3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Student-9606 21.01.20 02:32 am

Assistance to complete the different endings of the episodes (The Council)

Write here the questions/answers on actions affecting the development of different forks of the plot at the end of the episodes.
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivyanin 21.01.20

In the first episode there is a choice:to Follow Elizabeth or Go to Emily's. ( Affects the beginning of the second episode )

W
Wise Owl 21.01.20

Purely for reference, for those who want as much as possible through the game, collect and see all that is possible. If in the first episode to go to Emily's or at any stage to refuse to drink with Elizabeth Adams and go, the morning Adams is dead. Therefore in the second episode you will be allowed to investigate her murder and you can go and explore all the rooms of arriving guests (except Piaggi) and talking with them. Any other choice, this step is missing.
And one more point: if Elizabeth Adams is dead, we will not be able to find out what she feels resistance or weakness, and therefore, the associated talent does not unlock. And if you advise her to escape from the island, there is a probability that it will remain alive and there will be more dialogues with her. Of course all this is at the moment of the 2 episodes, maybe the developers will give another chance to catch up with other elections.

S
Student-9606 21.01.20

Wise Owl
Thanks for the detailed explanation, I hope someone will be useful!

K
Kandil 21.01.20

What to do at the end of the 3rd episode to not cut off his hand ?

K
Kostya_Evd 21.01.20

correctly solve the riddle,It is not that complicated,at least use something not expensive and not cheap skills on the lunar phase.to make it easier without Google and other

W
Wise Owl 21.01.20

The Kandil
Konstantin Evdokimov
Konstantin Evdokimov wrote:
correctly solve the riddle,It is not so difficult
Not challenging? Something then I don't understand your questions in PM about the principles and ways of solving this puzzle. Once you have it figured out. \_(ツ)_/

K
Kandil 21.01.20

Konstantin Evdokimov
The problem was that he said that, as I understand it, the Moon should be as bright on the left, but as it turned out, it is necessary that the half moon was bright, and half dark.

E
Elisit 21.01.20

The Kandil
Also caught the phrase about the moon as light. How to come to the half moon did not understand, I did half of the moon never appeared.

L
Lama94 21.01.20

Elisit
Why, figured. With the scope, you can determine that the desired date was first quarter moon, and this is just half)

W
Wise Owl 21.01.20

Kokoprime1991 wrote:
You went to school ? From the words of the FOURTH PART i.e. 1\4 ie= 0.25 , half will be 1\2 = 0.5 -_- What then half , then damn it... edge turns out is No disgrace and there was the fool who + put...
And here you are, dear, Oh, how mistaken! Because the moon has 8 phases, not 4 as you thought. There is first quarter and last quarter, i.e. a total of eight parts. And first quarter and means that the moon is illuminated for exactly half. And the man was absolutely right. Wikipedia help you.