3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cannady 21.01.20 02:31 am

Need help of an experienced modmakers. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I tried to find a solution at the office.the website of the Witcher (Russian segment), but alas, in response to the silence. Shove at English Chet is a shame, because my English is quite weak. So try to find a solution here.

So.
To the point. Describe everything in detail, to make the picture clear.

Trying to remove the Shine from the face of the Triss in the Blender.
What I did:
1. Loaded the fbx into Blender.
2 to Reduce the intensity of"the spekulâr on each mesh_lod.

3. Then also preserved in the fbx instructions import_export fbx with Blender by biozokker (on the nexus published) and Packed via Godkitchen.

In the end, my head moves down in a horizontal position.

What did I do wrong? Please tell me.
Struggling with that issue for that week.
Maybe I missed some checkbox in the Blender, which is not in the manual or something... in fact I have not changed the very form of the mesh, and only removed the Shine from the material... in theory there should not be such problems, but....
See other modmakers change and shape the mesh'her, and hair color, and freely change the clothes the models, but none of the tutorials post, do not answer the questions, which is very sad :(

I hope someone will help me.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

spekulâr must be at the model level and at the level of the engine
in game engines on the model as pravelo drawn only weight. model not touch it.
you just take the textures of this model including the maps show diffuse. 3 colors on the photo faces. may be of interest its alpha channel if there is one. but most of all for the physical tender must meet additional map where each color channel has a value related to the spekulâr roughness metallicheski and so forth. it may be that spekulâr and is constant.
what twist I can't say. so you'll have something juicy to draw black and white on each channel to figure out what they do.

E
Emris_ua 21.01.20

cannady
We need the help of an experienced modmakers.
Спойлерhttp://worldofplayers.ru/
Write a message http://worldofplayers.ru/members/4/

c
cannady 21.01.20

MunchkiN 616
And there is no specularly card.
There is a bump,

there is displacement,

is normal

and there's an alpha (as I understand that's her name - is in a folder called h_01_wa__triss_a01 ).

To edit the alpha? Just when I was changing spekulâr in a blender, glitter was removed. This ex head there was no Shine after my manipulations.

c
cannady 21.01.20

Emris_ua
Oh... 41 years, I don't even know whether such adult person to bother with my stupid little questions.. but I'll try. Thank you!

c
cannady 21.01.20

MunchkiN 616
All, indeed, this card was responsible for black. Put it away(Shine). Thank you for the tip :)

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

cannady
yellow face edit smashing on TV
and which channel do not know
most likely red = subsurface if he is in the game
green = actual component of spekulâr type of pits on the skin
blue = the roughness of the reflection light reflected Vice versa
is alternately suppress and remove each of the channels in order to pack back into the game to understand what they need.

c
cannady 21.01.20

MunchkiN 616
Dada, turned green, he was responsible for the Shine. Once again, a tremendous thank you! :)

E
Emris_ua 21.01.20

cannady
whether such adult person to bother I will not tell You 100% accurate but You have nothing to lose anyway !!!
Spoilery with Administrator - peers but different towns !!!

A
Antimandalajnah 21.01.20

cannady
Anywhere we can download this mod? Judging by the screenshot, the skin looks natural, without the plastic Shine of the original game...

A
AnGoL_123 21.01.20

hi all. someone can help to pack the files back. I unzipped the mod. changed values on those who wanted plus added some more features, to the weapons and set. but alas, back to pack. someone can help? I tried but does not work in any.