3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 18.09.19 08:07 pm

Impressions of the game (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Though the game is still not officially released, but in some places there.Share reviews.
103 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunersun 18.09.19

This topic is not for solving technical problems and not for any controversy.
Nobody forbids you to create a NEW TOPIC and to solve any problem, discuss optimization and the like.

N
NatanieLzZ 18.09.19

Completed the prologue and next mission.
Liked:
1)Frau Engel - grandma Vaasa, not otherwise.
2)Shooting like in the first part, very nice, cannon thundering, in hand jumping, laser gun called demonic laughter
3)not the enemies of the oak (the body), bullet love flash, contact react. The brain however they again did not come out at all, only damage for me is changing, in any case, I'm still only changes noticed. But the problem with the AI always decides rush with a pistol and headshots Ala John Wick. The mouse, of course, and turned off in the settings the auto-aiming.

Did not like - I don't know yet, except that small niggle like some kind of fast and jerky animation running.

The graphics are good. Even the shadow the character is. And textures do not appear on the go.

Augmented
Yet, there is something that is not liked.
1)AI is the same poor as in the first part, or rather none at all. Enemies do something only when they see me or I see them. If in the frame there is no enemy, it just freezes on the spot. In the first part reached the point of absurdity - I hid behind the wall to reload, and before that saw fascist running to the shelter. When I in a minute protruded from behind the wall, he saw, as he begins to move to the shelter. Here is almost the same - sit behind the box, recharged, and when leaned out, saw two soldiers just standing at attention, and into a fighting stance, they are only a few seconds, and stood up. I throw a grenade or flank to get around such mundane things the AI doesn't know. Great.
2)Bleeding persists after death. So I killed enhanced health dozen enemies, say, 51\80, was 61\80. Killed me. After the reboot killed 10 enemies and the game happily announces that I've killed 71\80 enhanced health. Reach 80 will get a improved skill. Great. I can now, replaying the same skirmish, to reach the maximum in the beginning of the game. Great No. 2

y
yuriko1158 18.09.19

strict requirements however... kapets feel the long wait is optimizing the...
good series,why not to play,but the requirements... at-TA-TA... a nightmare...

M
Memphis A 18.09.19

Passed probably somewhere half and I'll be darned this is definitely the game of the year.just the mother of his miracle, not a game.

O
Overclock[er] 18.09.19

Great game, best of the best!!! Excellent optimization, the graphics are beautiful, the story is, of raschlenenka present.
Game of the year in my opinion, still such a little game.... but they are there. Definitely put 10 out of 10. By the way there is no DX11, it Vulkan

s
selphiestrife 18.09.19

All is well, eats a lot and this VULKAN, do not know good or bad)))

-
-Anarant- 18.09.19

For a couple of hours I realized something like this, the initial story was written quite nicely, where you have a little bit of drama, in other places adds a nice little jokes and cute enough moments, enough normally spelled out the motivation of the hero to action.
-Gameplay is nice, but not perfect, translation overthrown stealth through the wall, plus twitchy controls the hero, first kind of slow, and then abruptly breaks down, plus it was a little embarrassing that after the jump if I want to sit down I do the kick, but I wanted to just sit down, maybe it's fixed in the settings, but I have not climbed there.
-Graphics are nice even on low settings, the only thing I didn't like it so it's hair, it fell around the edges, and it looked not very good, do not know what's on the ultra, vidyaha not allow it.
Maybe a lot to fix with the release of the next patches, but until something like that in my opinion is pulling a 7.5 out of 10

A
AlexHDfix 18.09.19

I like tactical action games with stealth, such as the type of Deus Ex or Dishonored or Rainbow Six Siege, but nevertheless Half-Life 2 and Bioshok Infinity I passed, although the second not until the end, but watched in YouTube, this means that these games are really Goti, but this game Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus as the first part I will be mastered by only a third because the first doom heads all the same, just a better picture.

k
karyagin-y 18.09.19

The game is sohranki work. On medium 30-50 FPS jump.Feels still buggy,sometimes as a twitching hero. Once stuck,the last 2 hours of play.The plot is interesting. The graph is good. Impression so far is twofold,and I think the required requirements 4 GB graphics card, the problem will not solve.

A
Arthury 18.09.19

Undoubtedly the game of the year ( 'll see what asasin we will show ) , the optimization is great ! On the GTX 1050 ti ultra quiet removes. Great story , there are unexpected moments that passed until new York .The humor in the game is excellent , pleased with Wyatt under Murakami , very much wanted to repeat the trip :D (Chose it)
It's definitely worth playing , all GL HF guys !)

P
Papa Zevs 18.09.19

The game is fire..good optimization to the maximum speed is 100+ fps

B
Balor4eg 18.09.19

Passed. Never game of the year, as the ending impression is a bit on the turn. In the first part, you felt that here it is - the end of the homestretch to the skull. Well, here I thought I passed more than half or maybe close to the junction. As a result, given some of nedovesov, a couple of cutscenes, no bosvita. The music is good, graphics are nice, in moderation drama and humor=)

B
BarackKamacho 18.09.19

the best shooter in history I believe,no half life was not even close,just nuclear cocktail from the frantic gunfights,bloody violence,and the darkest of drama coupled with great jokes,interesting dialogues and nice scenes to mix so mix the ingredients and get something not just digestible,and incredibly cool and exciting you need to have a remarkable talent,a pity that most prefer to play once (maybe worthy,I XS) assassin instead of this nugget
Spoiler.S witch from the world of FPS,Yes,Yes, it is this game

V
VICH68 18.09.19

this part is just Wolfenstein with grace asphalt compactor went through me.
She is godlike. and definitely will be the best game of the year!!

c
callmegod 18.09.19

Completed the 4th mission. Corridors corridors and narrow hallways. Graphics Maya... In my opinion is the same as it was. Certainly not game of the year. Shooter? probably. The others do not, the Mouse behaves inappropriately, like the first-person shooter, had at the gamepad to play as in previous parts.
Wait what will happen next.
Nikolay Smirnov 123
Yeah ATP. They have removed main_credits_loop. 2 seconds is already on the menu.

s
sanek021 18.09.19

A normal shooter,nothing more.

d
dzhok 39 18.09.19

Lots of meat,lots of blood,lots of severed heads(the fetish of developers??))
Sooo many corridors and burrows,to the middle of the game feel like a rat
in search of cheese!
The usual buffoon,as the past.

g
gargarot 18.09.19

callmegod
According to the chart.Pass immediately after the first, and the difference is obvious.In places the texture was not good, but in General everything is beautiful, the eye clings, the game looks much more expensive than the first part, as it should be.The levels are designed, the overall design of the gazebo guessed, light breeze fallout, drive the Duma, the base of the player Ala dishonored.
The music is gorgeous, but I have it in the first part heard enough, thank you.Running animation is disgusting.Gameplay - doom with the plot.Not a fan of the game, the fear series bioshoсk Yes'and in the library favorite, will add to the collection and wolfenstein.The plot is interesting to watch, to shoot too(Ai is moved from the first, or rather its absence, sometimes the NPC shouting that passes, but the maximum that they do is run out under fire), collect trash - not.
Then write regular shooter"No it's not a regular shooter, it is a quality shooter And a class in which interested to cuddle up at night, the usual shooters so do not play.
Rus voice of - darkness.

f
funny_cutter 18.09.19

A very positive experience. The game has all that was necessary for me. Minuses yet did not see, happy as an elephant. A feeling that may be the game of the year.

H
HamataYoshi 18.09.19

The gameplay is great, a little annoying jerking occurring, for example, to me a headshot is impossible - the screen twitches, arms twitching, well, the environment is not conducive to the reaction (always light some eyes climbs, which fired almost at random). Maybe I'm getting too old, now I understand why the old I love all the step by step.
Now that is not exactly like - the development of the plot after meeting with resistance, rather than the story itself here, and the script I never know what I want myself a facepalm to beat. If you're interested then:
Spoilers me reasoning American women-black women about the horrors of nuclear bombing during the breast-feeding baby and not forgetting the relish Smoking is the height of hypocrisy by the American developer. I believe that the country, which itself dropped two bombs from two dropped in the history of the bombs has no right to talk about such things and with such a view if they suffered from something like this is right do the Japanese. Further, this nigersha and BJ push each other fucking pompous speech about freedom, then apparently it becomes chief of all the heroes of the previous game, although characters from the first game in General should meet as liberators and obey them, and not some shitty character that did nothing for the freedom of their country while BJ and not came to her.
In General, the hypocrisy, again strangulated Nigeria, one hopes that at least gays don't attract, well, or feminism. Because games are created to entertain people. For Americans, the game fire. I am happy for them.