3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kainar 21.01.20 02:31 am

super fluff (Immortal: Unchained)

Hello papagalli komuto sniper rifle .dinostor Legion.? I got some kills with all shot
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 21.01.20

kainar
Yes, almost every sniper rifle kills almost any armored mob with a single shot in a vulnerable place, and simple homeless, at any place. But short on ammo and long cooldown. When he opened the third weapon slot, and have the opportunity to simultaneously carry and a shotgun and sniper rifle, the game became much easier.

f
fominviatheslav20 21.01.20

Svetoslav
Sniper and shotgun can be used in two open slots.The shotgun is mounted in the slot for pistols.

D
Ded MastDay 21.01.20

fominviatheslav20
It's probably from a class depends. I have in the second slot are only pistols and submachine guns. And in the first and third sniper shotguns and assault rifles. I mean auto-shotguns.

A
AL5 21.01.20

kainar
How was the game?

D
Ded MastDay 21.01.20

AL5
On the fan...

N
Nevoeiro 21.01.20

Svetoslav
Class tracker.1st slot pekala,pekala machine guns,assault rifles,shotguns weak.2nd slot powerful shotguns,grenade launchers,sniper.

p
propan83 21.01.20

kainar
2 cartridge with the grenade launcher ?

D
Ded MastDay 21.01.20

Nevoeiro
I don't even remember what class I chose in the beginning of the game, and nowhere to look. In characteristics it is not written. I only remember that agility he had a lot. In the first slot I have an auto-shotgun, in the second sub-machine guns, the third sniper. Assault rifles and Grantley - complete garbage.

kainar
I have sniper Imperial executioner superior to excellent, 14 rounds. Critical damage - 1290. Automatic shotgun Legion, pumped up the perfect, almost all coming down with 2-3 shots.

N
Nevoeiro 21.01.20

Svetoslav
Now I have one slot the Imperial executioner left to bleed 2 points. 2 slot shotguns,one with a simple gray lickey not much pumped,but weak shotgun, the second a powerful shotgun with 3 green stripes,the same slightly overclocked

B
Beirut 21.01.20

Silver Spear bleed give 490 damage + damage talent, the best sniper, however, and stats requires not sickly, in the back crits 4-5K
kachatsya under it better from the start.
all the bosses with it filled up, only the MAG Ares mind miles Veit had a shotgun Council to calm

k
kraf888f 21.01.20

sniper rifle and a shotgun pumped,is sufficient

d
dmsg 21.01.20

Yes one sniper is enough. Especially if it is legendary. And the silver spear, can all pass without straining. And spear the seer, especially.

D
Ded MastDay 21.01.20

Went through the whole game with a shotgun Legion, after Maloga changed it to the Fist of the Council. We are not looking for easy ways :))

d
dmsg 21.01.20

Svetoslav
The suit and the echo of lawsuits is also a shotgun?

D
Ded MastDay 21.01.20

dmsg
Yes. To Claim I generally went first, killed her the first time with a shotgun Legion (since I broke on the way there, all tanks with blue liquid, it Hellas only once per battle). It seemed very easy. Then went down to Arlen, the tentacles were shot with a shotgun, and the tree itself was shot with a sniper Imperial executioner. For Small C, I went to the last turn, so the Fist of the Council, I only got closer to the end of the game. For extra bosses, I went after the three of hearts. Vs Echo Claims used the shotgun and sniper rifle the Imperial executioner, I could not take silver spear", so as vocals in craftsmanship and I have for her is not enough stats.