a feudal state - the government with the emergence of small States on the territory of civilization - feuds. All troops trained in the feudal cities will be guided through the AI. Debuffs - 1. Frequent feuds. 2. You can develop the economy, and all your lords - in the army.
Buffs - 1. Content. You can have a HUGE army, and not to have debts, as the feudal lords pay all the debts.
Think Fig have an idea, but if you modify the rules work.
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vega24rus 21.01.20

Definitely not after working professionals in the cities. They are of little avail

S
Siniy Kot 21.01.20

xtanev2018 wrote:
what in Civilization 6 is not enough
Brain. Yes, one of the most iconic strategies not enough brains.
Seriously, the very first part of AI did not become smarter,increasing complexity is achieved by prescribing the AI cheats on the resources and (ashamed to say) artificially increased parameters of units.
Other things being equal in the same Age of Wonders 3 AI is just great, able to operate pretty competently in combat units, while not increasing them options bonuses unavailable to the player and not getting boosts in the initial development(although cheats to accelerate the acquisition of resources is still there). Did it make the game impossible to complete? No-rather interesting. If it is difficult for this task to achieve? No-in Tive now one of the dumbest AI I have ever seen.
And if it does not take into account diplomacy....Oooooh so this is diplomacy...That's how...how you can make such broad jump back?!
I was delighted when I saw that part in Beyond Earth, but noooo you had to roll back to a snooze default level, which first part has not progressed never.
The series is stagnant.

A
Antonianon 21.01.20

Blue Cat
Well, the AI problem is not only Tsivy, but most other games unfortunately.

S
Siniy Kot 21.01.20

xtanev2018
xtanev2018 wrote:
For example, you can enter a feudal state - the government with the emergence of small States on the territory of civilization - feuds. All troops trained in the feudal cities will be guided through the AI. Debuffs - 1. Frequent feuds. 2. You can develop the economy, and all your lords - in the army.
Is it me or is there a single one cited the development system of the Stellaris?
--_--

E
Exletrum 21.01.20

Removed the function commands

E
Exletrum 21.01.20

Well, the game is in a certain age

m
mefiro 21.01.20

Units, diversity, adequacy of the AI (I'm tired of his BAFETY making another mod to increase bonuses). Balance development(especially great people), clean up the army(don't know Chet did not like, 3 cive it rabotalo, not here.).

x
xtanev2018 21.01.20

Blue Cat
Not. About this game never heard