3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghost 21.01.20 02:33 am

Bans (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

The inscription at the entrance to the blocked account is not to be confused with the inscription, announcing the wrong password, so bans, the cause of which should be obvious to the owner of the account, deregister will not. The cause of the ban you can tell by the number that is written after the message about locking account during approach him from the game Warcraft III.

(0) Unacceptable (obscene) account name or character on it
(1) Advertisement of Internet resources that contain hacks for the game on the server or other unwanted content.
(2) Spam on the channel.
(3) the Theft of passwords from other accounts.
(5) Irritation/threat non-player character to other users.
(8) Use of third-party programs is forbidden to play on the server.
(9) impersonating authority, not being her.
(10) Unacceptable behaviour that do not fall under other items (selling account, horodiste, foul pumping accounts).
(a) and (255) bans imposed before the introduction of this system

F. A. Q. for preparation of the application for the ban

The application for the ban is necessary to make according to the sample below and send to www.rubattle.net/report/

How to be prepared the application for the offender?
In the email header you need to specify the username of the offender and his offense.
The letter should specify where you notice a violation of a specific player.
You must attach a replay/screenshot proving the violation
In letters with suspected maphack need to attach a screenshot where you can see click. Or point time click.
For the ban of teamkillers or gameruiner just one replay.
I made the letter correctly, but this player is not banned
It is possible that the evidence is insufficient, or cheat is not confirmed.

If the reason for the ban is unclear, then clarify it is possible to try in this thread (this clarification is not necessarily).

Appeal if you lock the account is only accepted at [email protected] in the one week since the ban.

F. A. Q. banam

When unban the account?
If there is a ban period is not specified, then a permanent ban. Sometimes it is possible to account unbanning.
I didn't know it was forbidden! I and other players said that it is possible and what not to ban for it. Razbante please.
Ignorance of the rules of the server Rubattle.net no excuse for their violation.
I gave an account to his friend and he broke it, and I'm not to blame!
The responsibility of the account owner, regardless of who committed the action under this account.
I followed all the rules! Require proof of violations!
The administration is not obliged to provide evidence. Also, remember rule 1.6. Also, be aware of rule 1.11.
Is it possible to unban the account for any services/payments?
No, you cannot.
213 Comments
Sort by:
a
anonimec 21.01.20

Where is the list of bans, how to know banned or not?

s
street_vaiper 21.01.20

[dominating] , [dark_prorok] , kobebryant under these accounts I went from 8 to 10 November 2010
About 2010 10 November at 21:00 I couldn't log into these accounts
The password I entered correctly , but I was given the message that the password is wrong
At first I thought that the password and someone found out and replaced (stolen)
10 Nov 2010 I went under accounts dolbaebishe44 , dolbaebishe43 around 19:00
I learned that when you change the password then the ip changes
I asked the administrator to check the ip of accounts [dominating] , [dark_prorok] , kobebaynt , dolbaebishe44 , dolbaebishe43
The Ip was the same , but under dolbaebishe43 I was able to go , and under the [dominating] , [dark_prorok] , kobebaytn I'm not a magician
The password I tried to change doesn't help
Mail accounts did not
Account dolbaebishe44 did not go specifically to the ip remained the old
A while back accounts

g
g_n 21.01.20

Passwords of three accounts replaced by another user at 21:42 on 10 November, since then nobody came.

s
street_vaiper 21.01.20

oni nesmeneni omg

L
LuCifer_CoF_CoF 21.01.20

lost accounts))

l
limos 21.01.20

I closed the entrance to the channel nezny what and why. don't know who. solve the question please.

n
notingemius 21.01.20

hostel like a long time , I have ghostone Warcraft and left after the game to battle some time may throw out of Varick
played through the mesh ,then the bot stopped to let in battle well, the interesting thing is that when a key Battle.net
writes Unable to validate game cersion Please reconnerct to Battle.net or apply the current game patch manually
the patch is the same but this is probably ban
nick bazzzzz
help with problem)

m
martinirus2000 21.01.20

http://www.rubattle.net/forums/warcraft_3_the_frozen_throne/tech/659698/
Please unban, banned most likely for autohost bot (not sure), other causes can not see.
Also please explain the rules of using the bot,and would probably post them for everyone to see, say, in annonce on startup.

s
street_vaiper 21.01.20

a mb aparisha razbanite?

A
Arigame 21.01.20

How to know if I'm banned?Today after 13:30 can't connect to the server.Friends can I am not.I suspect the fact that I used ghoste one bot.Used it for the first time,maybe because he wrote in to the game refreshed the server thought it was spam and banned?nick Xa4-Truka4

A
Aeroth 21.01.20

Lately I can't connect to PG. Discourages RST-om attempting to establish a TCP connection.
Like IP BAN, but have already scoured the forum, the banned list was never found.
Possible causes-using Ghost One bot.
3. Saw on the forum that seem to be for autohost from Ghosta can put a ban
but the rules found nothing. You can get official information on this question? because sometimes put autohost when
they might be players in DotA was great, but the hosts little (hung 2-3 games).
nick of the bot aero_bot.

A
Aeroth 21.01.20

1. Ask the admins to tell if I'm banned, nickname in the game Aeroth.(IP 95.31.15.132)

A
Aeroth 21.01.20

2. It would be nice to create a table of banned players, c (that's what the guys from @kataniem perceives as a mate? :)) ) showing nick/IP/reason of the ban,
so You are not distracted by such small things.

g
ghost 21.01.20

Table of bans we have is not accidental.
The offender himself knows that he has broken, and that it could be banned.

Improper use of ghost ++/one player is temporarily unable to connect to the server (1-2 hours), so that ban it is not.

A
Aeroth 21.01.20

Thanks for the reply!
It is a pity that it is not. Let PG know heroes )))
And then the points.

1. Can't go the 3rd day. (host is pinged and resolvase). Beats a TCP RST.
2. For what could be banned, I can only guess.
a) for what yuzal kick ghost++ (was inadequate with which to play hard)
b) set autohost on the boat (somewhere on the forum saw what seems impossible. But nothing in the rules about it not found).
that's basically all, no MX, nothing like that never yuzal. And if banned,then at least tell me. MB I'm not out of malice, but was an accident. :)
And I have a dedicated IP, so no one but me to play it could not.

PS of course you Can leave off the server, the benefit of Varick license. But as a native of PG that is.
Fellow admins, please indulge my curiosity. At least tell me what and how much :)))

o
onLy_one 21.01.20

I doubt that you're in the bath.

z
zo_Om1k 21.01.20

I've read the topic , playing Life in arena at the battle.
For all the time I play the gallop I was under the impression that
more than half of this server should be banned.
Reasons:
1. Livarstvo - When knocked out or Internet light is off , this fact fix ( literally can't remember it ) but it means that the player livanulo not on its own initiative. And when the player died in the wave or lost the duel and instantly left this is livarstvo ( not the Internet took off or Mom wire pulled or cheto as they say, such players ). There have been cases that the player livanulo after death in that duel , I did not ban, exactly a minute later recreate the game and me the man who had just livanulo says that he has cut off the light.... :facepalm: I would not believe that for a minute, I can play the computer , connect to battle.. Not to mention the detail UNREAL!!! And yet there are citizens who are banned 1 time not 2 times , they even conscience is not enough to apologize for sodeyanom ( although when loading a game clearly written rules and consequences for their violation ) , but rather play and again in Lebanon in a blatant ( BEP04KA - One user remember ).
2. Mat is an insult to the flood - For all the time that I've played I in his address heard about the parents stuff all , someone had threatened to come PALAMUTI ME etc.. Well, being adequate in peace I've given 1 warning even with the Mat in the direction of their parents. (Although if I'm the man could see live , do not care about the article, I could have taken him for such a Bazaar ) But the point is , that the user is or does not respond he begins to continue to insult and say type >Che bot set up all the cool whether that warning is there to give you not 1 then the host I play with other<
And then the show-off???!!! If I only just resort to punitive measures for violation of the rules...
How do they get the situation. I give ban to this user , i.e. from the moment he leaves he will not come, What I hear again >Ahahahaha scared , Yes, I will create a new account th it's hard to know whether sheep< or >Yes, I have 6 nicknames ( i.e. accounts , just have the kids the vocabulary at the end ) on the server , frightened ahahahah

A
Aeroth 21.01.20

onLy_one
Maybe, but fact is fact. The port is closed. And only in the direction of PG. (off to play).

O
Omni.night 21.01.20

Was banned on the channel warcraft iii 1 unexcused moderator g1x.To the question regarding the reasons for the ban no response was received ---> http://img853.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img853/1909/banomninight.png&via=mupload

o
onLy_one 21.01.20

hard (=